The natural makeup look is one of the biggest trends of 2020, and it seems like many women are opting for this less is more approach when it comes to makeup. Neutral makeup can brighten your complexion without weighing your skin down and all you need are few essentials to achieve this look – a foundation, a concealer, a mascara, a nude lipstick, and a blush. Yes, that’s the secret to achieving an au naturel look. Of these, if there is one beauty product that can make even the dullest or sleepiest person appear fresh, youthful, and blooming, it’s undoubtedly the blush, precisely pink blush. Nothing can make you look beautiful than the right shade of pink blended into the apples of your cheeks. The best pink blush mimics your natural flush while adding a pop of color.
Scroll through to find the 15 best pink blush shades of 2020 that will give you a subtle rosy glow. From peachy pink to rosy mauve, this list features different shades of pink so that you can choose the one that best suits your skin tone.
Top 15 Best Pink Blushes That Give A Natural Flush On Your Skin Tone
Accentuate your facial features and give your cheeks a luminous glow with this Milani Baked Blush that can be used as a pink shimmery blush, a highlighter, or a contouring product. As the name suggests, this blush is sun baked on Italian terracotta tiles to give your skin a radiant finish that lasts all day. Highly pigmented and build able, you can create a perfect flush of rosy color with this warm pink hue. It comes with a mini brush that helps you swipe the right amount of blush.
- Buildable coverage
- Sunbaked color
- Cruelty and paraben-free
- Comes with a mini brush
- May look too sparkly on some complexions
This multi-colored pink blush will give you beautifully enhanced cheekbones to flaunt to the world. It features a combination of complementary shades in a mosaic-like pattern. All you have to do is swirl the included brush all over the palette to evenly blend the soft hues and swipe it over your cheekbones for a lovely multi-dimensional finish and a rosy glow. You could also apply it right below your cheekbones for a defined look. Made from the finest Italian talc, this oil-free formula glides on effortlessly and blends smoothly without streaking. Plus, this powder blush is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, making it suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Silky-smooth formula
- Satin finish and subtle shimmer
- Gluten and fragrance-free
- Safe for sensitive skin and eyes
- Built-in mirror and brush are included
- People with pale skin might find this shade too bright.
Excellent for light skin with pink undertones, this Maybelline New York Fit Me Blush delivers a blushing pink color that’s natural yet noticeable and stays all day. Despite being a powder formulation, it has a smooth texture that blends well and wears evenly. One of the best drugstore pink blushers, it enhances your skin tone while adding a glowy effect on your cheekbones. If you want a good-quality soft yet a little dark blush pink that will add a healthy dose of color without burning a hole in your wallet, you should consider this one.
- True-to-tone color
- Creamy and smooth texture
- Dermatologist and allergy-tested
- May not work well on darker skin tones
- You might need to swipe more for the color to show up since it is not pigmented enough.
For women with dark skin tones, it’s always a struggle to find the right blush color. Moreover, lighter shades of pink can leave your skin looking too ashy. You should opt for a deep and sultry shade, such as this burgundy rose color that translates well on your skin tone. It is bright enough to be noticeable and does not dull down your natural glow. Infused with a nourishing blend of shea butter, coconut oil, and acai oil, this formula hydrates and nourishes your skin while delivering a sheer, buildable color on your face. This formula contains only plant and mineral-based pigments, so you never have to worry about it harming your skin. This versatile product can do it all, from accentuating your lips and eyes to enhancing your cheekbones.
- Multi-purpose product
- Long-lasting color
- A little goes a long way
- Easy to apply and blend
- Vegetarian, natural, and organic
- Gluten, cruelty, and artificial color-free
- Phthalate, paraben, and silicone-free
- Might stain your clothes
One of the best blushers for all skin types, this powder blusher delivers a radiant glow and silky finish to your face. It comes with a brush applicator that offers an effortless application. For a sheer finish, brush a single layer of the blush on the apples of your cheeks. However, if you prefer a bold, dramatic color, you can layer on more of the product. This soft pink color with light tones of mocha settles on your skin to give your cheeks a natural and flushed look.
- Sheer coverage
- Buildable color
- Natural-looking finish
- Lends a radiant glow
- Might be a little hard to blend
A cult-favorite, award-winning product, NARS Blush contains superfine micronized powder pigments that ensure a super-smooth application and offer superior blendability. This blusher in Orgasm is a peachy pink blush that will enliven your complexion. It glides onto your face, giving your cheeks a natural flush of color with a hint of golden shimmer. The best part is that this is a buildable formula, so whether you want a sheer finish or an intense coverage, this formula has you covered. This blush is so versatile that you can also use it for various other purposes, such as highlighting and contouring.
