If there’s one thing that you’ll always find in a woman or even a man’s bag, it is a chapstick! And we are not surprised given how indispensable these balms are, be it any season, one simply cannot do without a little pamper on the lips, right? Also gone are the days when non-flavored or fruity chapsticks were the only option to explore for dry, cracked, or chapped lips. Today lip balms are available in flavors so tempting that you can’t help but savor a little sneakily every time you apply. And we don’t blame you, they are truly irresistible! So, if you are looking for the best tasting lip balms of 2020, we have some yummy options lined up for you.
Though there are millions of lip balm brands in the market, we did some filtering and listed the top 15 best tasting lip balms of 2020 for you below!
Read on to know more!
15 Best Tasting Lip Balms Of 2020 That You Can’t Resist!
Do you know what’s exciting about creating your own lip balm? It is a limited edition! So, go on and explore this Lip Balm Lab by Project MC2 and personalize your lip balm as per your needs. A perfect gift for girls who love to doll up, watch them turn into cute chemists, and blend shimmers and flavors to create their own personalized lip balm. The kit comes with 6 stickers, 5 containers, 4 flavors, 1 wax beads bag, 1 measuring cup, 1 spatula, 1 measuring spoon, and 1 shimmer for you and your little one to create endless and lip-smacking balms. A fun-filled combo of beauty and science, give it a try!
- Melt and mix formula
- Ensures a learning experience for kids
- Lightly-scented and fruity flavors
- Glides on smoothly over the lips
- Ideal for making 5 lip balms
- It requires parental guidance
OMG, it’s strawberries! Whether you like the fruit or not, strawberry lip balms are downright addictive. And this one is no different. Blessing your chapped and dry lips with the goodness of its ultra-moisturizing ingredients, don’t blame us if you are instantly tempted to lick it off the lips! The formula contains a therapeutic blend of peppermint essential and rose oil along with borax, aromol, and cottonseed oil in a petrolatum base. Also, it’ll give your pout a plump and healthy uplift. A dose of sweetness, anyone?
- Smells like real strawberry
- Soft and adds a stunning sheen
- Protects and nourishes the lips
- Anti-inflammatory, non-irritating and soothing
- Doubles up as a massage salve for tired feet and hands.
- The tin may not open up easily.
Minty-sweet and icy-cool, here’s a nourishing balm that’ll make you go ahhmazing in every glide! Like smearing your lips with vanilla minty ice cream, it smells deliciously good and leaves a cooling effect on the pout. Plus, it’s ultra-refreshing and hydrating as well, making this too-good-to-be-true flavor a must-try. Packed in a cute and compact easy-to-use ball-shaped container, this lip balm formula contains shea butter, jojoba seed oil, and coconut oil that ensure the utmost care for your lips. Don’t miss out on this vanilla flavored lip balm!
- Ultra-moisturizing and creamy
- Derma-tested and hypoallergenic
- Travel-friendly and compact product
- Gluten-free and cruelty-free product
- Paraben-free and phthalate-free
- It may not last long.
A perfect combo of tint and treatment— Nivea Lip Care Fruit Variety Pack will keep your lips fruity and flawless for months! Including cherry, blueberry, strawberry, and watermelon flavors for you, each best tasting chapstick has a unique tint and treatment for your lips. Infused with the respective fruit extract, jojoba oil, and shea butter, they guarantee all-day moisture, hydration, and ultra-soft lips with every use. And the best takeaway— the tint can easily pass off as gloss on no-makeup days! Yep, go pamper yourself with Nivea’s fruity punch this season.
- 4-in-1 tinted lip colors
- Mineral oil-free product
- Ultra-nourishing and smooth formula
- Tackles dryness and cracked lips
- Easy-to-use and portable tinted cherry flavored lip balm
- The moisturizing effect may not last.
Feel the taste of spring and summer on your lips with this fruity galore! An ideal pack for you, your squad, and your loved ones, it makes a great gift to give away on birthdays and anniversaries too. So, wait no more! Show off your kissable pout all around the year with green jelly bean, cotton candy, strawberry, spearmint, mango sunrise, cake butter, and more summer-spring flavors. Giving you the freedom to explore a different fragrance every time you step out, there’s a sweet tasting candy flavored lip balm for all your moods and adventures in store. And as far as care and treatment are concerned — consider your chapped lips healed and moisturized with every use!
