When you come back home after a long day at work and remove the shoes you were wearing all day long, it is natural that they will stink. While performing intensive activities, such as walking, playing sports, and running, your feet produce bacteria and sweat. These factors can lead to a strong odor and also make your feet stink. Fortunately, you can prevent this problem with shoe deodorizers and sprays.
These products work great for all kinds of shoes and areas that smell bad. Let’s take a look at the top shoe deodorizers available on the market.
11 Best Shoe Deodorizers For Healthy And Fresh Feet
1. Lumi Outdoors Natural Shoe Deodorizer Spray
The natural shoe deodorizer spray from Lumi Outdoors is made using essential oils and also works as an effective air freshener. It fights the bacteria that grow in the shoes because of dirt and sweat. The spray contains rich essential oils, such as lemongrass, mint, and tea tree essential oils to fight the toughest foot and shoe odors.
- Organic shoe deodorizer and air freshener
- Made using natural essential oils
- Fights the toughest foot and shoe odors
- Can also be used in the bathroom and kitchen
- Doesn’t work well for very old and used shoes.
2. Elite Sportz Shoe Deodorizer And Foot Spray
Sports shoes can have the worst odor. We spend hours wearing those shoes while playing different sports and performing activities that cause a lot of sweating. This sweat can create a lot of bacteria and pungent smell in the shoes as well in the feet. Elite Sportz Shoe Deodorizer And Foot Spray is formulated to get rid of the stinking smell that spreads when you remove the shoes. This effective shoe deodorizer made from peppermint will control the smell and wetness and eliminate odor from your gym shoes, work shoes, or any pair of shoes.
- Shoe deodorizer-cum-moisturizer
- Made using 7 pure essential oils and 11 herbs and botanicals
- Moisturizes dry and cracked feet
- Soothes and tired and achy feet
- No harsh chemicals or toxic ingredients are used to make this deodorizer
- Peppermint might create a discomforting tingling and burning sensation in the feet.
3. Sprayzee Natural Shoe Deodorizer Spray For Foot Odor & Sport Gear
This shoe deodorizer claims to be one of the best deodorizers available online. This natural shoe deodorizer by Sprayzee eliminates odor from sports shoes, sneakers, work shoes, boots, etc. It is a powerful deodorizer for smelly feet, smelly shoes, sports gear, drawers, and gym bags. It is made using 12 essential oils and enzymes that can eliminate odor quickly. The product is chemical-free, which makes it safe to use on your feet and other sports gear. The deodorizer can also be used on socks, shoes, odor eliminator balls, etc.
- Contains 12 essential oils and enzymes
- Safe for feet and skin
- Eliminates odor caused due to bacteria, fungi, and sweating
- Not for the people who don’t like extremely strong scents of essential oils.
4. FineVine All Natural Shoe Deodorizer and Foot Deodorant Spray
This is one of the most promising products for stinky feet. The all-natural shoe deodorizer by FineVine is a foot deodorant spray that contains powerful essential oils and eliminates bad odor quickly. This deo is made using tea tree, peppermint, thyme, eucalyptus, and other essential oils. These ingredients will give you a lasting fresh smell.
- Provides lasting freshness
- Made using essential oils
- No harmful additives
- Suitable for all kind of shoes
- Doesn’t eliminate the odor completely.
5. Nature’s Cure-All Antifungal Foot And Shoe Deodorizer
This odor eliminator is made using tea tree and other essential oils. The deodorant combats bacteria and sweat that cause odor and leaves your feet and shoes smelling fresh. This deodorizer is free of chemicals and absorbs extra moisture. This is a long-lasting product that is skin-friendly and made using organic ingredients. It is an ideal product for commuters, athletes, sports enthusiasts, and people who wear their shoes all day long.
- Prevents itching, bacterial growth, and foul smell
- Freshens and soothes stinky feet
- Comforts even sensitive skin
- Made using organic ingredients
- No colors or preservatives
- GMP-certified and FDA-registered
- Strong smell
6. Rocket Pure Natural Lemon Shoe Deodorizer
This deodorizer contains lemongrass, lemon, and sweet orange peel essential oils that fight bacteria as well as strong odor. The deodorizer freshens feet and removes odor from sneakers, sports shoes, ballerina shoes, work shoes, etc. The product is also a great way to remove odor from gym bags, drawers, bathrooms, etc. It is ideal for runners, athletes, sports lovers, ballerinas, commuters, etc.
