It’s no secret that Asians take their skincare routine very, very seriously. And if there’s one product they can’t do without, it is facial mist! No wonder their skin looks so fresh and sparkly all the time. And if you think the miracles of a facial mist end with the skincare routine, then you are highly mistaken for it can be used as many times as you like and every time your skin feels the need. Like an instant pop of icy water on your skin, the experience is no less than a rejuvenating bliss! Here’s a little bit more about Korean facial mist:
What Is A Korean Face Mist Spray?
A face mist spray or facial mist is packed with nutrients and minerals that instantly freshen and glow up the skin in just a single spray. And besides it being mild enough to be used multiple times, it also has hydrating, nourishing, anti-aging, and oil-control benefits! A must-have product if your skin feels dry and fatigued quickly, Korean facial mists are travel-friendly too.
Curious to try one now? Scroll on to browse through our list of 15 best Korean facial mists of 2020 for an instant glow!
Read on to know more!
15 best Korean Facial Mists Of 2020 For An Instant Glow!
Refreshing — like you’ve stepped out of a hot shower! This rejuvenating Korean facial mist contains marine mineral glow essence that guarantees to make a stunning difference to your skin within a few uses. Spray on after cleansing and before moisturizing to hydrate your skin intensely. Made of 98% organic-based ingredients, the mist is infused with aloe vera, Japanese green tea, tamarind extract, and cucumber extract too. A must-try if you are dealing with dull, acne scars and dry skin, spray on to witness the difference!
- Doubles up as a toner
- Lightweight and refreshing
- Add a youthful and healthy glow
- Brightens and enhances complexion
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- PH-balanced, long-lasting, and non-comedogenic
- It may feel sticky.
- The fragrance may be overwhelming for some.
Missing your youthful glow, or is sagging skin giving you a hard time? Tone it with this balancing and moisturizing face mist that ensures to hydrate, brighten, and also fight wrinkles. Making you feel refreshed and your skin rejuvenated at the same time, this Korean hydrating mist is like a healer for your skin’s foundation. And the credit goes to the ingredients— it contains 30% chamomile extract, fermented yeast extract (of Himalayan purple barley), and 60% gemmule that tackles tired and dull skin. Also, it is safe and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Enhances skin’s texture
- Soothes and relaxes the skin
- Add a radiant and flawless glow
- Includes skin-benefiting 90% natural ingredients
- Fermented yeast extract helps revitalize skin
- It has low viscosity and fluid consistency, so it absorbs quickly.
- The scent may be a turn off.
Dry skin users, here’s a Korean face mist that’ll tackle dehydrated skin for you. More like a tonic than a face mist for your skin, it contains the nourishing Macadamia oil that provides antioxidants and sunflower seed oil that delivers deep moisturization. And if you are dealing with acne-prone skin, then you are in luck for it contains jojoba seed oil as well that controls acne and moisturizes the skin too. Besides this, it includes Citrus Junos fruit water (78%), which is Jeju Island’s only in-season fruit and helps revitalize skin instantly. Still, want to give this Korean setting spray a miss?
- Moisturizes and rejuvenates in 3 seconds
- Safe for redness-prone and hypersensitive skin
- Non-toxic, paraben-free, and mineral oil-free
- Cruelty-free, vegan, and alcohol-free product
- Doubles up as a setting spray for makeup
- An oil-based formula rich in vitamins, calcium, minerals, and carotene.
- The fragrance may be strong for some.
A fruity and refreshing binge for your skin and soul! Enjoy a dose of watermelon, now in your facial mist. Ultra-hydrating and with a unique fog-mist formula, it’ll leave your skin fresh and bright instantly. Infused with 84% watermelon, which is rich in vitamin and amino, it deeply hydrates, soothes, and protects against free radical damage. And as for hyaluronic acid — it acts as a tonic for the dehydrated skin. This mild formula also contains hibiscus flower AHA that evens out skin texture and adds softness. Yep, all this in a few sprays, whether you have dry, oily, or combination skin. Go on, indulge!