- Adds softness and healthy appearance
- Portable and travel-friendly
- Irresistibly sweet flavor and smooth texture
- Lightly-scented and hydrating
- Not recommended for sensitive lips
A perfect set for you and your friends! Take a trip down the memory lane with this trendy Central Perk Lip Balm set that’ll instantly remind you of the 90s blockbuster sitcom— Friends. And if you are wondering if it is anything like Joey’s “colorful” lipstick commercial, then be rest assured for all it has is vanilla and strawberry flavors! And besides being tint-free, it guarantees intense moisturization too. Also, can flavored lip balms be any cuter than these? Grab these food flavored lip balm ASAP!
- Soft and smooth texture
- Easy-to-use and lightweight
- Mood-boosting and flaunt-worthy
- Travel-friendly and portable
- A perfect gift to giveaway hardcore Friends fans on birthdays, Christmas, etc.
Pucker up with this lip balm that’ll remind you of every possible banana dessert you ever had! Temptingly delicious, it claims to be bigger, better, and creamier than most of the lip balms out there. Are you dealing with cracked, chapped, or dehydrated lips? Then you must try Treat Banana Cream Lip Balm, for it promises a healing and an intensely moisturizing experience. An ideal lip smacker for those who like to have something sweet and fruity on their lips always, give this banana-packed chapstick a try.
- Cruelty-free fruit flavored lip balm
- USDA organic-certified and rich formula
- Ultra-soft and smooth texture
- Jumbo-sized and long-lasting chapstick
- Adds a flawless shine to your pout
- Safe and suitable to use for kids
- Free from synthetic and artificial ingredients
Not a fan of fruity flavors? Here’s a classic mojito in a lip balm for you! Other than having a quench-worthy taste, this lip balm guarantees effective and lip care benefits too. So, whether you have dry, cracked, or chapped lips, it will heal with its ultra-conditioning, nourishing, and hydrating formula. Soothing and comforting, the infused fatty acids also help replenish lips back to their pink and plump texture. Want more? It is lightly scented, thus making it a great pick for those with a sensitive nose. Give it a glide!
- Leaves a protective layer on lips
- Constantly hydrates and softens
- Absorbs quickly and long-lasting
- Non-sticky and suitable for all skin types
- A rich and moisturizing gel-like formula.
Organic lip balms are highly effective and highly underrated too. Packed with herbal and fruity flavors and made of ethically-sourced botanical ingredients, Organic Beeswax Lip Balms guarantee the utmost care for your lips. Ensuring they get deep nourishment to heal, the formula mainly contains sunflower seed oil, silky coconut, vitamin E, and beeswax that together blend to form a protective and moisturizing layer on your pout. With 4 different flavors— Eucalyptus Mist, Tangy Citrus, Strawberry, and Tropical coconut flavored lip balm packed in one set, you can say goodbye to dull, dry, and boring lips forever!
- Hydrates and softens lips
- Natural flavors with a nourishing punch
- USDA-certified organic and cruelty-free product
- Free of gluten, phthalates, mineral oils, and parabens
- Recommended for dry, chapped, and cracked lips
- Suitable for kids and adults
- It may not last long.
You may spill on pricey sunscreens to protect your skin, but what about your lips? They need protection to maintain the soft and pink pucker up too! So, if your work requires you to step out in the sun frequently, you might as well grab Sugar Lip Treatment by Fresh as it contains SPF15. Other than protection from the harmful rays, it moisturizes and boosts softness with the help of grapeseed oil and blackcurrant seed oil. An ideal option for those who love the outdoors, picnics, or beach getaways, get ready to flaunt your picture-perfect lips with this sun-blocking balm anywhere, anytime.
- Plumps and hydrates the lips
- Delivers a buildable and sheer coverage
- Sugar helps prevent loss of moisture
- It has a refreshing citrusy scent.
- It does not contain mineral oils, lanolin, or petroleum.
- It is free from GMOs, synthetic dyes, triclosan, sulfates, parabens, and more.
- Not ideal for cracked or chapped lips
There’s no such thing as too many lip balms! Quit sticking to one chapstick when you can enjoy 8 different flavors with this cocoa butter set. Nature’s Bees Cocoa Butter Lip Balm promises to care, comfort, and coat your lips with the most irresistible flavors! Deliciously addictive but also moisturizing for cracked, dry, and chapped lips, these chapsticks protect against aging signs and are packed with rich antioxidants too. And that’s not even the best part! It also shields against harmful rays and boosts skin repair and collagen production. Just what you need to flaunt your gorgeous smile without cracking! Try it.
- Boost tissue restoration
- Adds a healthy and flawless layer
- Includes coconut and beeswax
- Emollient and ultra-nourishing texture
- Non-comedogenic, long-lasting, and non-toxic
- Paraben-free, preservative-free, and lanolin-free
- Safe and suitable for toddlers and adults
- It’s not vegan.