- No harmful chemicals
- Made under safety regulations
- Antifungal and antibacterial
- Doesn’t eliminate food odor.
7. Instant Comfort Liquid Shoe Stretcher Spray
Sometimes, newly purchased shoes seem very tight-fitting, resulting in shoe bites and blisters. The Instant Comfort Liquid Shoe Stretcher Spray is a stretching spray that can be used on leather, suede, vinyl, or canvas shoes to help loosen tight spots. The spray works for sneakers, loafers, sandals, high heels, and leather booties. This stretching spray reduces the risk of blisters and calluses by providing a custom fit. It quickly expands the tighter areas and increases shoe elasticity without weakening the material of the shoes.
- Increases comfort and stretches shoe fabric
- The material will soften and shape according to your feet.
- Prevents calluses and blisters
- Helps to get rid of foot ache and blisters
- May cause stains and stickiness in shoes.
8. Toullgo Athletes Foot Spray
- Keeps the feet fresh without clogging the pores
- Doesn’t remove the smell completely from shoes.
9. CleanKicks Shoe Odor Eliminator And Deodorizer
Consider trying Cleankicks Shoe Odor Eliminator And Deodorizer for a quick and instant odor-eliminating solution. You have to spray it in your shoes, and it will prevent odor while absorbing moisture and eliminating bacteria throughout the day. No need to use talcs and other products to dry and deodorize your shoes or feet. This spray will last for months and is ideal for different types of shoes. It is a purifying odor absorbent treatment and breathes new life into smelly footwear. The spray contains essential oils like witch hazel, peppermint, and lemon. It works well for hockey bags, boxing gloves, golf gear, gym sneakers, basketball shoes, and boots.
- Quick and instant relief from smelly feet and shoes
- Highly absorbent
- Contains essential oils like lemon, witch hazel, and peppermint
- Only masks the odor
10. Tema2 Shoe Deodorizer And Foot Odor Eliminator Spray
Wearing the same pair of shoes throughout the day or every day can cause a lot of sweatiness and smell, especially for sports enthusiasts and athletes. This product prevents foot odor and itchy and scaly feet. The disinfectant spray and sanitizer doesn’t create an oily or sticky mess. The spray is 100% natural and can be used for sinks, bathrooms, shoes, gym bags, and every place that might smell bad.
- 100% natural
- Gentle for sensitive skin
- Removes odor from sandals, tennis, gym, dance, sneaker, climbing, and even work shoes
- Can also be used for the sink, bathroom, and smelly places
- Chemical-like scent
11. Foot Cure Foot & Shoe Deodorizer Spray
This spray absorbs excess moisture, eliminates odor-causing germs, and leaves your feet and shoes smelling fresh. It contains tea tree and citrus essential oils that are antifungal and antibacterial. They kill bacteria and foot fungi, get rid of the odor, and impart a citrus fragrance. This all-natural shoe odor eliminator is perfectly safe for the entire family, unlike synthetic sneaker deodorizers that can be harmful.
- Contains potent natural ingredients
- Antibacterial and antifungal
- Refreshing citrus fragrance
- Ineffective packaging
These shoe deodorizers and odor eliminators are skin-friendly, reasonably priced, and perfect for different kinds of shoes. You simply need to spray some deodorizer in your shoes before wearing to keep your feet smelling fresh all day.
Remember, if you have sensitive skin, avoid spraying using the deodorizer directly on your feet as the essential oils or other ingredients can cause discomfort. Choose any of these shoe deodorizers and say goodbye to smelly feet!
Latest posts by Harini Natarajan (see all)
- 30 Smart Gift Ideas Under $30 - December 31, 2019
- 19 Best Cruelty-Free Makeup Foundations - December 31, 2019
- 33 True Facts About Love - December 23, 2019
- 30 Top Design Ideas For Couple King And Queen Tattoos - December 23, 2019
- What Is Love At First Sight? - December 23, 2019