It is tiring (and frustrating) to wait for your nails to dry slowly. This is where the best nail drying sprays and drops come in to help you slay without having to be careful with your freshly-painted nails. After all, who wants to live through the fear of accidentally smudging or smearing your wet nail polish when putting on your clothes are in a hurry. These protective products form a glossy layer that makes your nail paint shine. So, pick your fave out of the 9 best nail drying sprays listed below.
In This Article
9 Best Sprays And Drops To Dry Nails
1. Best Quick-Drying:O.P.I Rapidry Nail Polish Dryer
The O.P.I Rapidry is a topcoat spray protector for your nails. Use it in between manicures to make your nail polish shine. This quick-dry formula dries nail polish smoothly without any smudges. The advanced nail drying formula sets the polish within 60 seconds. This nail lacquer drying formula reinvents quality nail color. It is a non-aerosol spray that creates a barrier over the nail polish coating and protects it. Learn more about the product in this video featuring a tester’s experience.
- Works for darker and lighter shades of nail polish
- No smearing or smudging
- Good fragrance
- Less quantity for the price.
- May leave bubbles on the polish.
2. Best Vegan:duri Drop’n Go Polish Drying Drops
The duri Drop’n Go Polish Drying Drops dry nail polish fast and seal the coating. It protects your nail polish from smudging and prolongs its longevity by covering your nails with quick-drying top coats. They also protect the shine and finish of the nail polish. This instant dry product is formulated without DBP, parabens, toluene, camphor, formaldehyde resin, and formaldehyde. This lightweight, salon-quality product comes with an easy-to-use dropper and keeps the polish hydrated and fresh. It is vegan-friendly – it is not tested on animals, nor does it use any animal-derived ingredients.
- Smoothes out brush lines
- Prolongs the longevity of manicures
- Hydrates and protects the nails
- Formulated without 5 toxins – Toluene, DBP, Camphor, Formaldehyde, and Formaldehyde resin
- Has an off-putting smell.
3. Best Transparent:Valmy Gotas Secantes
The Onyx Professional Nail Dryer is a professional salon spray to dry the nails. It uses a unique formula that also conditions your nails and cuticles. It is an innovative, professional-grade, fast-drying nail paint that exudes an island coconut fragrance and comes with a nail file. This nail polish drying spray prevents nail polish from smearing by drying your nails quickly.
- Works as a protective topcoat
- Makes nails shine
- Easy to use
- The smell may be too strong for some people.
O.P.I Rapidry Nail Polish Dryer
duri Drop’n Go Polish Drying Drops
Valmy Gotas Secantes
|Drop'n Go Polish Drying Drops
|1.33 x 1.33 x 5.15 inches
|3.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches
|2 x 1.5 x 3 inches
4. Best For Nail Protection:Golden Rose Nail Color Quick Dryer Spray
The Golden Rose Nail Color Quick Dryer Spray speeds up the drying time of nail polishes. The speed dry formula prevents smudges, dents, and nicks and ensures that your nail color dries within minutes without any matte effect. It softens and moisturizes your cuticles as it contains sweet almond oil and grape seed oil. Spray this dryer about 8-10 centimeters away from your fingertips and wait for 30 seconds for it to dry. It is moisture-locking, nourishing, and strengthening.
- Speeds up the drying time
- Nourishes the cuticles
- Non-aerosol spray
- Protects the nails
- Imparts a glossy shine
- Packaging issues
- Doesn’t work as fast as it claims to.
5. Best Glossy Look:Onyx Professional Nail Dryer
The Onyx Professional Nail Dryer is a professional salon spray to dry the nails. It uses a unique formula that also conditions your nails and cuticles. It is an innovative, professional-grade, fast-drying nail paint that exudes an island coconut fragrance and comes with a nail file. This nail polish drying spray prevents nail polish from smearing by drying your nails quickly. This video featuring a reviewer’s experience, gives you more information about the product.
- Conditions nails and cuticles
- Prevents nail and polish chipping
- No smears
- Nice coconutty scent
- Glossy look
- Leaves an oily residue on the nails.
6. Best Conditioning:DeMert Nail Enamel Dryer
The DeMert Nail Enamel Dryer is a professional manicurist finishing spray. The efficient product prevents any nail polish smearing and provides a fine finish. This nail polish drying spray contains d-panthenol, organic protein, and mink oil to provide quick drying and conditioning of the nails and cuticles. Reviewers have vouched for this tried-and-tested product and its ability to dry nails quickly.
- Easy to use
- Conditions the nails and cuticles
- Overpowering smell
- May leave an oily residue.
7. Best Smudgeproof Finish:Emma V.S.N.P. Cheetah Nail Polish Dryer Spray
The Emma Cheetah Nail Polish Dryer Spray provides a smooth and smudge-proof finish. It dries several coats of polish quickly and shields the nails against environmental stressors within two minutes. It adds gloss and durability to the nail polish. It has a nice jasmine scent and dries the nails within 45 seconds. Use it daily for best results.
