Feminine hygiene deodorant sprays are personal care hygiene products. They are used around the vulva and the vaginal region and give a woman control over her body scent. While the vagina is a self-cleaning organ, it helps to have the assurance of personal care feminine deodorant sprays.
Puberty, menstruation, and hormonal changes in a woman’s body cause changes in the woman’s natural body scent. Also, there are times when a woman wishes to smell appealing, especially during a date or other intimate moments with her partner.
In this article, we have listed the top 10 sprays available on the market. Take a look.
Are Feminine Hygiene Deodorant Sprays Safe?
A visit to the drugstore will reveal many feminine hygiene products, including feminine deodorant sprays. These products are meant to balance the pH of your vagina and keep your genitals clean.
Doctors advise it is best to wear cotton underwear and keep changing your undergarments at least twice a day. The genital region is sensitive and prone to irritation. The presence of hair follicles trap sweat and encourage bacterial growth. This can lead to body odor.
Feminine deodorant sprays may contain certain harmful chemicals, like parabens, fragrance chemicals, and benzethonium chloride. These toxic chemicals may irritate the skin. They also get easily absorbed into the body through the mucous membrane of the vagina and present a long-term risk.
However, the best way to avoid these problems is selecting high-quality products from reputed companies. Always check the product labels and reviews before buying. We have compiled a list of the top 10 feminine hygiene deodorant sprays of 2020 to help you out.
Top 10 Feminine Hygiene Deodorant Sprays Of 2020
The Vagi-Pal Orchid Vagina Fresh Feminine Deodorant Spray contains only natural and organic ingredients. This unique product eliminates foul and fishy vaginal odor. It rebalances and restores vaginal pH. This product fights against yeast, fungus, and harmful bacteria in the vagina. It is a quick fix for those moments when you want to cozy up and get intimate with your partner.
- Can freshen tampons, pads, and undergarments
- Eliminates odor-causing bacteria, yeast, and fungus
- Restores and rebalances vaginal pH
- Natural and organic product
- Does not just mask odor, but eliminates it
- Ideal for use in sudden intimacy
- Has a slightly vinegary scent.
The New Freshness Feminine Deodorant Spray is hypoallergenic and helps control odor. Its ingredients include corn starch and baking soda, which work to absorb moisture and the associated odor. Spray it on the external vaginal area, on panties, and on feminine pads for enhanced protection.
- Controls odor
- Uses corn starch and baking soda
- Gentle 24-hour protection
- Only for surface use
- Does not help with yeast infections
Queen V is a refreshing and hydrating rosewater spritzer/spray. It uses only natural and known ingredients, like rose water, purified water, and citric acid, among others. It works exceptionally well in controlling vaginal odor and maintains a healthy pH balance in the vagina. It eradicates any foul smell from your private parts and induces a clean and fresh rose fragrance. This product is recommended by gynecologists.
- Slim and easy to carry
- Natural and vegan
- Safe for daily use
- Sensitive skin types may develop rashes.
FDS is one of the oldest women’s spray deodorants. The products are safe and gentle on the skin. They can be used right after waxing or shaving, with no skin irritation whatsoever. The deodorant spray is available in five beautiful fragrances and keeps you feeling fresh throughout the day. The vitamin E and chamomile in the spray soothe and refresh your intimate areas. Spray it onto your vaginal area and undergarments for maximum comfort and freshness.
- Available in 5 beautiful fragrances
- Provides all-day freshness
- Does not contain talcum powder
- Vitamin E and chamomile soothe and relax the intimate areas
- Easy to carry
- May not treat fungal infections.
The Summer’s Eve Freshening Spray should be used on the external vaginal area. You can also spray it on your panties and undergarments for added freshness. This spray contains ingredients to control body odor. Use it daily, after your shower, or at any time throughout the day. You may also use it any time before, after, or during your periods.
