11 Best Organic And Natural Bronzers Of 2023
Achieve a gorgeous facial glow with bronzers that work well in a single swipe.
We all love flaunting a sun-kissed look, but in reality, getting the perfect tan just by sitting in the sun is near impossible. If you have been on the hunt for getting the best natural bronzer, we have just what you need. The best part is, the product is made with natural and organic ingredients, so you don’t have to worry about rashes and skin allergies when you apply it to your skin. Bronzers are the easiest ways to give a gorgeous glow to your skin. Be it attending a party or looking flawless for your day job, a little sweep of bronzer makes sure you look nothing but the best. If you have been waiting for the perfect bronzer to suit your skin type. We have it right here. Go through our list of 11 organic bronzers that will add a perfect touch to your makeup each time you apply it.
- 1 Best Non-Oily Formula Botanic Tree Self Tanner Bronzer $20.39 ON AMAZON Read More › $20.39 ON AMAZON
- 2 Best Lightweight Formula Burt's Bees All Aglow Natural Bronzer Burt's Bees $10.97 ON AMAZON Read More › $10.97 ON AMAZON
- 3 Best Hypoallergenic Formula Mineral Fusion Bronzer Duo - Luster Mineral Fusion $15.99 ON AMAZON Read More › $15.99 ON AMAZON
- 4 Best Shimmer Finish HAN Skincare Cosmetics 100% Natural Bronzer - Ibiza $18.0 ON AMAZON Read More › $18.0 ON AMAZON
- 5 Best Non-Comedogenic W3LL PEOPLE Natural Bio Bronzer Well People $22 ON AMAZON Read More › $22 ON AMAZON
- 6 Best Blendable Coverage RMS Beauty Buriti Bronzer $24.71 ON AMAZON Read More › $24.71 ON AMAZON
- 7 Best Long-Lasting Effect 100% PURE Cocoa Pigmented Natural Bronzer - Cocoa Glow $40.0 ON AMAZON Read More › $40.0 ON AMAZON
- 8 Best For Summer Alima Pure Bronzer - Mauna Loa $26.0 ON AMAZON Read More › $26.0 ON AMAZON
- 9 Best Anti-Aging Benefits BaeBlu Organic Beachin' Bronzer - Touch Of Sun $33.99 ON AMAZON Read More › $33.99 ON AMAZON
- 10 Best For Contouring Ecco Bella Bronzing Powder - Hibiscus $26.99 ON AMAZON Read More › $26.99 ON AMAZON
In This Article
What Does A Natural Bronzer Do
Natural bronzer provides an immediate glow, much like a sun-kissed radiance to the skin. These organic bronzers include natural minerals, fruit pigments, botanical oils, and butter such as coffee grounds, cocoa powder, carrot seed oil, natural iron oxide minerals, shea butter, pomegranate oil, and dark berry pigments. As they are crafted from natural ingredients, they are either odorless or produce a natural smell of the ingredients. Also, bronzers can be substituted for a contour and a highlighter.
Top 11 Best Organic And Natural Bronzers For A Sun-Kissed Glow
Best Non-Oily Formula:Botanic Tree Self Tanner Bronzer
Get a glowing tan with this 100% organic bronzer that will give you a natural sun-kissed look. And do not worry, it will not turn your skin orange, but will lend a golden sunless tan to your appearance. Plus, it will not leave any stains on your clothes. Now, you do not have to expose your sensitive skin to the sun to get your perfect tan, instead apply this quick-dry bronzer as a lotion and get the result. This non-toxic formula is created from shea butter and several organic extracts such as passion fruit, avocado, jojoba, rosemary, linseed, grape seed, coconut, vanilla, apricot, and moringa. For long-lasting results, exfoliate your skin before applying this bronzer and keep your skin moisturized.
- Great smell
- May not be ideal for lighter skin tones
Best Lightweight Formula:Burt's Bees All Aglow Natural Bronzer
Does your bronzer give instant glow? If no, then this all-natural bronzer is perfect for you! Now brighten, define, and hydrate your face with this organic formula that blends easily on your skin. With a smooth application, this Golden Shimmer bronzer will give you a healthy-looking skin without being cakey. Also, it works as a highlighter to provide shine along with a natural tan look. Apply it on the temple, cheekbones, and nose for enhanced and illuminated look. This bronzer is made from several moisturizing and nourishing ingredients like cupuacu butter, coconut oil, daikon radish extract, and jojoba oil. And this chemical-free beauty product does not contain synthetic fragrances, parabens, SLS, phthalates, talc, silicones, or petrolatum, it is the best natural bronzer.
- Oily skin individuals may find it slightly greasy.
