Unfurl Gorgeous Curls With 8 Best Hair Rollers To Sleep In! (2023)
Get soft and bouncy curls overnight with these effortless sleep-in hair rollers.
The best hair rollers to sleep in make it possible for you to get the curls of your dreams without leaving the comfort of your bed! Yes, you no longer have to worry about the heat tools that you would otherwise have to use to curl your hair and risk damage to your delicate strands or about the expenses of a salon visit. You can even say goodbye to excessive styling and harmful products to hold your locks in place as these sleep-in rollers give you natural curls without any of that hassle. All you need to do to get heavenly curls is pick out your favorite from our list of the top 8, put them on, and enjoy a great night’s sleep. Isn’t this just what you busy bees need? So, jump right in and check out the details in this article.
- 1 Tifara Beauty 7 Tifara Beauty $14.99 ON AMAZON Read More › $14.99 ON AMAZON
- 2 Conair Soft Bouncy Curls Foam Rollers $9.29 ON AMAZON Read More › $9.29 ON AMAZON
- 3 Aimin Hair Rollers $12.88 ON AMAZON Read More › $12.88 ON AMAZON
- 4 Amzpus Foam Sponge Hair Rollers $11.99 ON AMAZON Read More › $11.99 ON AMAZON
- 5 Curlformers Corkscrew Curls $12.99 ON AMAZON Read More › $12.99 ON AMAZON
- 6 Elcoho Foam Hair Rollers $10.49 ON AMAZON Read More › $10.49 ON AMAZON
- 7 Navadeal Hook & Loop Hair Cling Rollers $9.99 ON AMAZON Read More › $9.99 ON AMAZON
- 8 Annie Store Satin Rollers Annie Store Satin Rollers $5.0 ON AMAZON Read More › $5.0 ON AMAZON
In This Article
Top 8 Hair Rollers To Sleep In For Gorgeous Curls!
Tifara Beauty 7
With 42 in a pack and 6 different sizes to explore, prep up to flex beautiful curls with these curling rods by Tifara Beauty. Claiming to be ultra-comfortable, which means they won’t disturb your slumber, they are also easy-to-use for beginners. Besides this, these curling rods are made of lightweight foam and metal, so they will not weigh your hair down or pull your roots after curling. Try it!
Also Recommended By: Bustle has also listed Tifara Beauty 7″ Flexible Curling Rods in their top 10.The 9 Best Overnight Hair Curlers.Bustle https://www.bustle.com/style/the-7-best-overnight-hair-curlers-2408734
- Flexible and long rods
- Tangle-free and prevents breakage
- Ideal to create waves and curls
- Suitable to use on dry and damp hair
- May not work on fine hair
- The big rods may not be as flexible as the thinner ones.
So soft that you’ll barely feel them in your hair! Get ready to hit the bed with these foam rollers that’ll work on defining your curls while you sleep. Ideal to use on both damp and dry hair, Conair ensures long-lasting and bouncy curls effortlessly. Also, they are designed with built-in clips for quick and easy rolling too. Besides this, they come in different shapes and colors, which means you can create curls of the same or random sizes and explore endlessly!
- Made of lightweight foam
- Soft hair rollers to sleep in
- Creates soft, defined, and tight curls
- Prevents breakage or splitting
- Suitable for beginners and professionals
- Fragile construction
How about adding a retro vibe to your curling session with these polka dot rollers? Like soft and mini pillows for your tresses, you can sleep in with these hair rollers without feeling uncomfy or worrying about hair breakage. Also, despite the retro-like theme, it has a modern construction. It’s made of double fiber and a soft line with high tenacity, so even after multiple uses, it will not lose its elasticity. Give it a try to wake up to beautiful and damage-free curls this season!
- Lightweight and soft
- Ensures a tight hold
- Easy-to-use and quick
- Portable, washable, and travel-friendly
- Suitable for all hair types
- Ideal for dry and damp hair
- Safe to use with a hairdryer and curling hair products
- Lack of size options
Curl in the comforts of your home with these mini hair rollers. Creating flaunt-worthy spirals effortlessly and without using a heat styling tool, you no longer have to break the bank in a salon to get those bouncy curls! Also, did we mention how easy-to-use they are? All you have to do is open the built-in clip, roll a bunch of strands gently, and get ready to wake up to enviable curls the next morning. Besides this, they make a great option to gift teens and curl lovers too. Give them a try!
- Made of foam and sponge
- Flexible and durable rollers
- Prevents hair damage or breakage
- Ideal to use on dry and wet hair
- Suitable for all hair types and textures
- Fragile construction
- Limited size options
Is the fear of ruining hair texture making you give up on curls? If yes, then you must try these corkscrew curlers by Curlformers. Creating beautiful, healthy, and natural spirals without using heat, there’s no better way to go heat-free for curls than this! Want more? These curlers are available in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions as well, to create both random and uniform curls effortlessly. Give it a go!
