The FlipBelt features maximum stretch, recovery stitching, and flat seam and piping.Going for a jog or a run on a regular basis will keep you fit and your metabolism pumping and the best runners’ belt will be icing on the cake. It is not a belt in the literal sense of the word, but more like a waist pack that will help you carry essentials like a cellphone, key bunch, sunscreen, etc.
Not only does it complete your look but the water-resistant fabric is enough to keep the sweat from damaging your hands-free items. Talk about functionality combined with fashion. This list of the 15 top runners’ belts will help you decide.
Dr. Benjamin Gibson, a licensed pharmacist and nutritionist, mentions, “Having wicking traits is very important for clothing or accessories worn on the body. A good workout brings sweat. You know that blood is flowing when your core temperature is high enough and you are sweating. That is why another good feature is being washable. One needs to remove any bacteria so the belt doesn’t stink.”
In This Article
15 Best Running Belts Of 2023 – Reviews
The FlipBelt running waist pack has multiple pockets, is bounce-proof, and fits comfortably without causing any chafing. It has a 3M Quality Reflective logo and can be easily washed and dried in the machine. It comes in various sizes and colors and can be used for running, rope jumping, travel, or any other form of workout.
The FlipBelt features maximum stretch, recovery stitching, and flat seam and piping. It looks great on any activewear and matches true activewear sizing and is made of the highest quality Micropoly fabric. It is elegant, fashionable, and serves its purpose without a glitch.
- Made of highest quality Micropoly fabric
- Sleek, elegant, and fashionable design
- Multiple pockets
- Maximum stretch
- Recovery stitching
- Flat seam and piping
- Matches true activewear sizing
- Comes in various sizes and colors
- Good for any fitness activity, travel, or leisure
- Small openings
- Lack of a zipper may make it uncomfortable.
The dimok Running Belt Waist Pack is a flexible and adjustable running belt fit for exercising, running, or travel. It is made of neoprene, which is waterproof and keeps your belongings safe in rain, snow, and mud. It is machine-washable and designed to withstand heavy-duty use.
The belt has a wide pouch with a zipper that makes it easy to put your belongings in and take them out, securely locking them. It is bounce-proof and, hence, you can use it with ease for any activity. dimok is confident about the quality of their product and offer a full refund if you are not satisfied with it.
- Fits waist sizes from 28″ to 49″
- Flexible and adjustable
- 5” long and 4” wide
- Made of neoprene material
- A pouch design
- Has zipper
- Easy to put in belongings and take them out
- Made for heavy-duty use
- Full refund if not satisfied with the product
- Best value for money
- The velcro may not be sturdy enough to hold the pouch.
- A few pieces may have a faulty zipper.
The Sport2People Running Pouch Belt has two expandable pockets – one large and one small. It is comfortable, does not bounce, and does not cause chafing. The high-quality material is water-resistant and has an innovative earphone hole and three reflective darts for added protection during running or any other exercise.
This running pouch is travel-safe. You can easily slip your passport into the larger pouch and wear it around your waist. You can store your cards, keys, or other valuables that you might need to keep at your fingertips. You can also use this while completing your daily chores. The zipper in the pouch keeps your belongings safe. Its adjustable length of 27.5″ to 40.5″ fits many different sizes.
- Adjustable length of 27.5″ to 40.5″
- Two expandable pockets – one small and one large
- Earphone hole
- Lightweight and comfortable
- 3 reflective darts
- Zipper lock keeps belongings secure and safe
- Best for performing hands-free activities
- Sleek design
- Slim fixed buckle makes it more sturdy
- Also suitable for playing, concerts, and shopping
- May not fit larger phones.
- Some pieces have a defective or poor-quality zipper.
The FlipBelt Level Terrain Zipper Edition is an upgraded version of the FlipBelt. It has four pockets with zipper, which is not present in the original FlipBelt. The addition of a zipper makes this running belt more secure and reliable. It retains the original tubular design. It has no velcro or buckle to secure it around the waist.
The polyester/lycra fabric is apt for moisture-wicking and quick-drying. The stretchable fabric is good for storing larger phones. It is soft against your skin and does not cause chafing. You can easily wash it in the machine and let it air dry to reuse it. This running waist pack comes in five sizes and colors. The flat design keeps the running belt bounce-free. You can comfortably use it for runs, travel, or any other exercise. You can also check this video out for a brief review of the product.
- An upgraded version of FlipBelt
- 4 pockets with zipper
- Tubular design
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying material
- Comfortable on the skin
- Comes in 5 sizes and colors
- Pocketss big enough for larger phones
- Good for any form of exercise
- It may not stay in a position.
