Dry hair is an instant mood spoiler. Dull, dry, and lifeless hair is a sign of a lack of moisture or nutrients, which is the result of erratic lifestyles and diets. And we all have at some point ended up splurging on those expensive salon treatments to get manageable hair when there are nourishing oils out there that are taking the hair care industry by storm!
One of them is Emu oil. Rich in hair-building and moisture-boosting ingredients, it is hailed as the revolutionary formula that will help your hair go from dry to dazzling in a few weeks. We are not saying this, happy customers are!
Before we take a look at the 10 best Emu oils in the market, let us understand why Emu oil is beneficial.
What Is Emu Oil Good For
Pure Emu Oil packs all the rich nutrients, fatty acids, and essential minerals that your hair needs to replenish and grow. Ideal for damaged hair, split ends, dryness, itchy scalp, and more, there’s nothing this oil cannot repair. Making hair, healthier, shinier, and damage-free with its remarkable benefits, this is the oil to choose if you want to give your hair a makeover.
How Will Emu Oil Benefit Your Hair
There are so many ways Emu oil can benefit you if you have dull or damaged hair. Some of them include:
- It nourishes dry hair by increasing the level of hydration
- Repairs and strengthens coarse, dull, and chemically-treated hair
- Brings back the natural shine and bounce
- Nourishes roots and adds volume to hair
- Eliminates, itchiness, dryness, and dandruff
- Makes hair more manageable
Let us see how this oil must be used.
How To Use Emu Oil For Hair Growth
The process is simple and similar to when you apply coconut oil on your scalp and hair.
Step 1 – Pour out the amount of oil you will need for the massage. This depends on whether you want to apply it only on the scalp or along the length of your hair.
Step 2 – Gently massage the oil on the scalp, moving in circulation motion. Make sure the oil has spread evenly on the scalp.
Step 3 – Since Emu oil is light and non-greasy, it quickly absorbs into the skin. You can wash it off after 30-45 minutes. However, some people prefer to keep it overnight for deep conditioning and wash it the next day.
Now, if you are wondering which brand you should start with, scroll on as we have collated the 10 best Emu oils for you. Read on to know more!
10 Best Emu Oils For Hair Growth
Are you keeping your hair confined in the twist and turns of hair ties? They don’t deserve it and nor do you! Let your hair free with 100% pure InstaNatural Emu Oil. Boosting the level of hydration, the oil penetrates the hair follicles and scalp to provide intense nourishment. Making them soft, shinier, and healthier than before, we bet you’ll never want to let go of this wonder product.
- Offers deep hydration and nourishment
- Replenishes hair texture
- Eliminates scalp itchiness
- Not effective for severe hair loss problems
This is a multi-purpose moisturizer that is formulated for hair and skin! We fail to realize, but dry hair is the sign of a lack of essential nutrients and moisture. This odorless and enriching oil from Naturals New Zealand works on your hair to rejuvenate and replenish it. Highly recommended if you have split ends, dryness, and want to boost hair growth. It can also be used as a leave-in conditioner.
- 100% natural oil
- Odorless and hydrating
- It can be used as a leave-in conditioner
- The oil has a thick consistency
Your hair is precious. Give it a treatment of a lifetime by choosing the oil that is composed of superior-quality ingredients and triple-refined. Pro Emu Oil has a clear goal – its rich, unsaturated fatty acids penetrate the hair and increase the moisture level of your hair. Guaranteed to be all-natural and tested by the AOCS (American Oil Chemist Society), this oil has several people going for the second bottle because of positive results. So if you think there’s nothing out there for your dry and dull hair, well, you haven’t tried Pro Emu Oil yet!
- Aids in eliminating dull and dry hair
- Rejuvenates from the roots
- Not recommended for those who are sensitive to strong fragrances
Given the lifestyle we all follow, healthy and lustrous hair is hard to come by. To ensure that your hair gets all the essential nutrients, Gala Purity Emu Oil has formulated an enriching blend to heal your strands from the roots, nourish them, and impart a healthy shine. Besides this, it aids in hair growth too. It is not just oil; it is a revitalizer for your hair!
