If you are a person who enjoys finding creative ways to maintain fitness, you need a place for the best shoes for Zumba in your wardrobe. Zumba classes are gaining popularity among fitness enthusiasts as a fun and exciting way to lose the extra pounds you gained. The best part is, it does not take much. Just a couple of rattles and gym wear is good enough to keep you up for the classes. But one thing you cannot do without is wearing the perfect set of Zumba shoes. They help you keep your pace while following all the twists and turns without falling off! Here are the 9 highest rated shoes to choose from.
In This Article
Best Shoes for Zumba
1. Best For Dancing: Capezio Women’s Rockit Dance Sneaker
The Capezio Women’s Rockit Dance Sneaker features a perforated arch that provides ventilation to keep the feet cool and support maximum flexibility. The Achilles notch and padded footbed cushion the heel and the foot from shock during high-impact dancing. The upper has a padded tongue and collar to keep the ankles safe from friction.
The flat, boxed toe supports and the built-in flex points make spinning effortless. The shoe has a split-sole design and is made of a combination of PU nubuck, imitation suede upper, and a breathable nylex mesh. It comes with a speed-looped lacing system to offer a secure and snug fit. Its sleek black design adds to your style. This video review will help you understand more about the product.
- Built-in flex points
- Boxed toe
- Padded tongue
- Removable footbed
- Narrow across toes
2. Best For Cushioning: Ryka Women’s Vida RZX Training Shoe
The high-performance Ryka Women’s Vida RZX Training Shoe is made with patented re-zorb heel cushioning to absorb impacts. It also has an ultra-flex forefoot for reduced foot pressure during workouts. It offers flexibility and cushioning to keep the feet comfortable during high-impact dancing and exercising.
The shoe features a rounded toe and a rubber outsole with well-placed flex grooves and pivot points. It comes with the breathable mesh that keeps the feet cool. The lace-up front allows adjustments to provide a snug fit. If you are still unsure, check out this honest unboxing review.
- Anatomical footbed
- Runs small
3. Best Non-Slip: Zumba Air Funk 2.0 Shoes
The Air Funk 2.0 Shoes from Zumba are made using air technology to provide maximum impact protection to the feet. The upper is made from lightweight and breathable textile mesh.
The shoe features synthetic PU overlays to provide support and a secure fit. It is designed with a z-slide technology for easy pivots and to offer a good grip and maximum stability. The rubber toe tip makes it durable and long-lasting while supporting toe stands. A removable insole with added cushioning provides extra support, while the mid-top style protects the ankles.
- Non-slip outsole
- Removable insole
- Ankle support
- Full refund guarantee
- Bulky looking
4. Best For Ankle Support: Zumba Street Boss Comfy High Top Dance Shoe
The Zumba Street Boss Comfy High Top Dance Shoe features a shock-absorbing, lightweight, rubber insole that provides stability and arch support. The Z slide technology promotes maximum flexibility and easy pivoting on any. The high-top style offers ankle support and protection. This shoe is made of a combination of leather and PU that makes it durable and long-lasting.
- Ankle support
- Full refund guarantee
5. Best For Arch Support: Bloch Women’s Boost Mesh Split Sole Dance Sneaker
The innovative Women’s Boost Mesh Dance Sneaker from Bloch features a split, non-marking outsole constructed on a high built-in arch to provide maximum mobility and support. The high-density outsole has a spin spot to support 360-degree spins. The suede cushioned heel is ideal for shock absorption and added comfort.
The variable lacing system, along with the compression-molded EVA sock liner, offers a secure fit. The shoe has a non-wrinkling Drilex lining that is breathable and odor-resistant. This lightweight sneaker is made with a 100% canvas upper and a man-made midsole with an air cushion of 4PSI for impact protection. To find out more about this Bloch Women’s Boost Mesh Split Sole Dance Sneaker, watch this Youtuber’s review video.
- Non-marking outsole
- High arch
- Variable lacing system
- Built-in arch support
- Runs small
6. Best Split Sole: Sansha Motion Dance Sneaker
The Sansha Motion Dance Sneaker is made of a combination of suede and mesh that gives it a stylish and sporty look. The breathable material keeps the foot cool and comfortable even after long hours working out. This low-top sneaker has a split sole with a built-in air cushion for maximum shock absorption and flexibility. The mid-foot stretch offers arch support and easy pivoting.
