As the saying goes, “A cool mouth, and warm feet, live long.” If you struggle to fall asleep during those winter nights as your feet stay cold, no matter what you do, well, you can bid your sorrows goodbye. Here are the 7 best foot warmers that you can tuck your feet into whenever you feel the chills. Whether you’re working in your office, watching Netflix, or skiing on the hillside – these warmers will always give you the required warmth. So go ahead and give this piece a read!
In This Article
What Is A Foot Warmer?
As the name implies, a foot warmer is a device that warms your foot. It comes in several styles, but the basic idea is that it is a heating device that envelops your feet to keep them warm for an extended period.
How Does A Foot Warmer Work?
The technology used by foot warmers varies depending on the model. Most come with a cord that plugs into a power outlet and heats the device. They also have a controller that allows you to adjust the heat intensity based on your comfort and tolerance. Some models have rechargeable batteries instead of power cords, making them a little more portable.
Later in this article, we will discuss the noteworthy features of foot warmers in a buying guide that will help you choose the foot warmer best suited to your needs. But first, let us take a look at the 7 best foot warmers of 2021 for your cold feet.
Top 7 Foot Warmers Of 2022
Cozy Products Toasty Toes Foot Warmer is a clever combination of a footrest and a space heater in the form of a space-saving yet ergonomic device. The energy-efficient foot warmer uses just 105 watts and keeps your toes and feet toasty warm, whether you are chilling at home or working in the office.
The foot warmer has three adjustable positions that you can choose from, depending on your requirements. It can be set upright when you are standing and can be used as a flat panel heater to keep the surroundings warm. The heat not only helps you deal with the cold but also promotes blood circulation in your feet.
You can rest your feet comfortably on the flat surface of this foot warmer and control the temperature according to your preference. It fits perfectly under a desk and is completely silent, so you can stay warm in the workplace without drawing any attention to yourself. This video will give you a better insight into the qualities of the product.
- Improves blood circulation
- Ergonomic design
- 3 adjustable positions
- Adjustable heat settings
- 1-year warranty
- Suitable for home and office use
- Can also be used as a heated panel
- Reduces fire hazards
- Is safe to touch
Serta Ultra Plush Triple Rib Electric Heated Foot Warmer is the ideal foot warmer that keeps you warm without taking a toll on the environment or your electricity bill. With this foot warmer, you can keep your feet toasty at all hours. There’s no need to be miserable in the cold anymore!
It is made using ultra-plush luxurious fleece and is surprisingly durable. The center of the device is filled with soft fiber, which cushions and comforts tired feet. You will enjoy curling up with your feet inside it after a long day, especially on cold winter nights.
The Serta foot warmer can help you deal with cold feet, poor blood circulation, arthritis, cold floors, and more. It is also large enough that you can cuddle up with your partner, so both of you can enjoy the comfort of warm feet together.
The controller is easy to use with four heat settings that you can adjust according to your needs. The best part – it is not high-maintenance. You can wash it with warm water in the machine and tumble dry it on a low setting. Watch this video for a thorough understanding of the product.
- Automatic shut-off feature
- 15-feet long cord
- 4 heat settings
- Large enough for 2 pairs of feet
- Suitable for home and office use
- Durable fabric
- Easy to use
- Soft fiberfill center
- An LED light indicates heat level
Proaller Electric Heated Foot Warmer uses fast heating technology to give your feet unmatched comfort and warmth. It saves your feet from cold floors, improves blood circulation, and soothes pain from cold and arthritis. You can also use it as a heating pad to treat sore muscles in your back, abdomen, shoulders, arms, and legs.
The extra-large size of the foot warmer is ideal for sharing with your beloved. You can both tuck your feet inside it and stay cozy while watching Netflix together. It is more than just a heating pad; the 15-inch cover on top also keeps your shins protected against the cold air.
The plush flannel of this foot warmer is exceptionally soft and comfortable while also being durable and warm. While it has heating wires only on the bottom side, the top cover is thick enough to trap the heat within and make sure your feet stay toasty for longer.
It also features a 2-hour automatic power-off that saves energy and prevents overheating. You can choose from 3 heat settings and enjoy a sense of warmth that suits you best.
- Made of ultra-soft flannel
- 3 power-heat settings
- 10-feet long cord
- Automatic shut-off feature
- Suitable for home and office use
- Large enough for 2 people
- Heats up quickly
- Easy one-key controller
- Heating wires only on the bottom.
