The best Laneige products work like magic on your skin. Hydration is the most vital factor for skin at any age, and no one does it better than Laneige, a South Korean brand that specializes in deep skin hydration. Laneige studied water science for about 25 years. They feel that intense hydration is the major factor in beautiful skin. Laneige skincare products use effective water-based recipes for different skin types and concerns, thanks to their knowledge of moisture research.
Laneige products are dermatologist-approved and free of phthalates, parabens, and other hazardous ingredients and a must-have in your skincare routines. They are well-known for their sleeping and lip masks, but they offer much more. If you are interested in trying their products, read down to see our list of the 10 best Laneige products for your skin!
In This Article
The Top 10 Laneige Products of 2024
1. Best For Long-Lasting Makeup:Laneige Glowy Makeup Serum
The Laneige Glowy Makeup Serum prepares your skin for flawless makeup application. It imparts a subtle glass-like glow and helps your makeup last longer. This serum is an amazing product that hydrates, nourishes, and brightens your skin. The lightweight formula absorbs quickly and looks natural on the skin. This serum can be used alone before applying makeup or mixed with your favorite foundation for a dewy finish. It also works as a beautiful liquid highlighter for the high points of your face. Click this YouTube video to see the reviewer’s experience and learn more about the product.
- Balances oil-moisture level
- Dewy finish
- May look greasy on oily skin
This water-based sleeping mask contains highly concentrated Hydro Ionized Mineral Water to keep the skin hydrated and revitalize it overnight, giving you a well-rested appearance. It is infused with Laneige’s Calming Sleep Scent™, a blend of orange flower, rose, sandalwood, apricot, and evening primrose fragrances that invigorate your senses. It is a water-based and non-greasy formula that gets absorbed fast, leaving a matte finish. This sleeping mask comes in two variants – regular and lavender. If you are newly using the product, this review might be useful.
- Relaxing aroma
- Matte finish
- Water-based formula
- Contains silicones
- Contains phenoxyethanol
- Contains artificial fragrance
3. Best Moisturizing Formula: Laneige Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer
The Laneige Cream Skin Refiner is a two-in-one formula that works as a toner and a moisturizer. The Skin Refiner uses amino acid-rich white tea leaf water, which helps strengthen your skin barrier, prevent moisture loss, and keep your skin healthy and nourished. This product reduces the appearance of flakines and treats redness, and damaged and dull skin. The lightweight formula of this Laneige skincare for dull skin penetrates deeply into the skin, leaving it soft and supple. Hillary Clark, says, “It is a powerhouse for hydrating and healing dry and sensitive skin; especially good for compromised skin barrier and eczema.”
- Absorbed easily
- Tested to be suitable for dry and sensitive skin
- Treats damaged, dull and redness-prone skin
The Laneige Multi Deep-Clean Cleanser is formulated with papain enzyme and blueberry extract. This is a deep-clean face wash that dirt, dust, and dead skin cells, leaving your skin fresh and polished with a natural glow. This Laneige Multi Deep-Clean Cleanser for acne-prone skin also contains palm oil and cellulose beads that scrub the skin remove every trace of makeup! Blueberry extract is rich in antioxidants, which improves overall skin health. This product is suitable for oily skin
- Subtle scent
- Biodegradable cellulose beads
The Laneige Lip Glowy Balm is specially formulated to provide long-lasting hydration your dry lips to make them appear attractive. This lip balm makes your lips glossy, supple, and soft. The balm can remove the flakes instantly, and the smooth texture makes easy thin application on the lips. In addition, it makes your lips appear fuller. Hillary Clark, says, “This product is a multitasker that will also hydrate cuticles on the go and tame flyaways.”
