If you are a person who enjoys finding creative ways to maintain fitness, you need a place for the best shoes for Zumba in your wardrobe. Zumba classes are gaining popularity among fitness enthusiasts as a fun and exciting way to lose the extra pounds you gained. The best part is, it does not take much. Just a couple of rattles and gym wear is good enough to keep you up for the classes. But one thing you cannot do without is wearing the perfect set of Zumba shoes. The perfect pair of shoes will help you keep your pace while following all the twists and turns without falling off! You need to test your experience with one of these shoes to feel the difference. Here are the 9 highest rated shoes with the best reviews to choose from.
In This Article
Best Shoes for Zumba
1. Best For Dancing:Capezio Women’s Rockit Dance Sneaker
The Capezio Women’s Rockit Dance Sneaker features a perforated arch that provides ventilation to keep the feet cool and support maximum flexibility. The Achilles notch and padded footbed cushion the heel and the foot from shock during high-impact dancing. The upper has a padded tongue and collar to keep the ankles safe from friction.
The flat, boxed toe supports and the built-in flex points make spinning effortless. The shoe has a split-sole design and is made of a combination of PU nubuck, imitation suede upper, and a breathable nylex mesh. This ultra-comfortable shoe comes with a speed-looped lacing system to offer a secure and snug fit. Its sleek black design adds to your style. This video review offering the tester’s experience and user insights will help you understand more about the product.
- Built-in flex points
- Boxed toe
- Padded tongue
- Removable footbed
- Narrow across toes
2. Best For Cushioning:Ryka Women’s Vida RZX Training Shoe
The high-performance Ryka Women’s Vida RZX Training Shoe is made with patented re-zorb heel cushioning to absorb impacts. It also has an ultra-flex forefoot for reduced foot pressure during high-intensity workouts, making them the ideal gym shoes as well. They come with durable rubber soles that have built-in arch supports to enhance your comfort. It offers flexibility and cushioning to keep the feet comfortable during high-impact dancing and exercising.
The shoe features a rounded toe and a rubber outsole with well-placed flex grooves and pivot points. It features a breathable mesh upper that keeps the feet cool and expands with the foot during exercise to give a close fit and minimize irritation. The lace-up front allows adjustments to provide a snug fit. If you are still unsure, check out this honest unboxing review for the tester’s experience.
- Anatomical footbed
- Runs small
3. Best Non-Slip:Zumba Air Funk 2.0 Shoes
The Air Funk 2.0 Shoes from Zumba are made using air technology to provide maximum impact protection to the feet. The upper is made from lightweight and breathable textile mesh.
The shoe features synthetic PU overlays to provide support and a secure fit. It is designed with a z-slide technology for easy pivots and to offer a good grip and maximum stability. The rubber toe tip makes it durable and long-lasting while supporting toe stands. A removable rubber insole with added cushioning provides extra support, while the high-top style protects the ankles.
- Non-slip outsole
- Toe protection
- Removable insole
- Ankle support
- Full refund guarantee
- Bulky looking
4. Best Fit:New Balance FuelCore Nergize Sport V1 Sneakers
The New Balance FuelCore Nergize Sport V1 Sneakers make a durable pair of sports and lifestyle shoes, built to give your feet a great look and extensive comfort. Their REVlite Midsole Technology delivers incredibly lightweight cushioning and makes them workout-friendly and responsive. These everyday running shoes support your feet with an athletic and low-profile upper made from synthetic and breathable mesh materials to keep your feet dry and relaxed. These shoes are an ideal option as they are easy to slip on and feature a performance fit. These quick-drying shoes flaunt a sporty, feminine silhouette and perfectly pair with your fitness wear to render a sleek, on-the-go look. Reviewer’s claim that this product offers a superior fit.
- Easy to slip on
- Made with 60% cotton
- Lightweight cushioning
- Athletic low-profile upper
- Crafted with REVlite Midsole Technology
- Lacks arch support
5. Best For Arch Support:Bloch Women’s Boost Mesh Split Sole Dance Sneaker
The innovative Women’s Boost Mesh Dance Sneaker from Bloch features a split, non-marking outsole constructed on a high built-in arch to provide maximum mobility and support. The high-density outsole has a spin spot to support 360-degree spins. The suede cushioned heel is ideal for shock absorption and additional comfort.
The variable lacing system, along with the compression-molded EVA sock liner, offers a secure fit. The excellent shoe has a non-wrinkling Drilex lining that is breathable and odor-resistant. These lightweight shoes are made with a 100% canvas upper and a man-made midsole with an air cushion of 4PSI for impact protection, making it worth adding them to your dance routine. To find out more about this Bloch Women’s Boost Mesh Split Sole Dance Sneaker, watch this Youtuber’s in-depth review video featuring the tester’s experience.
- Non-marking outsole
- High arch
- Variable lacing system
- Built-in arch support
- Runs small
6. Best Split Sole:Sansha Motion Dance Sneaker
The Sansha Motion Dance Sneaker is made of a combination of suede and mesh that gives it a stylish and sporty look. The breathable material of these supportive shoes keeps the foot cool and comfortable even after long hours working out. This low-top sneaker has a split sole with a built-in air cushion for maximum shock absorption and toe flexibility. The mid-foot stretch offers arch support and easy pivoting. These lightweight sneakers keep the feet dry and odor-free, making them the perfect shoes to wear for long hours.
- Split outsole
- Slippery on wooden floors
7. Best Shock-Absorbing:Reebok Women’s Guresu 1.0 Track Shoe
The Reebok Women’s Guresu 1.0 Track Shoe has a seamless neoprene upper that offers lightweight comfort, while its EVA midsole provides maximum shock absorption. The mid-cut design also enhances support and stability.