How about some yummy TLC for your gorgeous lips? Burt’s Bees Moisturizing Lip Balm is pure indulgence for mango lovers, as every glide delivers a tempting and ultra-nourishing experience. More like sipping on a mango smoothie, it conditions the lips intensely, leaving them soft, smooth, and kissable. Packed with delicious mango extract, beeswax, vitamin E, omega oils, and more, don’t blame us if you end up finishing the yummy tasting lip balm quicker than intended to. Also, Burt’s Bees lip balm flavors are widely known for its 100% natural ingredients, making it a favorite amongst users across the country. Mango lovers, where you all at?
- Adds a healthy sheen
- Rejuvenates your lips
- Restores natural softness
- Delivers a luxurious texture
- Portable and travel-friendly
- Free of phthalates, petrolatum, SLS, and parabens
Let your smile be all about strawberries! Delivering a slight tint of pink on your pout, pucker up in those selfies with confidence even when you don’t have your gloss or lipstick on. Besides boosting your lip’s appearance, this salve deeply cares for and comforts the skin too. Replenishing, recharging, and rejuvenating with every use, the fragrance is also an instant mood booster for users. And to warn you beforehand, the fragrance is as good as a real thing and might make you crave strawberry flavored lip balm a little more! Do you think you can handle the tempt?
- Suitable for all
- Fresh and fruity scent
- Ensures softs and smooth lips
- Portable and travel-friendly
- It hydrates, moisturizes, and nourishes.
- You may have to reapply often
- Not recommended for very dry or cracked lips.
Give your lips a break from high-end lipsticks and pamper them with this USDA-certified organic salve. After all, your lips need nutrients to repair and replenish! So naturally, an organic lip balm is the best option, and this one promises a dreamy and creamy experience with every use. Ensuring your lips heal, hydrate, and rejuvenate with all-natural emollients and antioxidant-rich ingredients, these flavors in Badger Cocoa Butter flavored Lip Balms claim to deliver a magical experience. With creamy cocoa, sweet orange, cool mint, and vanilla bean flavors to explore — are you ready to have kissable lips forever?
- Made of essential oils that are steam distilled
- Includes naturally processed botanical ingredients
- Doubles up as a moisturizer for cuticles and dry skin
- Paraben-free, GMOs-free, and synthetics-free
- Free of artificial fragrances or sweeteners
- The moisturizing effect may not last long.
Unlike other chapsticks, this one guarantees an exotic vacation for your lips! With every lip balm serving a dash of tropical flavors like pina colada, surfer’s mint, passion fruit, and orange, they are a must-try if you are looking for a change from fruity flavors. Formulated with an ultra-nourishing blend of vitamin E, aloe vera, and beeswax, it also ensures protection from harmful rays. A great option for travelers and beach lovers who are always on the go, give your lips a wild and exotic experience like never before!
- Moisturizing lip balm with SPF15
- Glides on smoothly on the lips
- Long-lasting, mildly-scented and nice tasting lip balm
- Handy and travel-friendly
- Suitable and safe for all
- Thin texture may not feel moisturizing enough.
Are you wondering how to make your lips taste sweet? Kissable lips, now look like an easy target! There you go, those were the 15 best tasting lip balms of 2020 that are too irresistible to ignore. Tempting, delicious, and insanely addictive, try them on to make sure your lips smell good always. And as for the dryness and cracks, you can bid them adieu forever. Hurry, go pick your ideal lip-smacker now!
Expert’s Answers for Readers Questions
Is Flavored Lip Balm Bad?
They are not bad, but should not be used excessively. Flavored or tinted lip balm contains ingredients that may irritate the skin or dry them further. Especially ingredients like menthol, camphor, etc. that may provide a minty cool effect but can irritate the skin too.
Can You Swallow Lip Balm?
Unintentional swallowing when you apply on the lips or while eating a meal is not harmful, but they should not be ingested in a large quantity as that could lead to an upset stomach in worse cases.
Is Lip Smacker Good For Your Lips?
Absolutely! A lip smacker, other than smelling and tasting delicious, conditions and moisturizes the lips too. Also, if you are dealing with dry, chapped, or cracked lips, a lip smacker can help heal and protect your lips too.
Latest posts by Chaitra Krishnan (see all)
- Go Wrinkle-Free With The 13 Best Drugstore Retinols Of 2021 - February 17, 2021
- Banish Puffiness And Wrinkles With 13 Best Rollers Of 2021 - February 6, 2021
- Prevent Dryness With 13 Best Ceramide Creams Of 2021 - February 6, 2021
- 10 Best Soaps For Dry Skin In 2021 - February 6, 2021
- Nourish And Heal Skin With 13 Best Manuka Honey Creams of 2021 - February 5, 2021