There is nothing off-putting than a pair of unclean hands with chipped nails and worn-off nail polish. This is where a manicure comes into play; one of the best ways to keep your hands clean and healthy. A manicure is nothing but a beauty treatment that uses specialized tools, gels, creams, and massage techniques to help maintain the health of your hands and nails.
A regular manicure doesn’t only help keep your hands and nails neat and well-groomed; the process can also render a calming effect on you. Most women visit a salon to get a manicure done because it can be quite taxing to do it all by yourself at home. Unfortunately, one can’t visit a salon each time they chip a nail or their hands become dry. This is why it is necessary to invest in the right manicure kit. Trust us, it will save you a lot of time and money.
Given the wide variety of manicure kits available in the market, it can get quite challenging to find a good one. To help you get started, we have compiled a list of the best manicure sets and tools available on Amazon. Now, you can give a salon-like finish to your nails from the comfort of your home.
13 Best Manicure Kits for Women (Review) in 2021
1. Beauty Bon 10-Piece Nail Set
If you are looking for something that will give you a salon-quality result at home at an affordable price, Beauty Bon’s manicure set is the one for you. Made from 100% stainless steel material, the kit includes two nail clippers, one toenail clipper, one nail cuticle trimmer, one tweezer, one pair of beauty scissors, one single-edged push stick, one V-shaped push stick, one nail file, and one ear pick. We love the fact that the set comes with an attractive and sturdy portable leather case, which is lightweight and can easily fit in your handbag or backpack.
- Ten mani-pedi tools in a set
- Can be used by both men and women
- Portable leather case
- The texture of the tools could feel rough
2. Anself Manicure Set
The Anself 10-in-1 stainless steel mani-pedi set meets all your manicure needs The tools are sterilized to avoid the risk of infections, and if you maintain them well, they won’t rust even after several years of use. Furthermore, the set comes in a stylish PU leather case, which is easy to carry while traveling. This versatile mani-pedi kit includes essential tools for hand care, foot care, and facial care. It comprises fingernail and toenail clippers, a cuticle trimmer, a tweezer, a pair of beauty scissors, a nail file, a push stick, and an ear pick.
- Easy to carry
- 10 mani-pedi and facial tools in a set
- Portable compact leather case
- Easy to clean and durable
- May not come with an instruction guide
3. ESARORA Multipurpose Manicure Set
This 18-piece manicure kit has all the essential tools you need from fingernail and toenail tools to a facial-care kit. This all-black toolset comes packed in an elegant black leather travel case for easy portability. Just like any other high-grade mani-pedi set, it includes nail clippers, a nail file, tweezers, scissors, cuticle nippers, an ear pick, and acne removal tools. But that’s not all! This multi-functional set also comes equipped with a nail cleaning knife, three types of callus removers, and a cuspidal. If you are tired of heading to the salon now and then for a complete manicure, then pampering yourself with an ESARORA grooming kit at home, is the way to go.
- Contains manicure, pedicure, and facial care tools
- Portable synthetic leather case
- Made of surgical grade stainless steel that is abrasion-resistant
- The straps of the bag tend to loosen soon
4. UTILYZE Electric Manicure Set
Having your own manicure set is the perfect way to keep your hands and nails clean and shiny,whenever you want. When you have an electric manicure set, it makes your work much more comfortable and enjoyable. The one-touch selection system makes it easy to operate, and the detachable LED illuminates hard-to-see areas in your nails. The kit consists of milling cutters, callus removers, nail shaping discs, nail polishing cones, and a detachable protective cover (collects dead skin and nail residue). Now you can file, shape, buff, and clean your nails at your convenience.
- Electric mani-pedi set for easy usage
- Can be rotated clockwise and counterclockwise
- Equipped with LED
- 10-Speed motor that allows you to adjust the speed to your liking
- Does not come with a charger
5. FAMILIFE L01 Stainless Steel Manicure Set
Known for their specialization in designing a wide range of beauty tools, FAMILIFE has launched a manicure-pedicure set that has everything you need for the professional manicure set. The kit has 11 instruments, which include heavy stainless steel nail clippers, cuticle nippers and trimmers, cuticle and nail polish pusher, tweezers, scissors, nail file, and ear pick. All the tools are sturdy, sharp, and durable. The product comes with a classy gift box and leather case, which makes it the best gift item as well.
