9 Best Pureology Conditioners To Keep Your Hair Smooth And Shiny
Enjoy an effortlessly healthy-looking shine and flaunt your silky, soft tresses.
If you have got your hair colored recently and want to make it last longer, you should get your hands on the best Pureology hair conditioner. While conditioning your hair is key to keeping it soft, smooth, and nourished, conditioning color-treated hair becomes even more important to combat the drying chemicals. Pureology is one such brand that takes care of your colored hair from the scalp to the tips. All its haircare products are vegan and free of harmful chemicals, mineral oils, and parabens. The Pureology conditioners for color-treated hair give that extra layer of moisture and protection to keep your hair looking freshly colored, smooth, and shiny.
Using a Pureology conditioner not only makes your color more vibrant and last longer but also makes your hair stronger and damage-resistant. Moreover, you feel good about using the products from a brand that is sustainable and environmental-conscious. To help you choose, we have shortlisted the 9 best Pureology conditioners that would make your beautifully colored tresses look even more gorgeous.
- 1 Best For Controlling Frizzy Hair Pureology Color Fanatic Leave-In Conditioner Spray Pureology $32.0 ON AMAZON Read More › $32.0 ON AMAZON
- 2 Best UV Protection Pureology Hydrate Sheer Conditioner $9 ON AMAZON Read More › $9 ON AMAZON
- 3 Best For Damaged Hair Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner $70 ON AMAZON Read More › $70 ON AMAZON
- 4 Best Value For Money Pureology Strength Cure Best Blonde Purple Conditioner $33 ON AMAZON Read More › $33 ON AMAZON
- 5 Best For Color-Treated Hair Pureology Smooth Perfection Conditioner $85 ON AMAZON Read More › $85 ON AMAZON
- 6 Best For Everyday Use Pureology Clean Volume Conditioner Pureology Clean Volume Conditioner PRICE ON AMAZON Read More › PRICE ON AMAZON
- 7 Best Vegan Pureology Fullfyl Conditioner Pureology Fullfyl Conditioner PRICE ON AMAZON Read More › PRICE ON AMAZON
- 8 Best Sulfate-Free Pureology Nano Works Gold Conditioner $15 ON AMAZON Read More › $15 ON AMAZON
- 9 Best Long-Lasting Results Pureology Pure Volume Conditioner Pureology $35 ON AMAZON Read More › $35 ON AMAZON
In This Article
Top 9 Best Pureology Conditioners You Can Buy In 2023
Best For Controlling Frizzy Hair:Pureology Color Fanatic Leave-In Conditioner Spray
Are you looking for an excellent leave-in conditioner? Then, try this Pureology spray that helps detangle, protect, and prime your color-treated hair. It is formulated with vegan ingredients such as coconut oil, camelina oil, olive oil, floral ginger, rose, and cedarwood. This conditioner moisturizes your dull and damaged tresses while smoothing the hair fiber. You will not have to worry about breakage while combing or brushing your strands, as you will be left with silky, shiny, and healthier hair. This multitasking leave-in spray offers 21 essential hair benefits, including UV filters and vitamin E that protect your locks from harmful sun rays, heat styling tools, and other environmental damage. Click this video to learn more about the product.
- Controls frizz
- Reduces split ends
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for all hair types
- Some may find the smell strong.
Best UV Protection:Pureology Hydrate Sheer Conditioner
Get this Pureology conditioner that will deeply nourish and hydrate your dry color-treated tresses, leaving you with brightened and smooth hair. This hair product strengthens your strands and protects color vibrancy with its key ingredients such as green tea, sage, jojoba, menthol, and mint. This vitamin E-enriched formula makes your hair super soft and moisturized while ensuring lasting shine. Also, you can heat-style your tresses without worrying about the damaging effect. Use this product in a dime-sized amount after you have shampooed your hair and then leave it for 1-2 minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
- Offers UV protection
- Wonderful fragrance
- The product might take time to wash off.
