9 Best Korean Blushes Of 2023 With Buying Guide
Dab your face with amazing beauty products and get flawless looks like K-Drama stars.
Korean makeup techniques often appear to be excessively precise and over-the-top. They necessitate a great deal of patience, a delicate touch, and a vast number of makeup items, including the best Korean blush. Nonetheless, makeup fans worldwide are swiftly jumping onboard and incorporating not only Korean makeup techniques but also Korean products into their everyday habits.
To begin dabbling in Korean makeup, you must first recognize that it is incomplete without a Korean blush. To get you started, we have got the 9 greatest Korean blushes that will give a healthy and natural glow to finish off your makeup. We have also compiled some useful hints on how to give your face a Korean beauty makeover, how to choose the proper blush for your complexion, and how to apply blush according to your face shape, and how to apply blushes correctly. Keep scrolling to know more about it!
- 1 Best Sebum Control Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher - Peach Chox Wafers $11.99 ON AMAZON Read More › $11.99 ON AMAZON
- 2 Best Blendable Coverage EGLIPS Cheek Fit Blusher - Pink Eglips $14 ON AMAZON Read More › $14 ON AMAZON
- 3 Best Climate-Proof Youthforia BYO Blush Oil Youthforia $35.99 ON AMAZON Read More › $35.99 ON AMAZON
- 4 Best Color Payoff AâPIEU Juicy-Pang Jelly Blusher $10 ON AMAZON Read More › $10 ON AMAZON
- 5 Best Creamy Texture Holika Holika Lazy & Easy Blusher $16.95 ON AMAZON Read More › $16.95 ON AMAZON
- 6 Best Long-Lasting 3CE Stylenanda Mood Recipe Face Blush - Rose Beige $21.78 ON AMAZON Read More › $21.78 ON AMAZON
- 7 Best Cruelty-Free Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush - Coy $24 ON AMAZON Read More › $24 ON AMAZON
- 8 Best Shimmer Finish Iâm Meme Afternoon Tea Blusher Palette - ChampagneÂ $22 ON AMAZON Read More › $22 ON AMAZON
- 9 Best Natural Glow Artclass by Rodin Blusher De Peche Too Cool For School $19.99 ON AMAZON Read More › $19.99 ON AMAZON
In This Article
9 Best Korean Blushes That Will Give Your Cheeks A Natural Glow
Best Sebum Control:Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher - Peach Chox Wafers
Ideal for home and professional use, this Korean blush is one of the best-selling powder blushes. This vivid shade reflects light at certain angles to give your skin a warm pop-up of color. It is also suitable for oily skin types as it has sebum-controlling qualities and offers long-lasting wear. For a sheer finish and a pinched-cheek look, apply a thin film of the blush on the apples of your cheeks. However, if you like a bright cheek, layer up the blush for a more intense coverage. Need more information? Watch this video to make an informed decision about the product.
- Sebum control powder
- Comes with a puffy cushion for application
- Some may feel that they need to use a lot of product for the color to pop.
Best Blendable Coverage:EGLIPS Cheek Fit Blusher - Pink
This watercolor-like pink shade from the EGLIPS Cheek Fit Blusher Range will give you a soft flush of color on your cheeks. The soft powder with fine particles is gentle on the skin and blends well to offer an even-toned skin. It blurs enlarged pores and other skin imperfections, giving you a smooth skin complexion that lasts long without fading or caking.
- Gentle on the skin
- Blurs imperfections
- Blends easily
Best Climate-Proof:Youthforia BYO Blush Oil
The YouthForia BYO Blush is a color-altering blush oil that enhances your glow and highlights your natural features by creating a flushed impression on pale skin. It reacts to the pH level of your skin and creates a slightly different hue for each individual. This BYO blush contains 20 antioxidant-rich plant-based oils like rosehip oil, avocado oil, sunflower oil, and skin shi complex to hydrate and moisturize your face and protect it from free radical damage. Even in a hot and humid climate, it easily lasts all day. This buildable and blendable vegan blush oil is lightweight and easy to apply.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Clean ingredients
Best Color Payoff:AâPIEU Juicy-Pang Jelly Blusher
This powder cream combination blush is a mess-free blush to play with. This cool lavender pink shade delivers a natural and warm burst of color on the cheeks. It blends easily without becoming powdery or cakey. It is lightweight and bouncy like a powder blush while offering the hydrating qualities of a cream blush. Available in versatile colors, it suits all skin tones without a doubt. You can check this video out if you need to know more about the product.