The Running Buddy Magnetic Buddy Pouch is one of a kind running waist pack. It does not feature a belt but a Revolutionary Magnetic Technology that holds the pouch securely to the waist. It is bounce-resistant, water-resistant, has a side zipper headphone port. It has two large pockets and does not cause chafing.
It can securely hold essentials like phone, keys, passport, cash, ID, credit cards, etc. These are available in three sizes. Separate magnets are provided. You can use the pouch while hiking, biking, running, jogging, etc. It is also a good running waist pack for protecting your valuable belongings from pickpockets and while traveling. If you need more convincing, feel free to take a look at this YouTuber’s video on the merits and demerits of the product.
- Revolutionary Magnetic Technology holds the pouch securely
- 2 large pockets
- Side zipper headphone port
- Does not cause chafing.
- Good for protecting valuables
- Works great for various types of workouts, travel, and daily chores
- 3 sizes available
- Does not look fashionable or sleek.
- Magnets may not always work to keep the pouch in place.
If you want a fanny pack that looks sleek and is practical, say hello to the SPIbelt Running Belt Original Pocket. This pouch is available in 25 colors. It is attached to a stretchable spandex belt. It is a lightweight and adjustable fanny pack that fits 24”- 47” waist sizes. The pocket expands to 6.5 x 3 x 2 inches and fits larger phones easily. The soft elastic belt does not irritate the skin or cause chafing.
The zipper helps keep the valuables secure. It is bounce-resistant and can hold multiple items, such as keys, phones, credit cards, glucose gels, etc. The sturdy buckle makes it stable and usable for all kinds of outdoor activities like cycling, hiking, running, jogging, etc. If you want a detailed review of the product, make sure to take a look at this video.
- Stylish and practical design
- Stretchable spandex belt with buckle
- One large pouch with zipper
- Does not cause chafing
- Fits larger phones
- Fits multiple valuables like keys, cards, phone, etc.
- Available in 25 colors
- Suitable for all kinds of outdoor activities
- The pocket may flip over.
The URPOWER Running Belt is the best running belt for those who want to carry valuables and stay hydrated. This fanny pack has not one but two 200 ml bottle carriers on either side of a large pouch. It is a multipurpose fanny pack that has a breathable neoprene mesh lining. It is also sweat-resistant. The buckle helps secure the waist belt in place and makes it bounce-proof and sturdy while you run or exercise. The side reflectors keep you visible in the dark for extra safety.
The waist belt is adjustable from 23” to 53”. It is made of waterproof and tear-resistant material. There’s a hole for earphones. It comes in six colors and a lifetime warranty. You can wear it for marathons, cycling, hiking, picnic, travel, etc.
- One big pouch and two water bottle pouches
- Neoprene mesh lining for breathability
- Buckle keeps it sturdy and bounce-free
- Adjustable from 23” to 53”
- Waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Side reflectors for extra safety in the dark
- Comes with a hole for earphones
- Holds larger phones
- 6 designs and colors
- Lifetime warranty
- May not fit smaller waist sizes.
- The belt may cause chafing.
- Not stretchable.
The Sport2People Running Belt has two pouches – one large for phones and one small for keys, cards, etc. This running belt is adjustable from 27.5”-40.5” and is made of water-resistant spandex that prevents moisture problems and a sweaty phone. The belt is secured by a buckle that keeps the pouch from bouncing. The zipper keeps the contents of the pouch secure. It doesn’t move, jiggle, ride up or chafe due to the high-quality material.
This fanny pack is fitted with an earphone hole, so that you can listen to your favorite music. Three reflective darts provide extra safety during any outdoor workout. It is waterproof and keeps your belongings dry in any weather condition. The warranty period is extendable.
- Adjustable from 27.5’’ – 40.5”
- Two pouches – one large and one small
- Made of water-resistant spandex material
- Zipper keeps the contents of the pouch secure
- Has a earphone hole
- 3 reflective darts provide extra safety
- Good for all outdoor activities
- Does not move from place
- Does not chafe
- Comes in 10 colors
- Extendable warranty
- May not fit smaller waists.
- The zipper is fragile.
The uFashion3C Running Belt is the best touchscreen-friendly waist pack for runners. It comes in two sizes and has a vibrant neon green color that looks attractive and super fashionable. The waist belt is adjustable from 25.5″ to 39.3″ and works for Touch ID fingerprints. The wide elastic belt keeps your phone secure, and the transparent cover makes it easy to see the screen. The pouch is large to fit larger phones like iPhone and Samsung Galaxy along with other belongings. There are two inner pockets for keeping your money and keys secure.