- Boosts hair growth
- Makes hair healthier and shinier
- Soothes itchiness
- Not recommended for those looking for an odorless or light-scented oil
This Emu Oil by Leven Rose, promises a soothing and healing treatment for your hair. With no paraben, sulfate additives, or any other harsh chemicals, this formula is pure and works like a charm on your hair. Nourishing the roots with essential fatty acids that promote hair growth, it also has linolenic acid and oleic acid that accelerates the healing effect. Packaged in an easy-to-use bottle with a dropper, this brand is a frontrunner when it comes to delivering what it promises!
- It nourishes and heals the roots
- Accelerates hair growth
- It contains essential fatty acids like Omega 3, 6 and 9
- Free from paraben, sulfates, and other harmful chemicals
Oils are great for treatments, but this one takes it to a whole new level! A light massage on the scalp and roots using Emu Oil by Artizen, will not only benefit your hair but also help release stress. This brand guarantees a pure, concentrated mixture of natural oil without any dilution or adulterants. So if you are struggling with a bad hair day phase, this Emu Oil will help get restore the natural shine and volume.
- 100% pure and concentrated oil
- No adulteration or dilution
- Good for coarse hair
- Promotes hair growth
- Thick consistency
- Strong fragrance
This blend of shea butter, lavender oil, virgin coconut, pumpkin seeds along with other nourishing extracts, is here to bring back happy hair days! It instantly softens dry hair, eliminates dandruff, scalp itchiness, and restores elasticity too. All in all, it is the ultimate food therapy to repair, revitalize, and replenish damaged hair. This brand guarantees incredible results within a few uses. Also, it is suitable for all types of hair.
- Repairs damaged, brittle, and weak hair
- Restores elasticity, eliminates dandruff, and itchiness
- Free from chemicals, paraben, and sulfates
- Suitable for all types of hair
- Heavy and greasy for thin hair
Experience the goodness of luxurious, refined, and 100% pure Emu oil from Australia! Is dandruff, dry hair, or itchy scalp giving you a hard time? This blend of Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids relieves flakiness and soothes the scalp. Eliminating dandruff and making brittle hair stronger, you’ll love how your hair feels within a few weeks! And not to forget the soft and vibrant shine it adds to the hair.
- Improves overall health of the scalp
- Promotes hair growth
- Eliminates itchiness and dandruff
- It makes hair healthier and soft
- Fragrance is overpowering
If your hair is weak, brittle, and damaged, then you need oils to strengthen and aid in regrowth. Australia Naturals Pure Emu Oil is a mild yet effective formula that penetrates quickly, repairs, and replenishes your hair from the roots to the ends. Odorless, non-greasy, and lightweight, this oil also packs all the essential nutrients that your hair needs to look healthy again.
- Helps repair weak and damaged hair
- Lightweight and non-greasy
- Strengthens and promotes hair growth
- Not recommended for severe hair loss
Did you know that using Emu oil helps increase hydration and bring back the volume? Targeting the overall health of the hair, Pure Emu Fully Refined Emu Oil is rich in nutrients that make your hair soft and silky. Hence, if your roots are strengthened, it automatically boosts hair growth. And this oil is anything but greasy! One can also use it as a leave-in conditioner post-shower.
- Absorbs easily into the hair
- Lightweight and non-greasy
- Increases moisture and softness
- Dispensing bottle is not convenient to use
Emu oils are gradually becoming the first choice for people when it comes to treating dry, dull and lifeless hair. One of the best finds in the hair care industry, it’s rich and filled with nourishing extracts that not only work for hair but from head to toe! An ultimate and the best natural moisturizer, you have to try it to know why users can’t stop raving about it. So pick yours from the 10 best Emu oils listed above and get rid of those hair ties forever. Have feedback about this article? Write to us in the comments below!
Latest posts by Atulya Satishkumar (see all)
- The 11 Best Skin Firming Lotions For Your Stomach In 2021 - April 25, 2021
- 15 Best Hydrating Face Mists For Refreshed Skin In 2021 - April 6, 2021
- Say Hello To Summer With The 15 Best Sunscreens For Kids - March 30, 2021
- The 9 Best Japanese Toners Of 2021 - March 17, 2021
- The 10 Best Lotions for Psoriasis of 2021 – Our Top Picks - March 15, 2021