- Easy-to-use and quick
- Creates glossy and defined curls
- Soft, flexible, and long-lasting
- Suitable for all hair types and wigs
- Requires practice
- Needs an additional hook to use these curlers
Transform your straight hair into gorgeous curls with the Elcoho Foam Hair Rollers. They are made of high-quality sponge and plastic material, free of latex for safe usage on your hair. The rollers come with good elasticity and are reusable. The pack includes 36 rollers and a non-woven storage bag. You can use this roller for medium or short hair.
- Made of plastic foam
- Easy to use
- Good elasticity
- Gives tight curls
- Safe to use on dry or wet hair
- Small size
Be the curls goddess you dream to be with these hair rollers in tow! A great pick if you are into large curls or loose waves, prep up to be amazed at how beautifully it defines the spirals overnight. Also, these hook & loop curlers are super soft, so you can sleep in with them without feeling uncomfortable. Curls overload, anyone?
- Made of plastic foam
- Ensures heat-free and voluminous curls
- Ideal to use on dry and damp hair
- Suitable for long, medium, and short hair
- The velcro layer keeps the strands in place.
- Hair may get tangled in the velcro strip
- Not recommended for thick hair
Annie Store Satin Rollers
Lastly, these satin rollers ensure no damage to your hair whatsoever! Constructed with high-quality satin fabric to deliver salon-worthy curling results, these rollers come with a strong clamp closure for a tight grip too. Ideal for those who prefer loose curls, waves, or a light bounce in their tresses, you can also sleep in with them as they claim to be super comfortable and mess-free. Give them a try.
- Strong and durable construction
- Ensure big, loose, and volumized curls
- Safe to use on dry and damp hair
- Suitable for all types of hair
- Small size
- Hair might slip
Let the curls unfurl this season! There you go, those were the 8 best hair rollers to sleep in to get gorgeous and long-lasting curls. If you are wondering how to put them on, read our buying guide below.
It’s simple but may vary according to the type of curlers you are using. Here are some steps you can follow:
- Whether using on dry or damp hair, divide your hair into sections first, depending on the size of the roller.
- Next, apply a curling product if need be, or else you can directly move on to overnight hair curlers.
- Now, you can either start from the top or bottom, whichever direction best suits your hair type.
- Also, you must make sure your hair is tightly clasped in the grip to avoid slipping.
- Lastly, before hitting the bed, you can either wear a hair cap or tie a scarf over your head to keep all the curlers in place.
Alexandro Vasquez, an expert hairdresser says, “All these hair tools are amazing to DIY on your hair and create desired looks for that event you’re planning to go to. Just remember to have the set of correct hair products for the correct tools you will be using.” Now, let’s go flaunt some curls like there’s no tomorrow! This is not a drill— getting those stunning and natural-looking curls is now just an overnight thing, thanks to these easy-to-use and heat-free hair rollers. Creating curls and waves of all shapes and sizes, if this is not the safest and natural way to get those enviable spirals, then we wonder what will be! Now, what are you waiting for? Get set curling with the best hair rollers ASAP!
Infographic: How To Pick Hair Rollers That You Can Use Overnight
Getting soft and bouncy curls overnight is every busy bee’s dream. Suitable hair rollers are the key to achieving effortless and long-lasting curls. Whether you are looking for tight spirals, loose waves, or a light bounce, it’s time to invest in the best overnight hair rollers. In the infographic below, we have put together some essential tips to help you pick the best hair rollers that will give you enviable, damage-free curls! Check it out!
Why Trust StyleCraze?
Vaishnavi Kothuri, the author of this article, is a hair and skin care enthusiast who loves to review products and recommend them to others. Her recommendations are mostly based on studying the products in detail and reviewing the user feedback. The best hair rollers she mentioned in this article are perfect for your curly locks. She has also provided a buying guide to make your job easier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Leave Hair Rollers In Overnight?
Yes, you can leave hair rollers overnight, but you must use it without a heat tool or a curling product. Hair rollers are safe to use and are probably the most natural way to get curls without damaging the hair texture.
Can Rollers Cause Hair Loss?
Using rollers daily can be damaging for hair, so yes, it can cause hair loss. Since rollers have a tight grip, they might create tension or lead to breakage too. Hence, avoid using them frequently or probably use it only once a week.
How Long Should I Leave Rollers In My Hair?
If you are using rollers on damp hair, you can leave them in until your hair dries, or you can leave the hair rollers overnight if not using a heat tool or any curling products.
Should you sleep in Velcro rollers?
Yes. Ideally, velcro rollers can be worn for 10 to 30 minutes. But it is also safe to sleep with velcro rollers unless the velcro sticks to the pillow and the hair gets tangled.
- Best Velcro Hair Rollers For Bouncy Curls
- Best Selling Travel-Friendly Hot Rollers
- Best Rollers For Natural Hair
- Best 2-in-1 Hair Straighteners and Curlers for Luscious Locks