- Weightless formula
- Superfine powder
- Silky-smooth texture
- Blendable and buildable
- Some people may find it too glittery.
[ Read – NARS Orgasm Blush Reviews ]
Planning to detox your makeup routine and shift towards clean beauty? You must try out this Crème Cheek Blush by Honest Beauty, a brand founded by Hollywood actress Jessica Alba. This cream formula is toxicologist-verified, dermatologist-tested and genuinely made without harmful or nasty chemicals, and is formulated with naturally-derived fruit extracts like apple, grape, and raspberry. Perfect for on-the-go application, this formula is lightweight, super-creamy, and intensely pigmented. This light pink blush glides and blends effortlessly on your skin, leaving your cheeks with a dewy flush and a lit-from-within-glow. This sheer tinted blush is buildable and doubles up as an excellent lip color.
- Soft, cushiony texture
- Sheer to saturated coverage
- Blends seamlessly
- Fragrance and cruelty-free
- May not be long-wearing
- Might be a little sticky
This soft and lightweight powder blush creates a perfect flush of color that melts onto the skin for a natural finish that looks like you’re blushing for real. This palette features 4 bricked shades, which, when swirled together, will give your cheeks a multi-dimensional bright pink blush that enhances your complexion instantly. With its smooth, silky texture, this formula glides on easily and blends evenly. Better yet, it is clean and hypoallergenic, making it suitable for people with sensitive skin.
- Lends a natural radiance
- Comes with a brush
- Might not be pigmented enough
One can never go wrong with a Classic Pink blush, especially if you have a pale skin tone. Leaning slightly towards a bright shade, this blusher gives your cheeks a lovely soft flush in a couple of swipes. Besides adding a healthy-looking glow, this soft powder blush lends a slight shimmer finish, making it the best night-out or party-wear makeup product. Plus, it is easy to apply, blendable, and stays put for hours without irritating your skin.
- Lasts for hours
- Stay-true color
- Natural shimmer finish
- Portable mini compact
- May have a strong odor that lingers all-day
This Baby Pink blush is a cool pale pink color with a matte finish that looks gorgeous on light-skinned individuals. Formulated with fruit extracts and vegetable pigments, this blusher provides a smooth and even finish and imparts a beautiful rich color on your cheeks. All while the antioxidant-rich ingredients in the formula nourish your skin. Unlike other powder formulations containing talc, this pressed blush is made with oil-absorbing rice powder, which is safe to use. To add to it, this all-natural and toxin-free blush is blend able and build able and can be used as an eye shadow, too.
- Long-lasting color
- 100% vegan and natural
- Nutrient-dense formula
- Cruelty and GMO-free
- Free of toxic chemicals
- Contains rice powder and vitamin C
- Some people may find it hard to blend.
Specially created to highlight your cheekbones with an iridescent sheen, this oh-so-adorable heart-shaped blusher features 3 universally flattering shades. This Candy Glow hue provides candy floss pink, peachy pink, and golden coral – wear each shade individually or blend them to create a bespoke look. It instantly uplifts your complexion and imparts a subtle flushed glow for a youthful and healthy appearance. Moreover, with a baked color formula, this powder blush goes on as smooth as butter, blends beautifully, and delivers a build able finish.
- 3 color swatches
- Suitable for all skin tones
- Blend able and build able
- Easy and smooth application
- You might need to layer on more blush for the color to be visible.
A blush that mimics the color of your cheeks when you’re naturally flushed? Yes, please! This pale pink blush by Bobbi Brown is easy to apply and settles on your cheeks to deliver true pink color with a matte finish. Neither too dark nor too light, it’s just the right shade of pink perfect for everyday wear. An award-winning formula, this powder blush has a silky-smooth texture that glides on smoothly and ensures long-lasting wear.
- Silky formula
- Matte finish
- Feels soft on the skin
- Paraben, phthalate, and sulfate-free
- Slightly expensive
- May not be suitable for all skin tones
One of the best pink blush shades for medium skin tone, Pink Buttercream is a soft pink color with a tad bit of warmth that looks dazzling on your cheeks. This cream-to-powder blush features swirls of liquid pigments baked for 24 hours on a terracotta tile and then hand-finished by Italian artisans into a silky powder. The smooth texture of the blush glides like butter and blends well to reveal a stunning, natural-looking color that lasts throughout the day. It is infused with antioxidants like Centella Asiatica (medicinal herb) and white tea extracts that soothe inflammation and improve skin texture.