- Pleasant fragrance
- Travel-friendly tube package
- May not last long
6. Best For Plump Lips:Laneige Lip Treatment Balm
The Laneige Lip Treatment Balm is suitable for dry, chapped lips. It hydrates, nourishes, and plumps the lips, making them appear fuller. It moisturizes and smoothens lip wrinkles, thanks to the goodness of coconut oil and biopeptides. The unique moisture wrap technology forms a protective layer on the lips and locks the natural moisture. This lip balm comes with a spatula for easy and smooth application and can be used as a daily moisturizer for your lips. It also has a pleasant fragrance.
- Deeply nourishing
- Protects the lips
- Patented moisture wrap technology
- Easy to use
- In-built applicator
Laneige’s Water Bank Hydro Cream EX is a moisturizing and hydrating cream enriched with Green Mineral Water that helps boost the skin’s moisture-retention abilities. It helps improve the skin’s natural moisture barrier and ensures it stays hydrated for longer and gives a healthy glow. It contains watercress extract, an antioxidant ingredient that prevents damage caused by harmful free radicals. The Water Bank Hydro Cream EX has a lightweight gel-like consistency and is suitable for combination to oily skin. Hillary Clark, says, “This product is a gulp of water for dehydrated, yet oily skin; heaven under makeup if your skin is chapped.”
- Gets absorbed quickly
- Contains artificial fragrance
8. Best For Skin Brightening:Laneige Radian-C Cream
The Laneige Radian-C Cream nourishes, protects, and brightens the skin and is a Holy Grail product for facial skin. The potent blend of vitamin C, EAE, and vitamin E exhibits antioxidant properties. This cream protects the skin from environmental aggressors such as pollution and sun damage and reduces the appearance of dark spots, dark circles, and hyperpigmentation. The gentle formula of the sun-damaged skin is lightweight, non-sticky, absorbed quickly, and suitable for daily use. This product helps improve your skin’s overall appearance, leaving it brighter and even-toned.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Non-sticky formula
This rich moisturizing cream is fortified with mineral-rich vegetable extracts that provide 24-hour hydration to the skin. The “Water Bank” locks in moisture, prevents dryness and restores balance. It is formulated with highly concentrated Green Mineral Water™, brussel sprouts, artichoke, and lima beans extract to further strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier and provide deep hydration. This Laneige skincare for mature skin also prevents the signs of aging and gives the skin a youthful glow. Go through this video to understand the product better.
- Can double as an eye cream
- Suitable for dry skin
- Gets absorbed quickly
Treat and pamper your skin while you are sleeping with the Laneige CICA Sleeping Mask. This mask is infused with patented forest yeast, cypress leaf extract, and panthenol that helps to rejuvenate your skin. The cream can be incorporated into your daily skincare routine as it creates a barrier at night, preventing moisture loss. It soothes your sensitive skin and increases its resilience to protect itself from damage.
- /cdn2.stylecraze.com/wp-content/uploads/static-content/icon-cross-red.svg” width=”25″ height=”25″ />
Laneige offers a magical skin care product line that makes you fall in love with your skin. Laneige manufactures potent formulas that restore and boost your skin’s natural moisture. The brand sells multifarious products that meet the different needs of different people. To ensure that you choose the best Laneige product depending on your skin’s needs, we have curated a helpful buying guide below.
1. Know Your Skin Type: Know your skin type first to build solid skin carotene. If you have dry or sensitive skin types, choose a clinically proven product with natural emollients like shea butter. Opt for exfoliating ingredients like salicylic acid, clay, and niacinamide if you have oily skin or combination skin. Choose an allergy-tested dermatologist-recommended formula containing soothing ingredients like aloe vera for sensitive skin.
2. Skin Requirements: Choose a Laneige product that caters to your skin concerns and needs. If you have fine lines, wrinkles, or dark spots, choose ingredients like retinol, panthenol, aloe vera, and hyaluronic acid, which minimize signs of aging and improve skin elasticity. On the other hand, if you are troubled with acne or blemish-prone skin, go for pore-refining ingredients like salicylic acid, tea tree oil, and witch hazel extract, which reduce acne and prevent future acne breakouts. If you suffer from hyperpigmentation, choose expert-recommended vitamin C-rich products containing kojic or mandelic acid to fix uneven skin tone and restore your skin’s natural tone and glow.