- Compact and easy to carry
- Neutralizes bad odor
- Maintains natural vaginal pH
- Tested and recommended by gynecologists
- Does not contain talc
- Uses clinically tested safe scents
- 5 different fragrances to choose from
- Contains traces of alcohol.
The Vagisil Scentsitive Scents Dry Wash Deodorant Spray has only three ingredients. It is safe and skin-friendly. You do not have to water wash prior to using this product. Spray it around your privates, on the go, and experience freshness. Clinical and gynecological tests have pronounced this as a safe product for every day use. It is available in two intoxicating fragrances – White Jasmine and Peach Blossom.
- Easy to fit into your handbag
- Available in 2 heady fragrances
- No MIT preservatives
- Does not require water
- Clinically tested
- Safe for daily use
- Wears away easily.
The Kushae Natural Feminine Deodorant Spray has natural ingredients, like arrowroot powder, aloe leaf juice, radish root ferment, and baking soda. The product gives you gentle and all-day protection against sweat odors from your intimate area. It works well around the vagina, where hair follicles tend to trap sweat and breed bacteria. It stops lousy odor from decomposing bacteria. This product has been created for women, by a woman.
- No chemicals
- No synthetic fragrances
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Does not tackle yeast infections.
The Elevated Balanced Muffin Mist can be used during your periods, after waxing or shaving, and after delivery pain or soreness. The product contains non-alcohol witch hazel, extra virgin olive oil, calendula, chamomile, and other plant-based essential oils. These ingredients are safe for pregnant and nursing ladies as well. The Mfiveuffin Mist comes in 5 fragrances and can be used to freshen up your vaginal region along with your undergarments.
- Natural ingredients
- Safe for pregnant women and new mothers
- Can be used comfortably after shaving or waxing
- Moisturizes and keeps away dryness and irritation
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Glass bottle – needs to be handled with care.
- Not an aerosol spray.
As the name indicates, this is a natural product and 100% safe to use on your intimate area. It contains skin-friendly ingredients, like rose water, aloe, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, and tea tree oil. This potent female deodorant spray is especially convenient for women with busy lives. It can be used at any time of the day, after urination, during menstruation, before intimacy, after workouts, and on days of heavy perspiration. You can use the spray 3-4 times a day. Spray it on, wait for 3-5 minutes, and then wipe with a tissue.
- Daily feminine hygiene spray
- Eliminates strong vaginal odor
- Fights yeast infections
- Easy to carry
- All-natural ingredients
- Naturally balances pH
- Dries out with frequent use.
The Honey Pot Refreshing Panty Spray has been designed and tested by women. It is infused with herbs and mineral salts to soothe your tender skin. It does not irritate your skin or dry it out. This herbal mist keeps you calm and confident through your daily routine. It is gynecologist-approved and clinically tested.
- Prevents dryness and irritation
- Can also be used on the underarms.
- Only for surface use.
- Does not prevent or eliminate any infection.
A woman’s natural scent is appealing, but there are some days and times when vaginal odor can be problematic. During these times, high-quality, safe, and skin-friendly feminine deodorant sprays can help. The above list will surely help a savvy woman like you make a great choice and ensure you always smell great and feel refreshed.
- 22 Home Remedies That Work To Get Rid Of Vaginal Discharge Odor
- Namyaa Intimate Lightening Serum Reviews
- 10 Best Foot Deodorants to Try in 2020
- Godrej Cinthol Deo Stick
- How to use V Wash Plus to maintain the ideal pH value?
Latest posts by Harini Natarajan (see all)
- 15 Best Non-Smudging Eyeliners – 2020 - March 18, 2021
- The 11 Best Knee Braces For Meniscus Tear And Buying Guide - March 17, 2021
- 11 Best Espresso Machines Under $200 - March 7, 2021
- 21 Amazing International Women’s Day Facts - March 4, 2021
- The 10 Best Gas Grills Under $500 – Reviews & Buying Guide - March 1, 2021