- Adds a long-lasting radiant glow
- An ultra-fine, hydrating, and delicate mist
- Refreshes skin and enhances makeup
- Alcohol-free and synthetic dye-free
- Vegan and cruelty-free product
- Non-toxic, paraben-free, sulfate-free, and mineral oil-free
- Small size
Is your skin feeling dry and parched lately? Quench the thirst with this ultra-fruity and ultra-hydrating face mist. Thirst Things First has a unique formula with water and oil that works together to awaken the skin and make it look brighter and dewy. How? All thanks to its enriching ingredients such as pomegranate extract, which is rich in vitamin C and helps enhance the complexion. Apple seed oil and lemon peel oil, on the other hand, keep the natural moisture intact and rejuvenates the skin at the same time. So, if you are looking for a hydrating boost for your skin — this one promises to truly care.
- A unique blend with dual-layered formula
- Nourishes, soothes, and brightens the skin
- Sulfate-free, phthalate-free, and paraben-free
- Cruelty-free and vegan product
- Contains radiance-boosting nutrients
- Doubles up as a leave-on mask at night
- Safe for all skin types
- Not recommended if you are sensitive to smell
An instant glow up for your skin and you! Freshen up with SKEDERM face mist that contains coconut and hyaluronic acid for dry and dehydrated skin. Are you wondering how different it is from others? This minimalistic yet effective face mist ensures to soothe, hydrate, recharge, and refresh instantly. Clinically proven to boost proper hydration in your skin, you’ll never complain about dull skin again. And given how nourishing a coconut drink can be for the skin, you might as well spray it on to get the glow for a change! Don’t miss it.
- Restores skin’s moisture level
- Safe to use on sensitive skin
- Reduces rashes and redness
- Silky and smooth moisturizing formula
- Ideal to apply before makeup or use as setting spray
- Free from parabens, color, and synthetic fragrance.
- It may not last long.
Bask in the enriching quality of organic aloe extract from Jeju Island. Boosting hydration with 94% organic aloe vera extract, watch your skin go from tired to terrific with every use. Also, with Innisfree Aloe Revital Skin Mist in your daily kit, consider your skin taken care of! Given how aloe vera is widely used and known for its ultra-nourishing benefits, using it as a facial mist will strengthen the skin’s natural barrier and keep it conditioned too. So, if you are a fan of the aloe vera effect (who isn’t!), give Innisfree Aloe Revital Skin Mist a try.
- Safe for all skin types
- Moisturizes and conditions skin
- Soothes and refreshes the skin after
- Non-toxic and cruelty-free product
- Free from mineral oil, artificial color, and artificial fragrances
- It may leave a sticky residue.
This bunny has some TLC for oily skin users only. Other than looking cute, it claims to get rid of all the greasiness instantly. Since oily skin turns sticky and dull after every few hours, this sleek mist by TonyMoly claims to tackle oil and hydrate the skin at the same time. An ideal for the travel pack or daily kit, this face mist for oily skin has a mineral-rich formula too. It contains Celtic water from Vosges du Nord France, which is insanely hydrating for the skin. Also, the packaging doubles up as a mood booster too. Hurry, bunny up for this one ASAP!
- Oil-controlling formula
- Tackles excess oil production
- Provides a refreshing and light mist
- Travel-friendly, portable, and refillable
- Brightens, balances, and awakens the skin
- Enriched with orange, pearl, and mango extracts
The ultimate frenemy for fine lines, wrinkles, and damaged skin! First Spray Serum not only replenishes your skin’s collagen and vitality but improves complexion and fights aging signs too. Infused with white truffle, which is known for anti-aging benefits, it has avocado oil for intense hydration and chia seeds to calm the skin after a long day. And the best part – the moisturizing benefit kicks in within 3 seconds of spraying! Promising a youthful glow, this powerful and refreshing white spray is ideal for combination and dry skin. Bonus — it is travel-friendly too.
- Non-irritating white serum
- Intense moisture treatment
- Includes Giga White that brightens and rejuvenates skin
- Tackle clogged pores and dryness
- Boost brightening and skin cell renewal
- Vegan and cruelty-free product
- Free from paraben, mineral oils, silicone, sulfates, and artificial color
Just like taking a dip in icy-chilled glacier water! Cool, calming, and soul-refreshing, this mist toner guarantees a blissful experience for you and your skin with its mineral-packed formula. Infused with pure glacier water that will effectively clean your skin of all the dirt and makeup residue, it also ensures intense moisturization and hydration. Releasing all the fatigue and dullness instantly, the brand claims that this toner is no less than a miracle for dry and sensitive skin! Curious? Take a dip (or rather spray) to experience your natural beauty again.
