Step aside diamonds— curls are women’s new BFFs! Perking up the mood and tresses instantly, nothing adds joy to your entire look like gorgeously stunning curls. And making them possible (effortlessly!) without using a heat tool are the best hair rollers to sleep in! Yep, wake up to beautiful curls or waves with these easy-to-use hair curlers on our list. We mean, why put your precious locks through heat or excessive styling that can ruin the hair texture when these rollers can create natural-looking curls while you enjoy a good night’s sleep. A godsend for busy bees and those with damaged or fine hair, let these hair rollers be your go-to curlers this season!
Now, are you ready to unfurl some beautiful curls with the best? Check out our list of the 8 best rollers to sleep in below!
Top 8 Hair Rollers To Sleep In For Gorgeous Curls!
With 42 in a pack and 6 different sizes to explore, prep up to flex beautiful curls with these curling rods by Tifara Beauty. Claiming to be ultra-comfortable, which means they won’t disturb your slumber, they are also easy-to-use for beginners. Besides this, these curling rods are made of lightweight foam and metal, so they will not weigh your hair down or pull your roots after curling. Try it!
- Flexible and long rods
- Tangle-free and prevents breakage
- Ideal to create waves and curls
- Suitable to use on dry and damp hair
- May not work on fine hair
- The big rods may not be as flexible as the thinner ones.
So soft that you’ll barely feel them in your hair! Get ready to hit the bed with these foam rollers that’ll work on defining your curls while you sleep. Ideal to use on both damp and dry hair, Conair ensures long-lasting and bouncy curls effortlessly. Also, they are designed with built-in clips for quick and easy rolling too. Besides this, they come in different shapes and colors, which means you can create curls of the same or random sizes and explore endlessly!
- Made of lightweight foam
- Soft hair rollers to sleep in
- Creates soft, defined, and tight curls
- Prevents breakage or splitting
- Suitable for beginners and professionals
- Fragile construction
How about adding a retro vibe to your curling session with these polka dot rollers? Like soft and mini pillows for your tresses, you can sleep in with these hair rollers without feeling uncomfy or worrying about hair breakage. Also, despite the retro-like theme, it has a modern construction. It’s made of double fiber and a soft line with high tenacity, so even after multiple uses, it will not lose its elasticity. Give it a try to wake up to beautiful and damage-free curls this season!
- Lightweight and soft
- Ensures a tight hold
- Easy-to-use and quick
- Portable, washable, and travel-friendly
- Suitable for all hair types
- Ideal for dry and damp hair
- Safe to use with a hairdryer and curling hair products
- Lack of size options
Curl in the comforts of your home with these mini hair rollers. Creating flaunt-worthy spirals effortlessly and without using a heat styling tool, you no longer have to break the bank in a salon to get those bouncy curls! Also, did we mention how easy-to-use they are? All you have to do is open the built-in clip, roll a bunch of strands gently, and get ready to wake up to enviable curls the next morning. Besides this, they make a great option to gift teens and curl lovers too. Give them a try!
- Made of foam and sponge
- Flexible and durable rollers
- Prevents hair damage or breakage
- Ideal to use on dry and wet hair
- Suitable for all hair types and textures
- Fragile construction
- Limited size options
Is the fear of ruining hair texture making you give up on curls? If yes, then you must try these corkscrew curlers by Curlformers. Creating beautiful, healthy, and natural spirals without using heat, there’s no better way to go heat-free for curls than this! Want more? These curlers are available in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions as well, to create both random and uniform curls effortlessly. Give it a go!
- Easy-to-use and quick
- Creates glossy and defined curls
- Soft, flexible, and long-lasting
- Suitable for all hair types and wigs
- Requires practice
- Needs an additional hook to use these curlers
If built-in clips are not your thing, then you must try these hair rollers with rubber bands! So easy to use and beginner-friendly, these ultra-soft rollers with a velcro strip will keep the strands in place and prevent slipping too. Ideal to create both curls and beachy waves easily, the rubber band closure also ensures a tight grip for hours. Just what you need to wake up with perfectly defined curls the next morning, do not skip these cute pink hair rollers.