Best For Damaged Hair:Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner
Strengthen your strands with this Pureology conditioner that repairs damaged hair and lends you silky soft tresses. This hair conditioner is formulated with antioxidant astaxanthin, keravis, vitamin E, and sunflower seed that protect color-treated tresses and keep it moisturized. It also contains UV filters that protect your hair against harmful sun exposure, along with preventing heat burns and damage from environmental effects. While this product makes your locks strong, deeply nourished, and healthy, it also delivers an irresistible scent of peach, raspberry, and water flowers.
- Easy to apply
- Long-lasting shine
- No sulfate
- Might make hair slightly greasy
Best Value For Money:Pureology Strength Cure Best Blonde Purple Conditioner
Are you looking for a conditioner for your blonde hair? Then you should opt for this Pureology conditioner that neutralizes brassy tones and lends you strong tresses. This purple creamy formula helps protect the highlighted, lightened, or natural blonde shade of your hair. It is formulated with purple orchid toning pigments, astaxanthin, and keravis to make your blonde hair healthier and protect the color. This conditioner will ensure lasting shine while delivering a wonderful aromatic experience of rose, pear, and sandalwood.
- Includes antifade complex
- Offers sun protection
- Value for money
- Not tested on animals
- Detangles hair effortlessly
- Might weigh hair down
Best For Color-Treated Hair:Pureology Smooth Perfection Conditioner
Are you tired of your frizzy hair? Try this conditioner that will get rid of frizz and help you achieve smooth, silky tresses that’s manageable. The result will be visibly noticeable after every wash. This hair product works great on color-treated hair and even protects it from the harmful effects of heat styling. It is formulated with shea butter, camellia, vitamin E, and sunflower seed that nourishes and hydrates your dry hair, leaving you with shiny and smooth strands. Also, you will feel refreshed, thanks to its aromatic blend of marshmallow accord, cocoa, and woody fragrance.
- Offers long-lasting shine
- Aromatherapy properties
- Provides UV protection
- May not be suitable for extremely oily hair
Best For Everyday Use:Pureology Clean Volume Conditioner
Opt for this conditioner that adds volume to your thin hair and gives it a healthy appearance. This volumizing hair product provides a root lift and repairs fine strands to make them fuller and softer. Even if you have color-treated hair, this formula will protect your hair from color fading and heat styling, or external aggressors. It is infused with sunflower seed, UV filters, and vitamin E that will give your hair long-lasting shine while also strengthening it. Apply this conditioner after shampooing your hair and experience the beautiful scent of citrus, bergamot, and cedarwood all day long.
- For everyday use
- Not tested on animals
- Slightly expensive
Best Vegan:Pureology Fullfyl Conditioner
Enjoy a spa-like experience with this conditioner that is infused with 100% vegan thickening ingredients. This conditioner contains keravis that strengthens and thickens your hair, while plant-based amino acids densify each strand. It also comes with Pureology’s exclusive AntiFade complex that protects your hair’s color vibrancy and provides a shiny finish. This cruelty-free conditioner will shield your strands from heat damage and harmful UV rays, making your hair luminous and voluminous. With a blend of white flowers, tropical fruits, and vanilla, your hair will be left with a fresh fruity fragrance that lasts all day long.
- Silicone and sulfate-free
- Improves the texture of hair
- Value for money
- Detangles hair seamlessly
- May not be suitable for extremely dry hair
Best Sulfate-Free:Pureology Nano Works Gold Conditioner
Restore shine to your dull colored hair with this Pureology Nano Works Gold Conditioner that also strengthens your damaged strands and nourishes them. Whether your color-treated hair is coarse, extremely dry, or brittle, this conditioner will make it manageable and refreshed. You will achieve soft-to-touch hair, thanks to its key ingredients, such as golden marula oil, keravis, and sunflower seed. These ingredients protect your hair from harmful environmental factors as well as heat styling tools for a perfect blowout. This conditioner also features a blend of ylang ylang, dewy pear, and golden amber that offers a lovely scent.