Best Hypoallergenic Formula:Mineral Fusion Bronzer Duo - Luster
Want a tan without spending your day in the sun? Then bring this Mineral Fusion Bronzer Duo home, which is organic and will instantly deliver the right amount of tan. Featuring a combination of shimmering highlighter and matte bronzer, this Luster bronzer duo nourishes your skin and gives a healthy shimmery look. This bronzer is formulated with a skin-soothing element like aloe vera and age-defying ingredients such as white and red tea and pomegranate that help fight against free radicals. Now, get ready in a few minutes with this bronzer and finish your look with a shimmery touch. Use a blender brush to apply the bronzer on your natural tanning spots.
- Suits all skin types
- No SLS, talc, gluten, paraben, and phthalate
- May not be pigmented enough
Best Shimmer Finish:HAN Skincare Cosmetics 100% Natural Bronzer - Ibiza
Does your bronzer contain harmful ingredients? If yes, then you should use HAN Skincare Cosmetics Natural Bronzer from now onwards. This organic cocoa-scented bronzer offers a healthy glow to your skin, thanks to its 100% natural ingredients such as cocoa butter, cocoa powder, vitamin E, and coconut. Also, it includes oil-absorbing rice powder, which is an organic substitute for talc. This Ibiza bronzer will help you achieve a warm brown natural glow with a soft golden shimmer. Tap the excess powder and blend well with a brush to get a smooth sun-kissed finish.
- Antioxidant-rich ingredients
- May not be long-wearing
Best Non-Comedogenic:W3LL PEOPLE Natural Bio Bronzer
Want to own an award-winning beauty product? Then get this Elle Awards winner bronzer that gives you a faux sun-kissed glow without the addition of any toxic ingredients. Suitable for all skin tones, this bronzer will help you define your features and warm your complexion in a healthy way. This EWG verified bronzer is created with organic and natural ingredients like chamomile, aloe vera, and green tea. This safe beauty product does not include gluten, sulfates, fragrance, paraben, GMO, dimethicone, phthalates, talc, and many other chemicals. To get the perfect glow, apply it on your temple, below cheekbones, nose, chin, and brush some on the crease of your eyes for contour. Watch this video to get a detailed review of the product.
- No harmful chemicals
- Some may not prefer shimmer-free bronzer.
Best Blendable Coverage:RMS Beauty Buriti Bronzer
Are you craving for a sun-kissed look? This creamy bronzer helps you achieve a glowing, sun-kissed appearance that is ought to get you many compliments. It is formulated with buriti oil, shea butter, organic cocoa butter that hydrate the skin and give your skin a warm natural finish. Far away from those orange shades with sparkles offered in the market, this cream bronzer is a trend of its own. It can be applied to the eyes and lips for a sultry summer glow. Moreover, it also functions as a luminizer for dark skin tones. Here’s a video to help you know more about this product.
- Easy to blend
Best Long-Lasting Effect:100% PURE Cocoa Pigmented Natural Bronzer - Cocoa Glow
Are your synthetic bronzers causing irritation? Then, try this 100% natural and organic bronzer formulated with pigments derived from cocoa, berries, tomatoes, and coffee. With these non-toxic ingredients, there is no question of irritation or allergies. This Cocoa Glow bronzer has a smooth texture and is an intense clay brown shade with red and gold undertones. It provides a subtle shimmer because of the luminescent gems and minerals infused in it. You can now warm your complexion with this bronzer to achieve a natural tan without lying under the sun and damaging your skin due to the harmful UV rays. For best results, apply this bronzer on the spots where the natural light of the sun would hit your face. This video takes you through this product’s details.
- Smells good
- Use as contour
- Easy to apply and blend
- Slightly expensive
Best For Summer:Alima Pure Bronzer - Mauna Loa
If you are a matte bronze lover, this Alima Pure Bronzer is the right choice for you. Creating an illusion of a summer tan, this Mauna Loa bronzer is perfectly suitable for light to medium skin tones. You can add warmth and depth to your complexion, enhance your natural glow, and use it as a contour to add definition and dimension to your face. You will get a perfect tanned look without any orange, yellow or red tints with this buildable loose bronzer. This mineral bronzer is formulated without fragrance, paraben, nuts, silicone, gluten, phthalates, synthetic dyes, talc, and other chemicals. Apply this bronzer on the bridge of the nose, across the cheekbones, over the chin, and on the forehead.
- Easy to blend
- Smooth application
- May not be long-lasting
Best Anti-Aging Benefits:BaeBlu Organic Beachin' Bronzer - Touch Of Sun
Want an instant faux suntan? This organic bronzer will provide that natural glow with a matte finish while also adding warmth to your complexion. This 100% natural mineral bronzer is made of high-quality organic ingredients, including vitamin E that nourishes and soothes your skin. Plus, it is formulated with an advanced anti-aging formula to help you achieve flawless and healthy skin. With all-day staying power, this Touch Of Sun bronzer can also be used as a contour makeup to define your features. This organic bronzer powder does not include paraben, fragrances, preservatives, gluten, and artificial colors. It is easy to apply and blend to achieve a natural bronze makeup look.