3. Skin Care Regimen Essentials: A few skin care practices are a base for a good skin care regimen. They are-
- Cleansing: Start by investing in a quality scientifically formulated cleanser that does not strip your skin of its natural oils. Use professional-grade foaming cleansing gels that eliminate accumulated bacteria, dirt, and other external pollutants while leaving your skin hydrated and refreshed
- Toning: Opt for clinically-tested toners infused with witch hazel, rosewater, or green tea to remove the leftover dirt and prepare your skin for the following skin care steps.
- Moisturizing: Go for dermatologically-approved moisturizers and serums with hyaluronic acid, ceramide, and milk proteins to nourish your skin and restore its natural moisture.
- Protection Against Aging: Use results-driven anti-aging serums or essences to combat early signs of aging. Look for products infused with retinol, niacinamide, and vitamin C to smooth out your fine lines and improve skin elasticity with proven efficacy.
- Sun Protection: Opt for clinically examined and confirmed lightweight sunscreens with a minimum of SPF 30 and a broad spectrum to avoid sunburns and unwanted tanning.
Infographic: History & Things To Consider When Buying A Laneige Product
Laneige is a South Korean brand touted for its amazing skin care lines and effective ingredients that work like magic on the skin. If you are planning on investing in Laneige products and building a proper Laneige skin care routine, here’s an infographic to inform you everything about the brand, how to choose the right Laneige product, and its key ingredients. Scroll down for more information.
Laneige has something for every skin type. This cult-favorite skincare brand has designed a wide array of products, including cleansers, moisturizers, sleeping masks, and lip balms that nourish the skin and keep it fresh and rejuvenated. The Laneige Glowy Makeup Serum nourishes the skin and helps your makeup last longer, while the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask moisturizes and revitalizes the skin overnight. The Laneige Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer hydrates the skin and strengthens its natural barrier to keep your skin healthy. The best Laneige products ensure quick and lasting results. Some of them have lightweight, non-greasy, and hypoallergenic formulas that are free of harmful chemicals like parabens and sulfates. However, steer clear of products that have comedogenic ingredients in them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Laneige a Korean brand?
Yes. Laneige is a South Korean skincare brand launched in 1994 by Amore Pacific, a South Korean beauty and cosmetics conglomerate, that has expanded internationally.
Can Laneige sleeping mask be used daily?
It’s advisable to use it once or twice a week as its potency is high.
Can I use Laneige products during pregnancy?
Yes, you can use Laneige products during pregnancy. Avoid the ones that contain ingredients like retinol, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, hydroquinone, or aluminum chloride.
Is Laneige a cruelty-free brand?
No, Laneige is not a cruelty-free brand. Some of their products may be tested on animals.
Are Laneige products good for sensitive skin?
Yes, Laneige products are tested to be suitable for sensitive skin. Their lightweight formulations successfully keep sensitive skin hydrated without clogging pores or causing breakouts.
Are Laneige products non-comedogenic?
Yes, some Laneige products are non-comedogenic. They keep your enlarged pores from getting clogged and offer intense nourishment.
Do Laneige products cause acne?
No, most Laneige products do not cause acne. However, consult your dermatologist before committing to products from this brand.
How long can Laneige products last?
Most Laneige products last two years. Some products even work wonders for three years. Quit using the products if you find uncomely changes regarding the smell or overall appearance.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
Shiboli Chakraborti is a certified skin care coach, and among an array of skin care brands, Laneige is one of her favorites. Laneige skin care products work like magic on your skin. She has read thousands of reviews and user feedback to pick the products included in the list and help her readers make the best choice.
- Best Korean Skin Care Products
- Lanolin: Is It Safe For Your Skin?
- Top Paraben-Free Cosmetics You Can Try Today
- Best Korean Moisturizers For Oily Skin