- Split outsole
- Slippery on wooden floors
7. Best Shock-Absorbing: Reebok Women’s Guresu 1.0 Track Shoe
The Reebok Women’s Guresu 1.0 Track Shoe has a seamless neoprene upper that offers lightweight comfort, while its EVA midsole provides maximum shock absorption. The mid-cut design also enhances support and stability.
This durable shoe is made of textile and synthetic materials that anchor the foot with forefoot flex grooves to provide maximum flexibility. It also comes with a removable, molded, Ortholite sock liner to accommodate orthotics and underfoot cushioning for added comfort. The closure is constructed like a bootie to wrap around the foot for a secure and snug fit. Watch the video to know more about the sneakers
- Extra mobility
- Aesthetic look
- Comes with a sock liner
- Runs large
- No proper shock absorption
8. Best Grip: Zumba Fitness Women’s Z-Kickz II-W
No products found.
The durable, synthetic construction of the Zumba Fitness Women’s Z-Kickz II-W helps it withstand long dance hours. The low-profile design makes it suitable for turns and pivots, while the rubber sole provides maximum stability and a superior grip with minimal traction. The shoe has an EVA sole to absorb impact and a breathable mesh liner that keeps the foot dry and odor-free.
- Pivot point
- Anti-slip sole
- Padded collar
- No arch support
9. Best Breathable: Umyogo Women’s Breathable Sneakers
The ultra-comfortable Umyogo Women’s Breathable Sneakers feature a breathable mesh upper that expands with the foot during exercise to give a close fit and minimize irritation. They come with durable rubber soles that have built-in arch supports to enhance your comfort. The lightweight sneakers keep the feet dry and odor-free. Click on the video to see an honest review of Umyogo Women’s Breathable Sneakers.
- Snug fit
Before purchasing any of these shoes, it is essential to know what features to keep in mind while choosing. Follow our guidelines below to choose the best shoes for Zumba and get the maximum benefits.
How To Choose The Best Shoes For Zumba
- Flexibility: Zumba shoes need to be far more flexible than the standard exercise shoes so that the feet can be moved with ease in different directions and positions. Look for flexible outsoles and midsoles that offer a full range of motion.
- Breathability: As with any physical activity, Zumba also needs shoes that are well ventilated and allow the feet to breathe to prevent them from getting sweaty and smelly. Choose shoes made of breathable mesh or those that have ventilation holes and perforations. Breathable shoes prevent the occurrence of hot spots and blisters and keep the feet dry and comfortable.
- Grip: Ensure the shoes provide just the right amount of traction to prevent accidents from slipping but they are flexible enough to permit you to execute all the dance moves smoothly.
- Durability: Zumba is an extremely high-impact activity, and a generic pair of shoes can get worn out quickly. Look for shoes that have high stretchability and that are long-lasting.
- Style: It is also important to look great while you exercise, and fortunately, Zumba shoes come in various styles. From eye-popping colors to sleek blacks, you can choose any model that will add to your style statement.
- Weight: Zumba shoes need to be lightweight so that they do not slow you down with the extra weight. But if your feet require extra cushioning and padding, it is alright to choose a pair that is slightly heavy – it all depends on your requirements.
If you are a fitness enthusiast and love attending Zumba classes to shed those extra pounds, you need the right footwear to do it safely. Adding the best Zumba shoes to your collection can make your workout session hassle-free. These shoes provide a great cushion to support your arches to avoid foot injuries during high-intensity dancing. In addition, the Zumba shoes on our list are lightweight, breathable, and keep your feet odor-free. However, some shoes may not fit wide feet. So, measure your shoe size well to avoid fitting issues. Then, check out the buying guide to find the best shoe that meets your needs.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
Aditi Naskar holds a diploma in health and wellness. She understands the importance of staying fit and choosing the right accessories to help you in your fitness journey. In this post on the best shoes for Zumba, she has put together a list of footwear that you can wear to your classes and do the twists and turns with ease. This list is curated after studying customer feedback on the highest-rated choices of existing users on various forums.
- 6 Best Cross Training Shoes For Women
- Best Aerobics Shoes For Women – Our Top 10
- 10 Best Boot Camp Shoes For Women
- 10 Memory Foam Shoes For Added Comfort With Style
- 10 Best Tennis Shoes For Women – Reviews And Guide