- Non-toxic and no-scent formula
- Tackles and cleans clogged pores
- Boost a flawless and natural glow
- Contains all-natural mineral and hydrating ingredients
- Safe for all skin types.
- The consistency is too watery.
Are you looking for a hypoallergenic face mist for sensitive skin? Try Starting Treatment Aura Mist by Secret Key for it promises not 1 or 2 but 7 benefits in every spray! It exfoliates, moisturizes, evens skin tone, nourishes, improves elasticity, soothes, and smoothes the skin texture. Yep, all of this in one spray for you. Plus, it eliminates fatigue, dry, and crumbly skin and leaves a refreshing and clean layer instead. All in all, a multi-purpose handy facial mist for your skin — don’t skip this one!
- Improve absorption of other products
- Boost clear and transparent skin
- Contains galactomyces and has a citrusy scent
- Travel-friendly and portable
- Free from paraben, mineral oil, animal oil, coloring, and benzophenone
- It may have a drying effect.
Everyday routine and pollution can send your skin’s pH level for a toss! Balance, hydrate, and nourish it with COSRX Low pH PHA Barrier Mist. Just what you need after a long and tiring day, this facial mist not only enhances complexion but also acts as a barrier that keeps other skin products from evaporating. Like a shield that maintains the right pH level of your skin with the enriching quality of coconut extract and gluconolactone — spray on to keep feeling fresh-faced all day and night.
- Includes herbal extracts
- Counters dehydration and dryness
- Protects other skin formulas on the skin
- Rejuvenates the skin instantly
- Boosts suppleness and evens the texture
- Ideal for normal, dry, acne-prone, and aging skin
Unlike other brands and facials mists in the beauty universe, this one has a gel-like consistency. So, if you are looking for a thicker and intensely hydrating formula, then this could be it. Also, it is a must-try if you want to bring back your timeless beauty! Infused with marine collagen, this facial mist by Roa Cytomedy fights wrinkles and rejuvenates your youthful complexion with every use. And besides improving the moisture level in your skin, it soothes and relieves itchiness too. Yep, no more redness and rashes to worry about. Give it a spritz!
- Forms a layer of moisture on the skin
- Lightens dullness and fine lines
- Eliminates dryness and dehydration
- Long-lasting and ultra-refreshing
- Use it to re-hydrated as many times as possible
- Suitable for oily, sensitive, combination, and acne-prone skin
- Over spraying may leave a sticky residue.
Acne or zits can be an absolute nightmare! Unless, you have this facial mist that’ll make your acne settle and your life better. Benton Honest Tt Mist Spray promises to be tough on acne but gentle on your skin, thus making it appear moisturized, supple, and healthy. Sealed in a tube-like packaging, the formula is infused with 85% water and extracts of tea tree leaf and hyaluronic acid. This means, with this korean facial mist for oily skin in your daily skincare kit, you can say goodbye to dryness, acne, fine lines, and wrinkles forever. Still, planning to pop that zit?
- Doubles up as a toner
- Hydrating and refreshing formula
- Lightweight moisture and easy-to-apply
- Portable, compact, and travel-friendly
- Suitable for sensitive, oily, and acne-prone skin
- It might mess up the makeup.
Lastly, this unique bottle that injects fresh oxygen in the formula before you spray! So basically, every time you spritz, your skin gets the benefits of both oxygen and moisture. Hailed as the perfect quencher to deal with fatigue, dry, and sagging skin, the brand promises to enliven the skin’s appearance and make it look healthier and supple. Also, it is formulated with 96% naturally-derived ingredients and guarantees to replenish skin with a youthful glow. Still, wondering why you should pick O2 Injection Mist Essence by Penegreen? The product is dermatologist-tested too.
- Non-irritating, gentle, and powerful nourisher
- Tackles dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles
- EWG-verified, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic-tested
- Infused with bamboo water for intense hydration
- Suitable for all skin types
There you have it! The 15 best Korean face mists of 2020 for instant and refreshing glow up. If you are still confused or want to know more about the facial mists, read our buying guide below.
Buying Guide – Korean Facial Mists
How Does A Korean Face Mist Work?
