Korean cosmetics are known for their quality products and miraculous effects in skincare, healthcare, and makeup as well. No wonder then, if you are here looking for the best Korean eyeshadow palettes. Nudes, neutrals, or dreamy pastels, these eyeshadow palettes make your eyes look soft, fresh, and dewy! With their gorgeous range of shimmery and glittery shade options, they make your eyes look fluttery and ready for that fairytale night anytime! Whether you are on a casual brunch with your friends or on a special date night, the Korean eyeshadow palette is all you need to make your eyes do all the talking! To help you choose the right one from the many available brands and options, we have shortlisted the 10 best Korean eyeshadow palettes to help you get started.
10 Best Korean Eyeshadow Palettes Of 2022 Buying Guide
1. Best Pigmented Formula: Holika Holika Lazy & Joy Gudetama Cupcake Eyeshadow Palette
If you swear by ‘less is more’, this 4 shadows eyeshadows palette from Holika Holika is the one for you. The nude and chocolate shades in matte, glitter, and shimmer textures are versatile to create deep soft eye makeup looks. The shades are highly pigmented and have a coating pigment power that adheres to the eyes all day long. With just one sweep, it provides a clear and true color pay-off. The shades are easy to blend and have a long staying power.
- Highly pigmented
- Strong adherence
- 3 different textures
- Easy to blend
2. Best Coffee Shades: ETUDE HOUSE Play Color Eyes – Caffeine Holic
Coffee lovers, here’s a new addiction for you! These “too hot to handle” caffeine-inspired shades are all you need to flaunt those dreamy, steamy, and intense looks with your OOTDs. Wear it daily or to parties, these deep-pigmented matte, shimmer, and glitter hues by Etude House are instant mood-lifters, just like coffee! And the texture? Super silky and soft that you wouldn’t mind gliding on an extra shot. Don’t believe us? Try this long lasting eyeshadow palette to experience the gorgeousness. Check out the honest review of the ETUDE HOUSE Play Color Eyes in this video.
- Deep-pigmented coffee shades
- Silk, soft, and smooth texture
- Strong adherence
- Long-lasting base to pearl shades
- Portable palette
- Not easy to build
- Light pigmented
3. Best For Daily Wear: CLIO Pro Layering Eye Palette – Simply Pink
Like blush for your eyes! Clio Pro Layering Eye Palette offers a range of baby pinks and pastels in shades so pretty that anyone will fall in love with your eyes. The hues are beautiful, subtle, and ideal for those who love to doll-up their eyes daily before stepping out. Featuring base colors to bright colors including handmade glitter formula, these sweet colors are no scattering powders like those low-quality palettes in the market but have a silky-smooth premium finish and are ultra-adhesive. Plus, the dual-end application brush you get with the palette is a great add-on.
- One of a kind base
- High color payoff
- Ideal for daily wear
- Silky smooth and premium finish
- Ultra-strong adhesion
- Blends easily
- Durable palette
4. Best For Beginners: Etude House Play Color Eyes – Juice Bar
This is no palette, it’s a juice bar! Staying true to its name, every color shade exudes a touch of fresh, juicy, and cool vibe making them apt for all your day and beach outings. Whether you want to flaunt a natural look with soft peach or raise the heat with fever orange, there are sheer to shimmer hues for all your mood. Deep-pigmented and ideal for gradation, eye edges, or enhancing the lash line, Etude House Play Color Eyes is a perfect palette for those looking to explore summer-spring colors. For best results, use it with an eyeshadow primer!
- Deep to subtle pigmentation
- Soft and creamy texture for a perfect look
- Matte, sheer, and shimmer shades
- Buildable colors
- Ideal for beginners
- Too sheer
- Shades may be difficult to blend
5. Best For All Skin Types: Sersual Matte and Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette
Do you know what makes this eyeshadow palette special? This gorgeous eyeshadow palette has a mix of matte and shimmery colors, perfect for any age, skin type, or tone. These highly pigmented shades are incredibly creamy, smooth, and easy to blend. This nude eyeshadow palette offers soft and buildable coverage for creating smokey or sparkling eyes. Additionally, this palette comes with a two-way eye brush, a top mirror and is a must-try for the eyes!
- Highly pigmented
- Creamy texture
- Buildable and mixable shades
- Complements all skin tones
- Easy to use
6. Best Creamy Texture: 3CE Eye Color Palette – Pinkish Brown Shade Palette
Looking for an eyeshadow palette for oily skin? 3CE Eye Color Palette is a great option for it promises sebum control. Yep, no more midday touch-ups to worry about! With 9 long-lasting warm shades including matte and shimmer, they deliver sheer to deep color payoffs and are easy to blend too. Portable and travel-sized making it a perfect go-to for those business trips, these creamy and smooth textures are also ideal for daily and party wear.
- Sebum control eyeshadows
- Sheer to deep color payoffs
- Creamy texture
- Shades may not be fade-proof
7. Best Long-Lasting Formula: I’M MEME Color Pattern Palette
Grab onto this mini palette for all your on-the-go makeup adventures. It comes with 5 highly matte shades, 1 glitter shade, and 1 blush shade to cater to all your moods and OOTDs. The different shades are ideal for creating multiple dreamy, natural, and soft looks. The texture is extremely smooth and blendable, while the hues are super pigmented and easy to use. The palette is available in three different coral, petal, and sand patterns to create limitless looks.