Happy Heat Electric Foot Warmer is the perfect heat therapy solution when you need something completely natural. It comforts cold feet, soothes chronic foot pain, and offers relief to cracked, swollen, or dry feet.
The Happy Heat Foot Warmer makes use of a hot water bottle that can be reheated over and over. It heats up well when plugged in for 12-15 minutes, following which you can unplug the charger and insert the hot water pack inside your foot warmer and enjoy toasty feet for up to 5 hours.
The soft fleece cover is incredibly squishy and provides unmatched comfort. The device is quite convenient to use. There is no need to boil water, microwave it, or refill the pack. The high-quality device is durable enough to prevent leakage.
If you forget to power off the plugged-in water pack after 15 minutes, there is a built-in auto shut-off function for safety purposes that prevents overheating.
- Stays warm for up to 5 hours
- Built-in automatic shut-off
- Breathable knit fabric
- Rechargeable foot warmer
- Ready-to-use in 15 mins
- Non-skid bottom
- Suitable for home and office use
- May get uncomfortably hot at times.
Pure Enrichment PureRelief Deluxe Foot Warmer is made of soft sherpa-lined micro mink fabric that is comfortable, durable, and easy to maintain. Just zip it off and throw it in the machine on the delicate cycle, for convenient cleaning whenever required. It preserves the softness of the beautiful fabric for a long time.
There are four adjustable heat settings on this foot warmer that can be set easily using the built-in LED controller. Choose the warm, low, medium, or high setting based on your needs and tolerance levels. It is shaped like a pair of boots that you can close tight using the drawstring for a snug fit.
The foot warmer comes in a single size and can comfortably fit feet up to a men’s size 13 in US shoe sizes. The 2-hour automatic power-off function is an added pro as it saves energy and also prevents any accidents due to overheating. The anti-slip soles prevent the device from sliding away when in use and keep it stable.
- 4 temperature settings
- Machine-washable fabric
- Anti-slip sole
- Automatic shut-off
- Drawstring closure for a snug fit
- Storage bag included
- 5-year warranty
- Built-in LED controller
- Heat is limited to the soles.
Greatssly Heated Socks are the perfect foot warmers for when you want to move around outdoors and not have to worry about cold feet. They stimulate the circulation of blood and are excellent for arthritic feet and people with chronic foot pain.
These heated socks include a pair of rechargeable lithium-ion batteries that keep the socks warm using infrared heating. Choose from three heat settings to keep your toes and feet toasty warm for 8-10 hours on the lowest setting, 6-7 hours on the medium setting, and around 4-5 hours on the highest setting. The batteries can be charged easily using a power bank when you are traveling.
The socks are quite warm and made of soft, breathable, and insulated material. There is additional soft padding in the heel and toe areas that protects your feet from the cold by trapping heat in the toe.
- Comfortable to use
- 3 adjustable heat settings
- Keeps feet warm for a long time
- Breathable knitted fabric
- Rechargeable batteries included
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Helps with blood circulation
- Not long enough for ski boots.
- Battery packs may feel uncomfortable.
Kozy Slippers Microwavable Foot Warmers from the Kozy Collar brand have heat channels on both the top and the bottom so that your soles and toes stay equally warm. These foot warmers are designed to look like a giant pair of slippers that keep your feet snug and cozy on cold days.
This foot warmer is unique; it does not depend on long cords or batteries to operate. It can be heated up in the microwave for a couple of minutes, and it is ready to use! The slippers are stuffed with rice, which provides a deep penetrating heat effect to your feet.
The Kozy Slippers are a comfortable solution for dealing with pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis, Raynaud’s syndrome, low blood circulation, stiff muscles, and sore feet. It is a simple and quick-fix device when you want to get warm immediately.
While the heat understandably does not last a very long time, as compared to other battery-operated devices, these slippers are quite comfortable and provide good insulation when used along with a blanket. The most significant advantage of these foot warmers is the added mobility that you do not get with most other devices.
- Suitable for indoor use
- No power source needed
- Can also be used as an ice pack
- Requires minimum heating time
- Can also function as a hand-warmer
- Doesn’t stay warm very long.
- No adjustable heat settings.
Read on to know some of the benefits of using foot warmers and how they can help you live a better life.
Benefits Of Using A Foot Warmer
- The most significant advantage of a foot warmer is that it gets rid of cold fit and the misery associated with it quickly.
- As it warms your feet, the heat from a foot warmer also eases any pain you may feel after a long day, caused by stiff and sore muscles.