- Portable leather case with an internal flap
- Includes gift box
- Sturdy and long-lasting
- Maybe too sharp. Keep away from kids
- Tweezers tend to be thicker than usual
6. Keiby Citom Professional Manicure Kit
If you like to keep your nails well-maintained at all times without spending too much money, this 12-in-1 manicure and pedicure kit will be ideal for you. In the last ten years, Keiby Citom has specialized in making the best quality manicure tools, making a name for itself in the beauty industry. Durable, super sharp, and pretty, this professional set contains all the tools you need for a session of manicure, pedicure, shaping eyebrows, removing acne, ear cleaning, and exfoliating hands and feet. All the pieces are made from the finest quality stainless steel and come in a fancy and easy-to-use compact case.
- Comes with a beautiful gift case
- Durable and lasts a lifetime
- Material is hard and sharp
- May not include a manual explaining how to use each tool
7. 3 Swords Germany Grooming Kit
3 Swords Germany’s grooming kit, manufactured in Solingen, Germany, is known for creating the best steel products in the world. So, rest assured the brand won’t let you down in any way. Made from nickel-plated stainless steel, this kit includes eight tools, which comprises, nail and cuticle scissors, nail clippers, tweezers, glass nail file, sapphire nail file (for fine and coarse coating), and a nail pusher or cleaner. The kit comes in a leather case, available in an array of colors and designs, so there is something for everyone. No doubt, this product is classy and practical and will last you decades, if not longer.
- Comes with a ‘Fingernail and Toenail Care’ guide
- Includes a microfiber cleaning cloth
- Tools are nickel-plated, protecting them against corrosion
- The leather case is available in different colors
- Scissors and clippers could be too sharp
8. Utopia Manicure Kit
Utopia has all that you need to get a professional manicure done at home. In this set, you get fingernail and toenail clippers, peeling knives, cuticle trimmers, a toenail nipper, a nail file, a V-shaped push stick, eyebrow tweezers, a multi-purpose scissor, a blackhead needle with loop remover and an ear pick. A total of 16 tools in one single kit! The black matt finish gives the tools a sophisticated appearance and makes them stand out. The kit comes with a leather case, making it a perfect travel kit or gift.
- Made from high-quality stainless steel makes it durable
- Lightweight and portable
- Suitable for both men and women
- Tools are sharp and have pointed edges, so keep away from children
- May not come with an instruction guide
9. Keiby Citom 18-in-1 Grooming Kit
Here’s another all-inclusive professional manicure kit for women by Keiby Citom, which is a must-buy for all those who tend to do your nails a lot at home. This set has all the essential instruments for not just hand and fingernail care, but also foot and facial care. All the tools are made out of stainless steel, thereby making them sharp and durable. The non-slip natural rubber-coated surface layer provides a better grip while using. This kit additionally includes a mini nail clipper for kids, an acne bowl needle, and a spiral ear spoon. They are available in three different colors and come in a water ripple PU leather texture case.
- Available in three colors
- The surface of the tools are coated with natural rubber that provides excellent grip
- Suitable for both men and women
- It includes a mini nail clipper for kids
- Take great care while using the tools as they are sharp
10. Litchi Electric Complete Nail Care Set
Do you like to experiment with nail art? Have you been looking for a premium quality manicure set to do that? Here’s one product that we swear by – Litchi’s manicure and pedicure set. It comes equipped with nine different attachments – round-head nail file, dust brush, large coarse grinding disc, bullet bit to smoothen calluses, nail buffer, cuticle pusher, a water tub to soak your fingers, a built-in fan to dry your nail polish, and a main station to store all the accessories. This 13-in-1 electric manicure set will give you the nail care experience that you have been looking for. It is the best home manicure set.
- Completely electric with a rechargeable handheld unit
- Multifunctional with nine easy-to-use and interchangeable types of equipment
- Compact and easy to store
- Equipped with a nail bathtub and a fan
- Does not come with scissors and clippers
11. Wild Willies Arsenal Ultimate Grooming Set
This 10-piece manicure and pedicure kit is affordable and well-made with its orange and black color scheme, and matt finish ergonomic design. The kit comprises straight edge nail clippers, multi-purpose scissors, slanted edge clippers, tweezers, a nail file, a scraping tool, a cuticle stick, a V-shaped push stick, a needle, and a loop blackhead remover, and an ear pick – it has all the right tools that you would need for a well-groomed look.