- Blends easily
- Natural color pay-off
- Complements all skin tones
- Velvety finish
- Soft texture
Best Creamy Texture:Holika Holika Lazy & Easy Blusher
With so many makeup products to choose from and a million makeup tutorials that teach contrasting things, finding the right balance and a customized makeup look can be tricky. This is why most of us settle for a lazy girl makeup routine. It involves only a handful of products less than 10 minutes to complete. This Korean coral blush will be the perfect addition to the lazy girl’s makeup pouch. This is the best long lasting blush is infused with the goodness of grapefruit, lime, lemon, and orange extracts, which helps in improving blood microcirculation.
- Contains amino-acids
- Creamy texture
- Shimmer finish
- Air puff applicator inside
- Some may feel that the blush doesn’t blend well and sits on top of the skin.
Best Long-Lasting:3CE Stylenanda Mood Recipe Face Blush - Rose Beige
For a makeup lover, a peach blush is irresistible, and blush like this isn’t just irresistible; it’s a must-have product for everyday use. This matte blush adds a delicate touch of color to your cheeks and is highly pigmented. With a single stroke of this blush, you can create a 3D contour effect. It melts into your skin to enhance your natural skin tone and offers superior blendability. This best peach blusher is popular for its sebum controlling qualities that absorb sweat and sebum to reveal a hydrated and non-greasy finish.
- Deeply pigmented
- Creamy texture
- Blends well
- Sebum controlling powder
- Long-lasting natural looking blush
- It is expensive.
Best Cruelty-Free:Kaja Cheeky Stamp Blendable Blush - Coy
This blendable stamp blush from Kaja is one of its kind. It features a heart-shaped stamp and is quite a rage with beauty bloggers. Its liquid formula offers a sheer to buildable coverage that easily blends to give you a gentle dewy flush of color. For a sheer coverage, apply the stamp once and blend, and for a bolder hue, stamp twice and blend it. The blush also delivers a little glitter, making your skin shine subtly.
- Might feel a little difficult to blend
Best Shimmer Finish:Iâm Meme Afternoon Tea Blusher Palette - ChampagneÂ
There is nothing like having a blusher palette with two gorgeous warm blush shades and one highlighter (also works as a blush) that works for absolutely all seasons. The sebum-controlling powder in elegant champagne shades absorb excess sebum and deliver flawless payoff for long-lasting hours. The finely pigmented powder blurs pores and imperfections, making your skin appear smooth. It offers a light shimmering finish to your makeup for that oh-so chic and stylish look. It is available in 2 more different shade palettes and is a must-have in your vanity.
- Compact palette
- Flatters all skin tones
- Unpleasant smell
Best Natural Glow:Artclass by Rodin Blusher De Peche
The Artclass by Rodin De Peche is a beautiful watercolor blush that gives your cheeks a young shine. It is an ultra-fine powder with a buildable texture that doesn’t cake when applied layer upon layer for a light and natural effect. It adheres to the face extremely well with no fallouts. It regulates oil production on your face by absorbing moisture and sebum while retaining the brilliant color all day. It is made up of three natural shades: coral, peach, and pink, which lend a nice glow to your cheeks.
- Gentle on the skin
- Blends easily
- Good oil-control
- Sheer finish
Are you excited to get your hands on a Korean blush yet? If you still need a little convincing, these pointers might change your mind.
A Buying Guide For The Best Korean Blush
How To Choose The Best Korean Blush
There are primarily 3 types of blushes you can choose from – gel-based or liquid, cream, and powder blushes. Before you choose one, find out which works best with your skin type.
The type of formula you choose should largely depend on the type of skin you have. If you have normal skin, you can close your eyes and pick whichever blush you want.F However, if you have greasy or shiny skin, choose a powder blush. For people with dry skin, creamy blushes will work wonders.
Almost all blushes offer some level of pigmentation, if not too much. If you want a lightweight blush, look for one with light pigmentation. However, if you like a buildable formula, pick one that boasts of high-pigmentation.
Different shades of pink, such as peach and coral, are best suited for light-skinned individuals. For people with a medium skin tone, colors like mauve and deeper shades of peach add a beautiful and natural glow to the face. If you have pale skin, an orangey-peach shade will be the best bet. Shades like plum, deep fuchsia, and warm browns are great for people with darker skin tones.
What Is The Difference Between Cushion, Cream, And Powder Blush?