The lightweight, washable, water-resistant, and sweat-proof neoprene belt and pouch come with a reflective strip for added safety. The zipper keeps the contents of the pouch safe. It is bounce-resistant and comfortable on the skin. It is a great choice for couples as you can buy two sizes. You can comfortably wear it for various outdoor activities like jogging, hiking, running, cycling, traveling, etc.
- Fashionable design and color
- Adjustable from 25.5″ to 39.3″
- Works for Touch ID fingerprints
- Transparent cover makes it easy to see the screen
- Neoprene lightweight material
- One large pouch to fit larger phones
- Two inner pockets to keep valuables secure
- Has a reflective strip for safety
- Comfortable on the skin
- Good for outdoor activities
- The zipper may be fragile.
- The band is not elastic enough.
The Belt of Orion from Mind and Body Experts is the best versatile running belt. The dimension of this waist fanny pack are 9″ x 3.5″. The pack holds large phones along with other valuables like passport, money, keys, gels, cards, etc. The waist belt is adjustable from 28″ to 45”, and the zippered and velcro pockets keep the contents of the pouch secure.
The design is sleek, lightweight, and comfortable. It stays in place, does not bounce, and you can wear it over or under your clothes. A hole for earphones allows you to listen to songs as you workout, travel, or complete daily chores. The water-resistant fabric protects the valuables in any weather condition or during intense workouts.
- Dimensions are 9″ x 3.5″
- Adjustable from 28″ to 45”
- Zippered and velcro pockets keep the contents of the pouch secure
- Hole for earphones
- Can be worn over or under the clothes
- Zippers are not big.
- Buckle may be fragile.
- May not fit larger phones.
If you regularly run on the trail or go for hiking, the Nathan Hydration Running Belt Trail Mix is the best waist pack for you. It has one large pouch and two bottle holders on either side of the pouch. In fact, two 300 ml bottles come free with this fanny pack! The belt is adjustable, does not move from the place, and does not chafe or cause skin irritation. The pouch is bounce-resistant, waterproof, and sweat-resistant.
This waist belt fanny pack comes in a variety of colors. The ergo-shaped, soft monofilament belt offers multi-directional stretch, which reduces bounce. Wearing it while hiking or running on a trail will keep you hydrated and your valuable belongings safe and secure.
- One pouch and two bottle holders
- Two 300 ml bottles free
- Adjustable belt
- Holds larger phones
- Keeps the valuables secure
- Good for running and hiking on trails
- Comes in a variety of colors
- May not be very durable.
- The belt may flip.
The Peak Gear Waist Pack and Water Bottle Belt is great for carrying valuable items and a water bottle without making you look a pound or two heavier from the profile view. It has a lightweight large pouch that can hold 12 oz water bottle. The ComfortSoft band stays put and does not budge from its place. The elastic strap keeps bottle from sliding out and is compatible for right-handed or left-handed use. The raised rubber backing prevents the belt from slipping out of place. It also has a hole for earphones and a keyring to secure keys in the pouch.
There are multiple reflectors on the front, zipper, and side that make nighttime activities safer. You can use the side straps to hold a flashlight or a pepper spray bottle. It is a durable fanny pack for running and comes with a lifetime warranty. The belt is adjustable from 26”- 49”. The breathable mesh ensures comfort and aids quick drying. This fanny pack is suitable for hiking, cycling, running, jogging, etc.
- Lightweight large pouch holds 12 oz water bottle
- Adjustable belt from 26”- 49”
- Looks slim from the side profile
- ComfortSoft band stays and does not budge from its place
- Elastic strap keeps the bottle from sliding
- Raised rubber backing prevents the belt from slipping
- Hole for earphones
- Keyring to secure keys in the pouch
- Multiple reflectors for making nighttime activities safer
- Side straps hold a flashlight or a pepper spray bottle
- Breathable mesh ensures comfort and aids quick drying
- May not be completely bounce-free.
The URPOWER Upgraded Running Belt with Water Bottle is a running fanny pack with adjustable straps from 21 inches to 38 inches. It has one 6.5 inch large pouch that can hold large smartphones (without cases), money, keys, inhaler, etc. There are two bottle holders with two free BPA-free bottles. The silica gel inside the running belt makes the belt anti-slip and ensures the belt and the pouches don’t bounce.
The soft lycra material is gentle on your skin and does not cause chafing and allows air ventilation. There are light reflectors for safety in the dark and an earphone hole allows you to listen to your favorite music as you run or do any other form of workout.
- Two water bottle pouches with 2 BPA-free bottles
- 1 large pouch for phones, keys, money, etc.