- Enhances shine
- Pleasant jasmine smell
8. Best Color Enhancer:Mavala Mavadry Spray Nail Polish Dryer
The Mavala Mavadry Spray dries nail polish within a few seconds. It prevents flaking and enhances the nail color. It also acts like a manicure dryer. This nail dryer spray prevents smearing or smudges. It makes the nail polish shine and also reduces nail chipping. This time-saving, non-smudging, long-lasting, and glossy finish product is hydrating and looks flawless.
- Dries nails fast
- Smoothes out brush lines
- Good for manicures
- Glossy shine
- Protects nails
- May not work as claimed.
9. Best Wrinkle-Proof:Jessica Speed Dry Spray
Prevent the smudging of your nail polish with the Jessica Speed Dry Spray. It sets your manicure and pedicure to touch dry in two minutes. This nourishing mist softens the cuticles and conditions your nails. It promotes a polished nail look by preventing smudging, scratches, or wrinkles on your nails.
- Conditions the cuticle
- Easy to use
- Quick setting
- Strong smell
Waiting for your nails to dry slowly is exhausting. The top nail drying sprays and drops may help you rock your freshly painted nails without needing to be cautious. Here are some factors to consider before buying the best sprays and drops to dry nails.
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Sprays And Drops To Dry Nails
- Ingredients: Opt for expertly crafted sprays and oils that include beneficial elements such as kukui nut oil, panthenol (vitamin B5), and rice protein that hydrate the cuticles and nourish the nails while preventing dents and smudging of the nail polish. These active ingredients also smooth out brush lines and impart a glossy shine to the nails.
- Chemical-free Formula: Many brands include a variety of chemicals that can be quite damaging to the nails. Look for sprays and drops that do not include DBP, parabens, toluene, camphor, or formaldehyde.
- Ease of use: Look for sprays that can be applied quickly and easily to achieve exceptional results in no time. Look for products that come with an easy-to-use dropper or sprays so that the product can be applied more effectively. “Pay attention to rotate your hands when spraying to cover the sides of the nails.” says, Dao Huyen Nhu.
- Drying Time: Nail polish often takes a long time to completely dry, and during this period, the nail polish smudges. When purchasing the spray and drops to dry nails, be sure to select a product that will help the nail polish dry as rapidly as possible.
Infographic: How To Use Sprays And Drops To Dry Nails
Drying sprays and drops are perfect for anyone who hates to wait for their nails to dry after a manicure. Their formulas can dry out your nail polish within minutes to give you mess-free nails. If you are new to them, check out the infographic below to understand all the steps you need to follow to use them properly!
Your nails get an appealing look when painted in beautiful shades. But the freshly painted nails take forever to dry. In the meantime, you stay anxious that it might get smudged in between. Instead, you can use sprays and drops to dry the nail hue quickly without hindrance. The O.P.I Rapidry Nail Polish Dryer offers a flawless finish and prevents smudging, the Mavala Mavadry Spray Nail Polish Dryer enhances the nail color and prevents flaking, and the Jessica Speed Dry Spray ensures rapid drying while conditioning the nails. Invest in the sprays and drops formulated with no nasty chemicals to preserve your nail coat. And restrain from using the nail dryers that leave an oily residue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does nail polish take so long to dry?
Nail polishes take a long time to dry due to the ingredients used. These ingredients take time to set on the nails. It also depends on the size and number of coats you apply.
How long does nail polish take to dry?
Depending on how you apply them, nail polishes can take from 10-20 minutes to dry. If you want your nail polish to dry faster.
Does cold water help dry nails?
Yes. Cold water lowers the polish’s chemical reaction rate and helps dry the nail faster. However, they also reduce the evaporating speed of the solvents in the nail polish.
What dries nails quickly?
Submerging your freshly painted nails in ice water dries the polish faster. In addition, setting a cool temperature in your blow dryer is also effective in quick drying.
Does hand sanitizer dry nail polish?
No. Hand sanitizer contains alcohol that softens the polish and eventually dissolves it.
Does cooking spray really dry nails?
Yes. A cooking spray contains oil that seeps into the polish and effectively thins out the formula. As a result, it helps in drying the polish quickly.
Does a hair dryer dry nails faster?
Yes. A hairdryer set in a coot temperature dries nail polish quickly.
How do you know if your nails are dry?
Your nails are dry when the polish emits no odor whatsoever. Some people gently touch their nails to check if they are dry, but you could run the risk of smudging your manicure.
- How To Do A French Pedicure At Home: 10 Easy Steps And Tips
- 6 Brilliant DIY Ideas For Nail Polish Removers
- Top 10 Water Marble Nail Art Tutorials
- Dip Powder Manicure: Everything You Need To Know About It
- Best Quick-Dry Nail Polishes And Products To Buy Online