This durable and dynamic shoe is made of textile and synthetic materials that anchor the foot with forefoot flex grooves to provide maximum flexibility. It also comes with a removable, molded, Ortholite sock liner to accommodate orthotics and underfoot cushioning for added comfort. The closure is constructed like a bootie to wrap around the foot for a secure and snug fit. Watch the video for some practical insights and to know more about the sneakers and the reviewer’s experience with them.
- Extra mobility
- Aesthetic look
- Comes with a sock liner
- Stylish design
- Runs large
- No proper shock absorption
8. Best Grip:Zumba Fitness Women’s Z-Kickz II-W
No products found.
The durable, synthetic construction of the Zumba Fitness Women’s Z-Kickz II-W helps it withstand long dance hours. The low-profile design makes it suitable for turns and pivots, while the rubber sole provides maximum stability and a superior grip with minimal traction. The shoe has an EVA sole to absorb impact and a breathable mesh liner that keeps the foot dry and odor-free. Reviewers are impressed by the ease of glide and pivot it offers.
- Pivot point
- Anti-slip sole
- Padded collar
- No arch support
9. Best Breathable:Slow Man Walking Shoes
The Slow Man Walking Shoes are a revolutionary innovation in the women’s sneakers segment. The stable shoes are built with high-quality rubber and are perfect for all seasons. They are highly breathable, stylish, and lightweight and have a platform design enabled with an air cushion, which gives your feet unmatched comfort. The shoes go with your daily fit and boost your confidence to create an overall impression. They also come with a bigger width. The shoes have a textile mesh design and provide vents for required air circulation. These shoes are slip-resistant and protect you against injuries. They are great for a winter walk too.
- Made of textile mesh fabric
- Supports air circulation through vents
- Comes with an exclusively wide width for women
- Reasonably priced
- Not water-resistant
Before purchasing any of these shoes, it is essential to know what features to keep in mind while choosing. Follow our guidelines below to choose the best shoes for Zumba and get the maximum benefits.
How To Choose The Best Shoes For Zumba
- Flexibility: Zumba shoes need to be far more flexible than the standard exercise shoes so that the feet can be moved with ease in different directions and positions. Look for an ideal pair that offers long-lasting comfort, has adequate padding, and does not aggravate arch pain. Look for flexible outsoles and midsoles that are multidirectional and offer a full range of motion.
- Breathability: As with any physical activity, Zumba also needs shoes that are well ventilated and allow the feet to breathe to prevent them from getting sweaty and smelly. Choose shoes made of breathable mesh or those that have ventilation holes and perforations, when you have to deal with excessive sweating. Breathable shoes prevent the occurrence of hot spots and blisters and keep the feet dry and comfortable.
- Grip: Ensure the shoes provide just the right amount of traction to prevent accidents from slipping when you do quick movements but they are flexible enough to permit you to execute all the dance moves smoothly.
- Durability: Zumba is an extremely high-impact fitness activity, and a generic pair of shoes can get worn out quickly. Look for a comfortable pair of shoes that have high stretchability and that are long-lasting.
- Style: It is also important to look great while you exercise, and fortunately, Zumba shoes come in various styles. From eye-popping colors to sleek blacks, you can choose any model that will add to your style statement and add spark to your routine.
- Weight: Zumba shoes need to be lightweight so that they do not slow you down with the extra weight. But if your feet require extra cushioning and padding, it is alright to choose a pair that is slightly heavy – it all depends on your requirements.
Infographic: Tips To Maintain Zumba Shoes
Physical fitness has finally found a place in most of our regular schedules. While some prefer gyms or yoga mats for regular movement, and some like to lap it out in the pools, for the other easily-bored fitness enthusiasts, there is zumba! The best zumba shoes play a central role in helping you stay comfortable and injury-free while you perform this fun fitness exercise. In the infographic below, we discuss some quick tips and easy hacks to take care of your zumba shoes the proper way. Check it out!
If you are a fitness enthusiast and love attending Zumba classes to shed those extra pounds, you need the right footwear to do it safely. Adding the best Zumba shoes to your collection can make your intense workout session hassle-free. These shoes provide a great cushion to support your arches to avoid foot injuries during high-intensity dancing. For example, the Capezio Women’s Rockit Dance Sneaker offers a specialized design for dancers, the New Balance FuelCore Nergize Sport V1 Sneakers provide comfort and versatility for training, and the Slow Man Walking Shoes promote comfort and practicality for everyday wear. Emily Higgins, a certified personal trainer and nutrition coach says “Choosing the best shoes for Zumba” is to consider shoes that have a sole that is fairly stable and flat. Most Zumba classes require some degree of balance and stability as you shift from one leg to the other, so having shoes with a flat and stable sole will make it so you can better execute these moves.” In addition, the Zumba shoes on our list are lightweight, breathable, and keep your feet odor-free. However, some shoes may not fit wide feet. So, measure your shoe size well to avoid fitting issues. Then, check out the buying guide to find the best shoe that meets your needs, or you may also consult with your zumba or fitness instructor for recommendations.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
Aditi Naskar holds a diploma in health and wellness. She understands the importance of staying fit and choosing the right accessories to help you in your fitness journey. In this post on the best shoes for Zumba, she has put together a list of footwear that you can wear to your classes and do the twists and turns with ease. This list is curated after studying customer feedback on the highest-rated choices of existing users on various forums.
- 6 Best Cross Training Shoes For Women
- Best Aerobics Shoes For Women – Our Top 10
- 10 Best Boot Camp Shoes For Women
- 10 Memory Foam Shoes For Added Comfort With Style
- 10 Best Tennis Shoes For Women – Reviews And Guide