- Doesn’t weigh hair down
- Long-lasting shine
- Protects against harmful UV rays
Best Long-Lasting Results:Pureology Pure Volume Conditioner
Achieve voluminous tresses with this Pureology conditioner that adds body and restores flowy movement to fine, flat, color-treated hair without damaging any strand. Using this conditioner on a daily basis will make your hair fuller and bouncier and the result is visibly noticeable. It contains vitamin E, sunflower seed, eucalyptus leaf extract, and wheat protein that adds volume to your thin hair. Plus, your hair will experience a wonderful aromatic blend of wild rose, pink grapefruit, and cedarwood that lasts all day long.
- Controls frizz
- Restores shine
- Enhances color
- May feel slightly greasy
Check out our buying guide to wisely pick your favorite conditioner.
- Long-lasting: Choose a Pureology conditioner that delivers long-lasting results. It should provide lasting shine, health, and strength to your hair.
- Ingredients: Check out the ingredients, whether they are vegan and chemical-free. Plus, the right conditioner should not contain sulfate and paraben.
- Color-safe: Pick a conditioner that is color-safe and does not damage chemically-treated hair. And, it should protect your tresses from fading and enhance color vibrancy.
- Sustainable: Go for products that are not tested on animals and do not harm the environment in any way.
- Fragrance: With hair products, the scent is quite essential as it makes you feel fresh all day long.
- Restores natural shine: When you condition your dull hair, it helps restore shine and gives your hair a healthy appearance.
- Prevents damage: Hair conditioning prevents your tresses from being damaged due to heat styling, sun exposure, and other environmental damages.
- Helps color-treated hair: When you color your hair, you need to put in extra effort to take care of it. Thus, conditioning your strands helps maintain the color.
- Promotes elasticity: To achieve the right texture, body, and bounce, your hair needs to have a high level of elasticity, and conditioning does the work.
- Adds moisture: Conditioning your hair adds moisture to your strands and nourishes them.
If you want your hair color to last long, you need the proper hair care products. Pureology hair conditioners are made of chemical-free ingredients that protect your tresses from UV rays and are a key to keeping your hair smooth and nourished and your scalp conditioned. They promote elasticity, add an extra layer of moisture and protection to keep your hair looking freshly colored. All the Pureology hair products are vegan, lightweight, and sulfate-free. However, some products might feel greasy and weigh hair down. The buying guide will help you choose the suitable product that matches your hair needs.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
The author, Kirtana Divakar, is a hair care enthusiast who loves trying out different hair care products. She relies on Pureology conditioner to preserve her hair color! Her extensive research on the brand, their products, and the ingredients they use have helped her curate a list of the best conditioners for her readers. She went through hundreds of reviews to recommend the Pureology conditioners that are color-safe, sustainable, and made of harmless ingredients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Pureology good for thinning hair?
Yes. Pureology has products specifically made for thinning hair. Pureology Clean Volume Conditioner and Pure Volume Conditioner are the products that add volume to your thin hair and make it bouncy.
Is Pureology conditioner sulfate-free?
Yes, all Pureology products, including conditioners, are sulfate-free.
What is a good conditioner for color-treated hair?
Pureology Nano Works Gold Conditioner is a good conditioner for color-treated hair as it delivers nourished, long-lasting, shiny, and healthy tresses.
Is it better to put a deep conditioner on wet or dry hair?
Using a deep conditioner on wet hair is the most common way to apply the product as it makes your hair soft and smooth.
Does Pureology conditioner help with hair loss?
Yes. The sulfate-free conditioner is gentle, vegan, and contains vitamin E. It can help strengthen brittle hair and prevent breakage and thinning.
How often do you use Pureology conditioner?
You should use Pureology conditioner once every week to repair your damaged hair.
How long will it take to see results from Pureology conditioner?
You can see visible results in 2-3 weeks. For better results, use Pureology shampoo along with the conditioner.
Can you use Pureology hydrate every day?
Yes, you can safely use Pureology Hydrate every day.
Is Pureology conditioner good for curly hair?
Yes, you can use Pureology conditioner for curly hair. The Hydrate Sheer Conditioner from Pureology is good for curly hair.