- Silica gel inside the running belt makes the belt anti-slip
- Soft lycra material is gentle on your skin
- Breathable and quick-drying
- Light reflectors ensure safety in the dark
- Earphone hole
- Sleek and fashionable design
- Not durable.
- May not be completely bounce-proof.
If running with a weight around your belly is not your game, the Nathan Peak Hydration Waist Pack would be your best bet. You wear it on your waist, but the pouch sits on your lower spine. Its angular shape and large pouch space make it perfect for the lumbar area. You can store 18 oz (535 ml) water and access it in one hand while covering your running distance. It comes with a free lightweight bottle.
The pouch is made of stretch material and is expandable. The zipper keeps the contents of the pouch are secure. The extended side panels ensure a comfortable and perfect fit. The bottle and storage areas are securely fastened to ensure your essentials are protected. The reflective detail ensures safety in the dark. This is a simple and functional fanny pack for running that also looks aesthetically pleasing.
- Can store an 18 oz water bottle
- Comes with a lightweight bottle
- Has a large and expandable storage for valuables
- Zipper keeps the valuables secure
- The pouch sits perfectly on the lumbar area.
- Reflective detail ensures safety in the dark
- Functional and simple
- Sleek design.
- The bottle may leak after a few uses.
- May not be fully bounce-proof.
The Nathan Hipster Running Belt is made of soft, stretchable, beltless and buckle-less fanny pack. It fits large phones and has a flap-over type pouch. You can either wear the pouch in the front or at the back. You can run or do other outdoor activities safely and securely. The pack has four pouches. You can securely keep your keys, money, cards, etc. It comes in many colors and the wide design keeps the fanny pack in place with minimum bounce.
- Made of soft and stretchable material
- Has 4 pouches
- Fits large phones
- Beltless and buckle-less
- Flap-over pouch keeps the contents secure
- Wide stretchable design keeps the fanny pack secure
- Minimum bounce
- Can keep cards, phones, money, etc.
- No zipper.
- May not completely secure the contents of the pouch.
These are the 15 best running waist packs of 2023. But before you click the buy button, here’s a checklist of things to look for in a good running belt.
What To Look For In A Good Running Belt?
- Utility: What will you use it for? Long runs or short ones? On trails or for picnic? Choose a running waist pack that will be the most suitable for your use.
- Storage: Depending on what you want to use the running belt for, check the storage space. If you want to run a marathon, go for those with the water bottle pouches. If you want to wear it to go grocery shopping, buy one with a pouch that fits your phone, keys, money, and cards.
- Comfort: The belt should feel comfortable and soft against your skin. It should not cause chafing or folding. If you sweat, make sure there is a mesh lining for breathability and quick drying. The more support, the better.
- Quality: Check the quality of the material. Is it stretchable, waterproof, sweat-resistant, durable, and bounce-proof? Check the zipper. Is it too small? Try to avoid belts with velcro as they most often come undone.
- Design: Of course, you want to look trendy when you workout. Buy one that has a simple, sleek, and functional design.
- Budget-friendly: Choose a fanny pack that checks almost all the boxes and also falls under your budget.
If you are a fitness enthusiast who never misses out on regular running sessions, a running belt can solve many of your problems. These belts are more like a waist pack where you can conveniently store your essentials like a cellphone, keys, etc., and enjoy the running session hands-free. Most of the belts listed in this article have multiple pockets; they are flexible, adjustable, and made for heavy-duty use. Consider utility, storage, comfort, quality, design, and affordability to make sure that the running belt is worth the investment. With these belts, you can make your running sessions more fun!
Why Trust StyleCraze?
Our author, Aditi Naskar, holds a diploma in health and wellness. She has curated a list of running belts for her readers after carefully reading the product specifications and user reviews on different e-commerce websites. Her list comprises running belts that are bounce-proof, waterproof, and come in sleek designs. Not only are these belts suitable for exercise, but they can also hold phones and other items that you may need while running your chores.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are running belts comfortable?
Yes, running belts are a handy and comfortable way of carrying your essentials.
Do you need a running belt for a marathon?
Yes. Hydration is essential for marathon runners. A running belt will help you in carrying some liquid to drink along the way.
Do you wear a running belt – on the front or back?
Wear your running belt around your waist, with the pouch on the front.
Can I run while wearing a stomach belt?
Yes, you can run while wearing a stomach belt because they are strong and support your back and abdominal muscles.
Where do you wear a running belt?
Wrap the belt around your waist or at the belly button line, and make any necessary size modifications.
- Best Stopwatches Or Timers
- Best And Trusted Water Jogging Belts For Women
- Best Travel Fanny Packs
- Best Waist Trimmer Belts (Best Slimming Belts)