- Ultra-flexible and durable
- Comfortable and travel-friendly
- Requires no heat to create curls
- Suitable for curly hair, wavy hair, natural hair and straight hair
- The rubber bands are durable with high-stretch elasticity.
- Hair may get tangled in the velcro strip.
Be the curls goddess you dream to be with these hair rollers in tow! A great pick if you are into large curls or loose waves, prep up to be amazed at how beautifully it defines the spirals overnight. Also, these hook & loop curlers are super soft, so you can sleep in with them without feeling uncomfortable. Curls overload, anyone?
- Made of plastic foam
- Ensures heat-free and voluminous curls
- Ideal to use on dry and damp hair
- Suitable for long, medium, and short hair
- The velcro layer keeps the strands in place.
- Hair may get tangled in the velcro strip
- Not recommended for thick hair
Lastly, these satin rollers ensure no damage to your hair whatsoever! Constructed with high-quality satin fabric to deliver salon-worthy curling results, these rollers come with a strong clamp closure for a tight grip too. Ideal for those who prefer loose curls, waves, or a light bounce in their tresses, you can also sleep in with them as they claim to be super comfortable and mess-free. Give them a try.
- Strong and durable construction
- Ensure big, loose, and volumized curls
- Safe to use on dry and damp hair
- Suitable for all types of hair
- Small size
- Hair might slip
Let the curls unfurl this season! There you go, those were the 8 best hair rollers to sleep in to get gorgeous and long-lasting curls. If you are wondering how to put them on, read our buying guide below.
How Do I Put Rollers In My Hair Overnight?
It’s simple but may vary according to the type of curlers you are using. Here are some steps you can follow:
- Whether using on dry or damp hair, divide your hair into sections first, depending on the size of the roller.
- Next, apply a curling product if need be, or else you can directly move on to overnight hair curlers.
- Now, you can either start from the top or bottom, whichever direction best suits your hair type.
- Also, you must make sure your hair is tightly clasped in the grip to avoid slipping.
- Lastly, before hitting the bed, you can either wear a hair cap or tie a scarf over your head to keep all the curlers in place.
Now, let’s go flaunt some curls like there’s no tomorrow! This is not a drill— getting those stunning and natural-looking curls is now just an overnight thing, thanks to these easy-to-use and heat-free hair rollers. Creating curls and waves of all shapes and sizes, if this is not the safest and natural way to get those enviable spirals, then we wonder what will be! Now, what are you waiting for? Get set curling with the best hair rollers ASAP!
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
Can You Leave Hair Rollers In Overnight?
Yes, you can leave hair rollers overnight, but you must use it without a heat tool or a curling product. Hair rollers are safe to use and are probably the most natural way to get curls without damaging the hair texture.
Can Rollers Cause Hair Loss?
Using rollers daily can be damaging for hair, so yes, it can cause hair loss. Since rollers have a tight grip, they might create tension or lead to breakage too. Hence, avoid using them frequently or probably use it only once a week.
How Long Should I Leave Rollers In My Hair?
If you are using rollers on damp hair, you can leave them in until your hair dries, or you can leave the hair rollers overnight if not using a heat tool or any curling products.
Latest posts by Chaitra Krishnan (see all)
- Keep Your Skin Hydrated With These 13 Best Humidifiers For Dry Skin In 2021 - March 22, 2021
- 19 Makeup Mistakes That Are Dangerously Aging Your Look - March 19, 2021
- Groom Your Nails With The 15 Best Nail Clippers Of 2021! - March 17, 2021
- Recharge Your Skin With 15 Best Drugstore Sheet Masks Of 2021 - March 15, 2021
- How Scary Is It Being A Woman? 11 Real-life Experiences Shared By Women From Across The Country - March 10, 2021