The best Laneige products work like magic on your skin. Hydration is the most vital factor for skin at any age, and no one does it better than Laneige, a South Korean brand that specializes in deep skin hydration. Laneige studied water science for about 25 years. They feel that hydration is the major factor in beautiful skin. Laneige products use effective water-based recipes for different skin types and concerns, thanks to their knowledge in moisture research.
Laneige products are dermatologist-approved and free of phthalates, parabens, and other hazardous ingredients. They are well-known for their sleeping and lip masks, but they offer much more. If you are interested in trying their products, read down to see our list of the 10 best Laneige products for your skin!
In This Article
The Top 10 Laneige Products of 2023
The Laniege Lip Sleeping Mask repairs dry, chapped, and flaky lips. It works overnight by hydrating and nourishing your lips, making it luscious and soft by morning. This product is formulated with hyaluronic acid, Laneige’s Moisture Wrap™ technology, and a Berry Mix Complex. The Berry Mix Complex is a blend of raspberry, strawberry, goji berry, and other Vitamin C rich ingredients that remove dead skin cells. The product claims to keep your lips soft for up to 8 hours after washing it off. This lip sleeping mask comes with a little applicator brush and is available in six different flavors. Click this YouTube video to learn more about the product.
- Patented Moisture Wrap™ technology
- Instant results
- Easy to apply
- Available in 6 flavors
This water-based sleeping mask contains highly concentrated Hydro Ionized Mineral Water to keep the skin hydrated and revitalize it overnight, giving you a well-rested appearance. It is infused with Laneige’s Calming Sleep Scent™, a blend of orange flower, rose, sandalwood, apricot, and evening primrose fragrances that invigorate your senses. It is a water-based and non-greasy formula that gets absorbed fast, leaving a matte finish. This sleeping mask comes in two variants – regular and lavender. If you are newly using the product, this review might be useful.
- Relaxing aroma
- Matte finish
- Contains silicones
- Contains phenoxyethanol
- Contains artificial fragrance
The Laneige Essential Power Skin Refiner Moisture is a toner for normal to dry skin. It contains exfoliating enzymes, royal jelly, and sugar cane extract. The enzymes gently remove dead skin cells to smoothen the skin, while the royal jelly and sugar care extract moisturize the skin and keep it supple and glowing. This toner contains Laneige’s Hydro Ionized Mineral Water, enriched with moisture-enhancing minerals like zinc, manganese, magnesium, sodium, calcium, and potassium. These essential minerals permeate deep into the skin to keep it hydrated and healthy from within. It also contains bio dusali, extracted from fermented seaweed to promote cell turnover. It has a semi-transparent, milky, dense texture and can be used both day and night.
- Gets absorbed easily
- No harmful chemicals
- Contains artificial fragrance
The Laneige Multi Deep-Clean Cleanser is formulated with papain enzyme and blueberry extract. This is a deep-clean face wash that dirt, dust, and dead skin cells, leaving your skin fresh and polished. This cleanser also contains palm oil and cellulose beads that scrub the skin remove every trace of makeup! Blueberry extract is rich in antioxidants, which improves overall skin health. This product is suitable for oily skin.
- Subtle scent
- Biodegradable cellulose beads
The Laneige Lip Glowy Balm is specially formulated to hydrate your dry lips to make them appear attractive. This lip balm makes your lips glossy, supple, and soft. The balm can remove the flakes instantly, and the smooth texture makes easy thin application on the lips. In addition, it makes your lips appear fuller.
- Pleasant fragrance
- Travel-friendly tube package
- May not last long
Laneige’s Perfect Renew Cream is an anti-aging moisturizer that visibly firms the skin and decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is rich in antioxidants, vitamin E, rice bran extract, and highly-concentrated bio-peptides that promote skin health and collagen production. It also contains Ceramide Corrective Water that replenishes dehydrated skin. It is suitable for sensitive skin.
- 91% allergen-free
- Has comedogenic ingredients
Laneige’s Water Bank Hydro Cream EX is a moisturizing and hydrating cream enriched with Green Mineral Water that helps boost the skin’s moisture-retention abilities. It helps improve the skin’s natural moisture barrier and ensures it stays hydrated for longer. It contains watercress extract, an antioxidant ingredient that prevents damage caused by harmful free radicals. The Water Bank Hydro Cream EX has a lightweight gel-like consistency and is suitable for combination to oily skin.
- Gets absorbed quickly
- Contains artificial fragrance
The Laneige Perfect Renew Emulsion is a moisture balance lotion. It is formulated with the Skin Rebirth™ complex and Advanced Ceramide Water. These two complexes reinforce the moisture barrier, maintain the oil-water balance, and protect the skin from irritants. It is enriched with antioxidants such as green tea extract and beta-glucan that eliminate free radicals and reduce fine lines. This emulsion improves skin elasticity and gives it a youthful glow. It is suitable for normal and combination skin.
- Overpowering fragrance
This rich moisturizing cream is fortified with mineral-rich vegetable extracts that provide 24-hour hydration to the skin. The “Water Bank” locks in moisture, prevents dryness and restores balance. It is formulated with highly concentrated Green Mineral Water™, brussel sprouts, artichoke, and lima beans extract to further strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier and provide deep hydration. It also prevents the signs of aging and keeps the skin youthful. Go through this video to understand the product better.