- Cream-to-powder formula
- Imparts natural radiance
- Perfect blush for olive skin and medium skin tones
- Slightly expensive
For a luminous appearance that will have people thinking you vacationed on a tropical island, this mauve shade contains multidimensional pearl particles that create a shimmery effect. This primer-infused formula is pigment-rich, which means a little goes a long way in creating a natural flush of color that lasts for 12 hours straight. The smooth texture and colorless base of this powder-to-silk blush allow the formula to seamlessly glide on the skin and effortlessly blend. It is formulated with hyaluronic acid that keeps your skin hydrated for long.
- 12-hour wear
- Hydrates skin
- Has a subtle beachy scent
- Lends a luminous finish
- Features multidimensional pearls
- Might not be pigmented enough for deeper skin tones
Whether you prefer a subtle glow or a bold pop of color on your cheeks, this blush powder will not disappoint you. This lightweight, silky formula is blendable and offers intense color pay-off, making it easy for you to create a sheer or dark rosy color depending on your skin tone. This soft dusty pink blush is a light pink color that gives your skin a natural, matte finish. All while it keeps your skin nourished and hydrated, thanks to the addition of skin-loving ingredients like jojoba seed oil and vitamin C. What we love the most about this blush is that it is a clean makeup product that does not contain any harsh chemicals.
- Silky and smooth
- Zero harsh chemicals
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- Layers beautifully
- One swipe gives maximum color
- Compact blusher with built-in mirror
- Might appear powdery and light on some skin tones
If you are still unsure about which pink shade you should choose, here are a few points you should consider.
A Buying Guide For The Best Pink Blush
How To Choose Pink Blush For Your Skin Tone
- Skin tone: How do you pick the perfect shade of pink for your skin tone? It’s simple. Pinch your cheeks and match the blush shade to the natural color the pinch triggers. Cool pink blush shades such as baby pink and pale pink offer a subtle glow and are best suited for pale-skinned people. Those with medium skin tones should opt for colors like mauve, peachy pink, and rosy pink, which beautifully sculpt your cheekbones. If you have a dark or dusky complexion, look for richer pinks that are deeply pigmented.
- Formulation: When it comes to blushes, there are 3 types of formulations – powder, cream, and liquid blushes. Pick a formula that works best for your skin type. While powder blushes work well for combination to oily skin, cream and liquid blushes are ideal for dry skin.
Pink Blush Tips & Tricks
- Pick the right shade of pink that looks flattering on your skin tone.
- Use the right blush brush. A soft, loose brush will pick up a small amount of product while still lending a good color payoff.
- Apply blush according to the shape of your face.
- Blend the blush well with a sponge or brush to smoothen harsh lines to create natural, glowy color.
- Your pink blush can also be used as an eyeshadow for a monotone look.
- You could apply a pink blush first, followed by the foundation to tone down the color for the lightest coverage.
How To Apply Pink Blush
- Prep your face with a moisturizer and foundation. Set them all with a face primer.
- Now, it’s time to apply the blush. To see the apples of your cheeks, smile a little.
- Dip the makeup brush in the formula and tap it a little to dust off excess product.
- Apply the color on your cheeks using circular motions and blend nicely.
A pink blusher is a makeup product that you should never leave home without. It’s one of those classic hues you can never go wrong with. A pink shade can help you achieve a natural flush and make you look gorgeous – all you have to do is find the right shade based on your skin tone. We believe that a blush should be easy to apply and give your cheeks a healthy dose of color. Thus, we compiled a list of the 15 best pink blush shades that ensure smooth application and add the right amount of glow on your cheeks. Do let us know in the comments below if you have tried any of these shades and how else you like to use your favorite blush.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
What color is blush pink?
Blush pink is a soft pale pink that leans more towards neutral. It is a universally flattering shade that looks good on most skin tones.
What color goes with blush pink?
Blush pink can be paired with many colors like mint green, brown, bright red, olive, gray, and burgundy.
What color is dusty pink?
Dusty pink is a light pink hue. It is also known as dusty rose and is a beautiful combination of pink and violet. It is one of those colors that looks great on all complexions, whether you have a warm or cool skin undertone.
Is peach the same as pink?
Although peach is not the same as pink, it is described as a pale orange pink blush and comes under the warm tone category.
Latest posts by Mayuri J Ravi (see all)
- 15 Best Yoga Blocks You Can Buy In 2020 - September 24, 2020
- 11 Best Tuberose Perfumes For Any Occasion Of 2020 - September 21, 2020
- 12 Best Hermès Perfumes For Women In 2020 - September 15, 2020
- 13 Best Drugstore Cream Blushes For The Prettiest Flush - September 4, 2020
- 10 Best Honeysuckle Perfume Reviews Of 2020 - September 1, 2020