The distance matters! Yes, it does while spraying on a facial mist, or else you’ll end up with too much formula in one area. Now, before you spray, close your eyes to avoid irritation, and keep the bottle 10-11 inches or an elbow-length away from your skin. Next, you spray on and make sure you cover all areas and do not overspray. Other than this, you can also use a cotton ball to apply the facial mist on your skin.
Different Types of Korean Face Sprays?
There are three types of Korean Face Sprays:
- Face Mist: With hydrating, refreshing, and several other skin and anti-aging benefits infused in the formula, a face mist can be used multiple times a day. It fights dryness, dullness and gives skin an instant hydration and refreshment. Also, it can be used as a toner or applied before the makeup too.
- Toner: Though a face mist spray can be used as a toner, a toner cannot be used as a face mist. It can only be applied twice during the day, and it is primarily used to prep up skin for other skin products like serum, moisturizer, and more.
- Setting Spray: A setting spray keeps the makeup intact for prolonged hours. Unlike face mists, it does not have hydrating or nourishing benefits and is used after applying makeup. It’s mostly a part of the makeup routine rather than skincare routine.
How to Choose the Best Korean Face Mist?
Though choosing a face mist depends on your skin condition or skin needs, here are some features you must look out for before purchasing:
- Skin type: Pick a Korean face mist that suits your skin type, or else you’ll end up with more issues than relief. A dry skin Korean face mist might not be suitable for combination, oily, or acne-prone skin, and likewise, an oily skin Korean mist may not be ideal for sensitive skin. So, check if the face mist is safe for your skin before purchasing.
- Skin condition: Whether you are looking for a face mist to fight dryness/oiliness, aging signs, or acne, there are several options available for all. So, depending on your skin condition, pick a face mist for the best results.
- Instant & Intense: A face mist must always provide instant refreshment and intense hydration. Inspect if your face mist guarantees nourishing or refreshing benefits for a long-lasting experience.
- Ingredients: Korean products are mostly organic or natural ingredient-based. So, check if they are suitable for your skin to avoid allergic reactions. Also, you must check how they will benefit the skin too.
- Non-toxic formula: Lastly, the face mist formula should be non-toxic, chemical-free, and alcohol-free. Given how alcohol can be drying for the skin and other harsh chemicals like paraben, sulfates, etc. can lead to skin issues, it’s ideal to choose a face mist that is free from all the chemicals.
Benefits of Using Korean Face Mists?
There are several benefits of using a Korean face mist:
- It is intensely hydrating and refreshing and can be used multiple times a day. In fact, every time your skin feels dull, dry, or parched — spritz on and watch it rejuvenate in seconds!
- Also, a face mist can be used as a toner as well after cleansing and before applying the moisturizer. This is to balance the optimum moisture level that might have been disturbed due to cleansing.
- Plus, Korean facial mists come with more than just hydrating and refreshing benefits. Some of them have nourishing, anti-aging, oil and acne-controlling benefits too.
Hence, using a Korean facial mist is a must! Recharge, rejuvenate, and refresh anywhere, anytime with this must-have product in your daily kit. After all, your skin is precious, and this boost of hydration can keep both you and your skin bright and fresh all day long. And with umpteen options available for you in our list — stop thinking, starting browsing, and pick your ideal facial mist today!
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
How often should you use face mist?
Face mists are mild and hydrating for the skin, and they can be used as many times as you like, during the day or night. Mostly, people prefer to spray them after cleansing or when skin feels dry, dull, or greasy.
Do you use facial mist before or after toner?
Since a toner readies the skin for the next step or other skin products to absorb effectively, a mist should be applied after the toner.
Is face mist and toner the same?
No, a face mist and toner are not the same. A face mist is mild and can be used multiple times a day, whereas a toner is more concentrated and used to prep up the skin for makeup and can be used only twice a day. However, some mists can be used as toners too.
Latest posts by Chaitra Krishnan (see all)
- 10 Best Sulfate-Free Dandruff Shampoos of 2020 – Our Top Choices! - October 20, 2020
- 15 Best Hair Dryers in India For Your Gorgeous Tresses! - October 13, 2020
- 8 Best MAC Concealers of 2020 To Eliminate Dark Spots! - October 12, 2020
- 8 Best Bronzers For Mature Skin Women 2020 - October 12, 2020
- 10 Best NYX Mascaras Of 2020 Reviews - October 12, 2020