These types of blushes are easy to apply and blends into the skin. Most creamy blushes are infused with moisturizing ingredients and protect the skin from harmful environmental pollution. It is the best type of blush for dry skin. Cream blushes are also known for being highly-pigmented and long-lasting.
Powder blushes are ideal for people with oily skin as they absorb excess oils and reveal a matte finish. It is also the most common type of blush available in the market but may not last as long as a cream blush.
The new kid on the block, cushion blushes are liquid-based and come with a cushion applicator or sponge for easy application. Owing to their lightweight and non-creamy composition, it is a good fit for all skin types.
How To Apply A Korean Blush According To Different Face Shapes
Heart-Shaped Face: Start by applying the blush under the apples of your cheeks and sweep it upwards.
Long Face: Apply directly to the apples of the cheeks and blend out towards the ears.
Oval Face: Apply the blush to the apples of your cheeks and blend it upwards.
Square Face: Apply only on the apples of the cheeks and blend it on the spot until it looks faded and natural.
Round Face: Apply on the length of the cheekbones and blend it upwards.
Common Mistakes To Avoid When Applying A Blush
- Do not apply a powder blush over a liquid foundation without setting your makeup with a setting powder.
- Understand your skin tone first and which colors would suit it. Don’t blindly purchase a blush just because it looks cute or fabulous on someone else.
- Figure out what type of skin you have and choose a formula that’s right for your skin.
- If you don’t know how to apply blush according to your face shape, refer to the chart above. Avoid applying blush in a way that may not be correct for your face shape.
- Use the right tool to apply the blush. Liquid blushes and cream blushes are best applied with fingers, while powder blushes should be applied with a brush or puffy cushion.
- Try not to apply blush under unfavorable light conditions. It may look ashy, dry, excessive, or like you haven’t applied any at all.
- When applying a blush in liquid form, don’t forget to warm your fingers before blending it out.
Infographic: Ingredients To Avoid When Buying Blushes
As popular as blushes are in the makeup industry, it is safe to assume that not all of them are healthy for your skin. Your favorite blush may contain some ingredients that damage your skin. Therefore, learn about questionable ingredients and avoid buying blushes containing them. Check out the infographic below to learn about these ingredients and their ill effects.
The entire world is in awe of Korean beauty products. Their skin looks clear and flawless every day. Their effective skin care and makeup range have us all swooning. Korean blushes give you that healthy finish that adds a very natural-looking rosiness on the apples of your cheek. These are skin-friendly, long-lasting, and buildable. However, some might be difficult to blend and have an unpleasant smell. Remember, do not apply a powder blush over a liquid foundation.
Why Trust Stylecraze?
Chaitra Krishnan, the author, has a keen interest in makeup and exploring all the trending products like Korean blushes. She went online and scoured through many products and their reviews on multiple forums to organize this list. Korean blushes are well known for their texture and finish. They are made with skin-enriching ingredients. These blushes are long-lasting, buildable, affordable, and have many other benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions
What color blush makes you look younger?
Pink or rose gold shades can make you look younger.
How do you get the Korean dewy makeup look?
• Deep cleanse your face and apply a hydrating toner, serum, and moisturizer.
• Blend your foundation with a moisturizer or facial oil in a 1:1 ratio and apply it all over your face.
• Use a concealer to the dark spots and blend it well.
• Set the base with loose powder.
• Lightly contour your nose, forehead, and cheekbone area.
• Apply a peachy or pink blush to the apples of your cheeks and blend it in.
• Lightly press the highlighter to the high points of your face.
• Apply a lip shade at the center of your lips and leave the outer line untouched.
• Finish off with a setting spray.
What is the difference between Korean and American makeup?
American makeup often features a cat-eye look, a lot of mascara, and a mattifying base. A Korean makeup look features a minimum eye look with a glowy base. In addition, American makeup look features fuller lips, whereas, Koreans opt for more natural-looking, lightly tinted lips.
Is Korean makeup matte or dewy?
Korean makeup is dewy. They prefer luminous foundations that look natural and healthy.
Does a Korean blush make you look younger?
Koreans use peach and pinkish blush shades which give you a younger appearance. Apply the blushes on the apples of your cheeks and on the tip of your nose. These shades, if used in the right places, can make you look younger.
- Best Blushes
- Best Peach Blushes
- 15 Best Cream Blushes
- Best Matte Blushes Reviews
- Best Blushes for Fair Skin
- Best Blushes For Sensitive Skin