- Highly pigmented
- Portable mini palette
- Smooth texture
- Easy to use
- Versatile to create many looks
- May not complement all skin tones
8. Best Soft Finish: PONY EFFECT Conceptual Eyeshadow Palette
With this all-in-one eyeshadow palette, get ready to create new makeup trends this season. This 4-shades eyeshadow palette has matte, shimmery, and glitter shades to get your day-to-night looks easily covered. The soft texture of the shadows glides on the skin to offer a seamless, silky smooth finish. The hues are highly pigmented and adhere well to the skin for a vibrant and classy appearance. This palette is your best friend already if you know how to play with soft and mesmerizing hues.
- Soft texture
- Smooth finish
- Color pay off may be light and sheer
9. Best Travel-Friendly Option: Chica Y Chico One Shot Eye Palette
Not a fan of bulky palettes? Or looking for a travel-friendly eyeshadow palette? Chica Y Chico One Shot Eye Palette’s pocketable size and beautiful eyeshadows will make you want it right away! Not only is the case cute and portable but the vivid shades promise great color payoffs making this palette a travel and makeup kit staple. Packed with matte, shimmer, and glitter hues to meet all your makeup needs, the texture is soft, smooth, long-lasting, and adheres quickly. Go through this video to check out the detailed review of the Chica Y Chico One Shot Eye Palette.
- Sheer to deep-pigmented matte eyeshadow
- Travel-friendly and portable design
- Smooth and soft texture
- Long-lasting shades
- Easy to apply and blend
- Strong adhesion
- There may be fallouts
10. Best All-In-One Palette: I’m Meme I’M Hidden Card Palette
Lastly, this all-in-one eyeshadow palette from I’m Meme is an absolute treasure. Eyeshadows, highlighting, contouring – you’ve got it all in this one palette. It comes with nine versatile eyeshadows in matte, shimmer, and metallic finishes and one blush. The shades are easily blendable and smooth on the skin. The compact palette includes a mirror that fits all your pouches, making it an ideal on-the-go palette to get you glam-ready.
- Smooth, blendable texture
- Includes a mirror
- Compact, travel-friendly mirror
- 3 palettes to choose from
- All-in-one palette
- Might be a bit expensive
There you go, those are the 10 best Korean eyeshadow palettes of 2022! Check out our buying guide below if you are still unsure of how to pick the suitable one for you:
How To Pick The Best Korean Eyeshadow Palette?
Here are some quick tips:
- Texture – Since not all eyeshadows have the same texture, pick the one that you are most comfortable working with. Also, they should blend and build easily and have strong adhesion to last long.
- Pigment – The pigment matters. Korean eyeshadows mostly have sheer to medium color payoff pigments. So, if you are looking for deep-pigmented shades, you will be disappointed. However, on the bright side, the shimmer and glitter shades are a class apart and the true MVPs of the palette.
- Dual-end brush – Pick a palette that has a dual-end brush or an eye shadow stick, so you do not have to shop for one separately.
- Suitability – The palette should meet your intended purpose. Look out for features like long-lasting, waterproof, and adopting power for best results.
So, have you selected a palette for yourself yet? Making dewy, dreamy, and sheer eye makeups look glam again, these Korean eyeshadow palettes are totally catching the trend wave. So, what are you waiting for? Join the wave, go pick your ultimate shadow palette from our list of 13 best Korean eyeshadow palettes and get ready to flutter those eyes, Monroe-style. If you have thoughts or suggestions about this article, write to us in the comments below.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
Chaitra Krishnan loves experimenting with makeup products. She wrote this article to bring you a hand-picked list of the best Korean eyeshadow palette. Satiate your need for Korean products by browsing through this list of recommended products. Chaitra poured through many product reviews and recommended these products because of their benefits like color payoff, finish, and many more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is There A Difference Between Korean Eye Shadows And Western Ones?
Yes, they are different. Western eyeshadows are more matte-based and deep-pigmented, whereas Korean ones are sheer to medium-pigmented and have more shimmer and glitter options. Also, cute eyeshadow palettes!
What Is The Best Korean Eyeshadow Palette For Beginners?
CLIO Pro Layering Eye Palette and W.Lab Pocket Shadow Palette are some of the best Korean eyeshadow palettes for beginners and for daily makeup.
How do you make your eyes look Korean with makeup?
Here are the tips to ace a Korean eye look are-
• Apply a medium brownish shade to your lids as an eyeshadow. Use a darker shade near the eye and on the outer edges of your lashes.
• Line your eyes by slanting it a little towards the end. Extend the line for a maximum of 3 mm inwards.
• Apply a tear drop liner in any shade between gold, cream, and white, below the eyes to give a sparkling illusion.
• Use a pencil liner to draw the waterline of the lashes and coat your lashes with mascara.
• Koreans prefer straight or slightly arched brows. So, keep your brows simple.