- The health benefits of using foot warmers include relief from arthritic pain, Raynaud’s disease, and poor blood circulation.
- If your home has cold floors that make it uncomfortable to walk barefoot in the winter, or you work in an office with the AC set at an awkward temperature, a foot warmer can improve your daily life.
- Warm feet can help you sleep better. Get a foot warmer to help you doze off peacefully on cold nights.
Yes, foot warmers are exciting, and we are sure you can’t wait to bring one of these lovely devices home as a treat for your cold feet. But go through this buying guide before you hit that tempting “add to cart” button. Here are some features that you must consider when purchasing a foot warmer.
Features To Consider Before Buying A Foot Warmer – Buying Guide
- Type Of Warmer – Foot warmers vary in design and function. While all of them are designed to keep your feet warm, you might need to look at the style. Some are wearable – like socks and slippers – giving you the freedom to move around, while others can be used only when sitting or lying in bed.
- Safety Features – It is essential to check the safety features of any electric device. The foot warmer is a heat source that is in direct contact with a part of your body. Hence, you need to make sure that the associated risk with using the device is minimum. Be aware of the automatic shut-off feature in your device to avoid overheating.
- Energy-Saving Warmers – Many feet warmers are designed with an automatic power-off function that shuts off the device after a certain period. This not only conserves energy but also prevents accidents and harm (to you and the machine) caused by overheating.
- Place Of Use – Do keep in mind the purpose for which you are purchasing a foot warmer. If it is intended for indoor use, most designs will work well since you will probably have accessibility to a power source. However, if you want foot warmers that will keep you warm while you are outdoors, heated socks are a far better option.
- Style – This depends on your comfort entirely. If you are okay with using a foot warmer that requires you to stay in one place, there are a lot of models in the market for you. However, if you want a device that does not restrict mobility, you can look at slipper-shaped foot warmers, although these are mostly for indoor use.
- Budget – As with any purchase, keep your budget in mind. Unless your foot warmer offers extraordinary features apart from heating, such as massaging or aromatherapy, you might not need to splurge a lot to get one home.
- Power Source – Foot warmers are often either battery-powered or connected to a power cord that needs to be plugged in before use. Consider this feature when purchasing a device for your cold feet.
If you have ever felt miserable when having cold feet, remember that is not a coincidence. Foot warmers can ease the discomfort and chills that cold feet cause and keep you warm and cozy whenever you want.
Foot warmers are indeed a necessity if you want to keep your feet free from unwanted chills. They can provide the utmost comfort to your feet and keep them toasty warm whenever you deem fit. Most of the foot warmers on our list control the temperature as per your preference and can be used as a heated panel. These foot warmers boost blood circulation while giving your feet the proper relaxation that they need. However, avoid foot warmers that don’t come with adjustable heat settings.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
The author, Sakshi Bahal, loves researching and reviewing health gadgets. She vouches for the best foot warmers to keep your feet warm and snuggle through the winter months. These foot warmers are easy to carry, and you can keep them wherever you want to avoid chills from creeping to your feet. Not only are they super comfortable, but also you can choose any kind of design that suits you best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are electric foot warmers safe?
Electric foot warmers are quite safe to use as long as you comply with the manufacturer’s guidelines and safety warnings. To avoid overheating, make sure the device is turned off in due time. You could also wear socks to prevent burns if the foot warmer gets too hot.
Do foot warmers help with foot pain?
If your foot pain is caused by muscle tension, such as soreness from standing on your feet all day, heat therapy from foot warmers can undoubtedly provide relief.
How do I clean a foot warmer?
Electric foot warmers usually have a plush fabric cover that is removable and machine-washable. Follow the washing instructions carefully, and your foot warmer can be as good as new once again.
Does wearing two pairs of socks keep your feet warmer?
No, doing this double socking will only make your feet cool as the outer socks won’t be able to maintain a warm temperature due to lack of exposure to the skin.
Why do older people’s feet get cold?
Due to a lack of blood circulation in the feet, older people get cold feet.
How do you warm up your feet fast?
Here are some ways to warm up your feet quickly:
• Soak your feet in hot water.
• Wear woolen socks.
• Use an electric blanket.
• Place a bottle of hot water near your feet.
• Use foot warmers.
- Heated Insoles To Keep Your Feet Warm And Toasty
- Leg Warmers For Women To Keep You Warm
- Heavy Thick Wool Socks
- Foot Massagers To Treat Tired Feet