- Can double as an eye cream
- Suitable for dry skin
- Gets absorbed quickly
Treat and pamper your skin while you are sleeping with the Laneige CICA Sleeping Mask. This mask is infused with patented forest yeast, cypress leaf extract, and panthenol that helps to rejuvenate your skin. The cream also creates a barrier at night, preventing moisture loss. It soothes your sensitive skin and increases its resilience to protect itself from damages.
Laneige offers a magical skin care product line that makes you fall in love with your skin. Laneige manufactures potent formulas that restore and boost your skin’s natural moisture. The brand sells multifarious products that meet the different needs of different people. To ensure that you choose the best Laneige product depending on your skin’s needs, we have curated a helpful buying guide below.
1. Know Your Skin Type: Know your skin type first to build solid skin carotene. If you have dry skin, choose a product with natural emollients like shea butter. Opt for exfoliating ingredients like salicylic acid, clay, and niacinamide if you have oily skin. Choose an allergy-tested formula containing soothing ingredients like aloe vera for sensitive skin.
2. Skin Requirements: Choose a Laneige product that caters to your skin’s needs. If you have fine lines, wrinkles, or dark spots, choose ingredients like retinol, panthenol, aloe vera, and hyaluronic acid, which minimize signs of aging and improve skin elasticity. On the other hand, if you are troubled with acne, go for pore-refining ingredients like salicylic acid, tea tree oil, and witch hazel extract, which reduce acne and prevent future acne breakouts. If you suffer from hyperpigmentation, choose vitamin C-rich products containing kojic or mandelic acid to restore your skin’s natural tone and glow.
3. Skin Care Regimen Essentials: A few skin care practices are a base for a good skin care regimen. They are-
- Cleansing: Start by investing in a quality cleanser that does not strip your skin of its natural oils. Use foaming cleansing gels that eliminate accumulated bacteria, dirt, and other external pollutants while leaving your skin hydrated and refreshed.
- Toning: Opt for toners infused with witch hazel, rosewater, or green tea to remove the leftover dirt and prepare your skin for the following skin care steps.
- Moisturizing: Go for moisturizers and serums with hyaluronic acid, ceramide, and milk proteins to nourish your skin and restore its natural moisture.
- Protection Against Aging: Use anti-aging serums or essences to combat early signs of aging. Look for products infused with retinol, niacinamide, and vitamin C to smooth out your fine lines and improve skin elasticity.
- Sun Protection: Opt for lightweight sunscreens with a minimum of SPF 30 and a broad spectrum to avoid sunburns and unwanted tanning.
Infographic: History & Things To Consider When Buying A Laneige Product
Laneige is a South Korean brand touted for its amazing skin care lines and effective ingredients that work like magic on the skin. If you are planning on investing in Laneige products and building a proper skin care routine, here’s an infographic to inform you everything about the brand, how to choose the right Laneige product, and its key ingredients. Scroll down for more information.
Laneige has something for every skin type. This cult-favorite skin care brand has designed a wide array of products, including cleansers, moisturizers, sleeping masks, and lip balms that nourish the skin and keep it fresh and rejuvenated. The best Laneige products ensure quick and lasting results. Some of them have lightweight, non-greasy formulas that are free of harmful chemicals like parabens and sulfates. However, steer clear of products that have comedogenic ingredients in them.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
Shiboli Chakraborti is a certified skin care coach, and among an array of skin care brands, Laneige is one of her favorites. Laneige skin care products work like magic on your skin. She has read thousands of reviews and user feedback to pick the products included in the list and help her readers make the best choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Laneige a Korean brand?
Yes. Laneige is a South Korean skincare brand launched in 1994 by Amore Pacific, a South Korean beauty and cosmetics conglomerate, that has expanded internationally.
Can Laneige sleeping mask be used daily?
It’s advisable to use it once or twice a week as its potency is high.
Can I use Laneige products during pregnancy?
Yes, you can use Laneige products during pregnancy. Avoid the ones that contain ingredients like retinol, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, hydroquinone, or aluminum chloride.
Is Laneige a cruelty-free brand?
No, Laneige is not a cruelty-free brand. Some of their products may be tested on animals.
Are Laneige products good for sensitive skin?
Yes, Laneige products are suitable for sensitive skin. Their lightweight formulations successfully keep sensitive skin hydrated without clogging pores or causing breakouts.
Are Laneige products non-comedogenic?
Yes, some Laneige products are non-comedogenic. They keep your pores from getting clogged and offer intense nourishment.
Do Laneige products cause acne?
No, most Laneige products do not cause acne. However, consult your dermatologist before committing to products from this brand.
How long can Laneige products last?
Most Laneige products last two years. Some products even work wonders for three years. Quit using the products if you find uncomely changes regarding the smell or overall appearance.
- Best Korean Skin Care Products
- Lanolin: Is It Safe For Your Skin?
- Top Paraben-Free Cosmetics You Can Try Today
- Best Korean Moisturizers For Oily Skin