- Gender-neutral design
- Sharp tools for precision
- Sturdy and durable
- Compact – easily fits into your pocket
- Tools could be a little too sharp for your liking
12. Takumi No Waza G-3103 Grooming Kit
Once you get your hands on this compact and convenient mani-pedi and facial care kit, you can have your own grooming salon, anytime and anywhere you want. This 6-piece kit, handcrafted in Japan, is made out of stainless steel material. It includes toenail and fingernail clippers, nostril scissors, nail nipper, nail file, and a slant tweezer. It comes in a black leather zippered case that gives the kit a classy look. Though a bit on the expensive side, you won’t regret investing in this product.
- Easy-to-use tools
- The compact leather case makes the kit easy to carry while traveling
- Unisex product
- Quite expensive
13. Tweezerman Nail Rescue Kit
This cute and petite nail-care set is perfect for times when you have an uneven broken nail or hangnail that you immediately need to remove. Ideal for home and on-the-go use, this 4-piece manicure kit can be conveniently carried in your handbag or pant-pocket without being noticed. The kit includes a fingernail clipper, a nail file, cuticle trimmer, and hangnail nipper, and a 2-in-1 cuticle pusher and nail cleaner.
- Easy to carry and easy to maintain
- Made of high-quality stainless steel ensures the tools are strong and durable
- This set does not include tweezers
Buying Guide For Manicure Kit
How To Choose The Best Manicure Kit?
As the Internet is flooded with many manicure kits these days, one might have a tough time choosing the right one. When looking for a manicure kit, you need to ensure that the tools are multifunctional and made of the right materials. Not just that, investing in a good manicure set will ensure your tools are organized and are easily accessible.
It is essential that you go through the points given below before you purchase a manicure kit for yourself.
- If you want to prevent your grooming tools from being corroded and want them to last longer, make sure they are made of stainless steel, carbon steel, or nickel-plated steel.
- The kit should contain all the tools that you need, if not too many, at least basic ones like a nail clipper, a nail file, a nail cuticle trimmer and pusher, nail scissors, and tweezers.
- Look for a kit that comes with a compact case, making it easy to pack and carry when travelling.
- Last but not least, it is essential to know how to use the products. A kit that comes with a ‘How To Use’ guide is a bonus.
How Do You Use A Manicure Kit?
Now that you have bought yourself a manicure kit, the next step is to figure out how to use the tools. There is nothing worse than using the wrong tools to groom your nails, but don’t fret! Doing a manicure at home is not rocket science. You have to know the use of each tool and learn how and when to use them.
Follow this step-by-step guide on how to use a manicure kit and get neat and beautiful nails at home!
- Wash your hands with soap and water, and clean your nails thoroughly with a nail brush.
- Use a nail clipper to trim your nails to the desired length and shape them the way you prefer.
- Next, use a cuticle stick to push back cuticles gently. In case they appear to be thick and are difficult to push back, use a cuticle trimmer and cut them slowly and carefully.
- Now, your nails are ready to be filed. Use an emery board or a nail file, and always work in one direction while filing. If you file back and forth, you can increase the risk of damaging your nails.
- Wash your nails to remove the dust.
- Dab your hands and nails dry with a clean tissue paper. Use a moisturizing cream for your hands and cuticle oil for your nails, and massage well.
- Now your nails are ready for a fresh coating of nail paint. Don’t forget to let it dry.
These are the top manicure sets and grooming kits that are trending this year. Each box has all the necessary tools that you require to make your hands look pretty and healthy at all times. A basic manicure kit should consist of a nail cutter, a cuticle nipper and pusher, a nail file, a nail brush, and a nail buffer. Once you have purchased the right kit for you, ensure that the tools are cleaned after every use and stowed away. The most vital point to keep in mind is never to share your manicure kit with anyone.
So, have you come across a manicure kit in this list that you would like to buy? Let us know in the comments below.
- The Most Essential Manicure And Pedicure Tools For You
- VLCC Pedicure & Manicure Kit Review
- How To Do A Manicure At Home: 10 Simple Steps
- 10 Types Of Manicures You Should Know About