- Suits all skin types
- May not be suitable for cool undertones
Best For Contouring:Ecco Bella Bronzing Powder - Hibiscus
Get this eco-friendly bronzer powder that is created from all-natural ingredients and comes in a recyclable container. Its silky formula includes mineral-infused Flower Cutins along with green tea, vitamin E, and aloe vera. It is the best and easy way to achieve a tanned look without going to the beach for a sunbath. Your skin will look radiant with one sweep of this Hibiscus bronzer on your face. However, if you want the perfect look, apply on the spots where the sun would naturally darken the skin. You can also use this bronzer as a contour or a highlighter.
- Not tested on animals
- No preservatives, paraben, and talc
- May not be ideal for light skin tones
Best UV Protection:Hempz Naturally Hempz Natural Bronzer - 9
Get an envious tanned look with this natural bronzer as it darkens with more UV exposure for a deeper, lasting tan. It is formulated with the goodness of hemp seed oil and natural botanical antioxidants such as green tea, pomegranate, and carrot seed oil. It hydrates and conditions the skin, making it smooth and soft. It also protects the skin from aggressive environmental aggressors, keeping your skin healthy and making it look young and gorgeous.
- Pleasant scent
- May take time to show results
Before choosing a bronzer, take a look at our buying guide to make the right decision.
Why Consider Organic And Natural Bronzers
Organic and natural bronzers are made of non-toxic and, of course, natural ingredients. They are formulated with fruit pigments, natural minerals, botanical oils, and butter to provide glow and nourish your skin. These hypoallergenic bronzers are the healthy and safest way to achieve the tanned look.
- Pressed powder and loose powder bronzers: These bronzers are naturally extracted from earth minerals such as mica, silica, titanium dioxide, and iron oxides. These ingredients help make the natural bronzer shimmery, pigmented, and opaque. Also, the powder bronzers work best for oily and acne-prone skin types.
- Liquid bronzers: Also called as serum bronzers, they are created from primarily organic ingredients. These organic liquid bronzers for face are made of essential oils, natural pigments, and nourishing plant oils.
- Cream bronzers: Made from natural pigments and powerful botanicals, these cream bronzers achieve their smooth consistency from various plant butters like cocoa or shea butter, and waxes such as candelilla and beeswax.
- If the product says it is all-natural, check whether it has only one organic ingredient or is made of 100% natural elements.
- Read the ingredients mentioned on the back of the product package. If you do not understand any one of the items listed, think twice before purchasing it or do some research. Also, check whether you are allergic to any ingredients or not.
- Look for lightweight, sheer formulas that do not have much shimmer or sparkle.
- Best Body Bronzers For Glowing Skin
- Best Cruelty-Free Bronzers For A Shimmering Glow!
- Best Bronzers For Asian Skin
- Best Bronzers For Light Skin Tone
While choosing an organic bronzer you need to consider a few points:
Apply natural bronzer in three easy steps.
Step 1: Tap your makeup brush on the bronzer and sweep it along the areas where the sun would naturally hit the skin. Those spots are your cheekbones and around the perimeter of your face like your forehead and temples. To add more definition, you can run the brush over the edge of your jawline and bridge of your nose.
Step 2: Blending is the key, so remember to pick a blendable smooth brush while applying bronzer. For a seamless finish, blend in gentle and small circles to smooth out any harsh lines on your face.
Step 3: Use leftover bronzer on your brush to add glow and warmth to your neckline and chin.
Organic bronzers provide a gorgeous glow while nourishing your skin to its core! These bronzers are made of natural minerals, fruit pigments, botanical oils, cocoa powder, carrot seed oil, pomegranate oil, and other ingredients. Users with sensitive skin can always trust organic bronzers to work for their skin type. Choose organic bronzers that do not stain your clothes or make your cheeks feel greasy. Always go for the products that easily moisturize your skin while adding a sun-kissed glow to your features.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
Our product writer, Chaitra Krishnan, is a makeup enthusiast. She has carefully curated this list of the best organic and natural bronzers to help you give that final touch of glamour to your makeup. These bronzers were chosen after careful consideration of their safety and effectiveness. We have chosen only the ones that have been made with natural and organic ingredients to prevent your skin from damage.
Is natural bronzer safe during pregnancy?
Yes, it is safe. As natural bronzer is created from non-toxic ingredients, it will not cause any harm to the mother and the baby.
What can you use as a substitute for bronzer?
As a substitute for bronzer, you can use eyeshadow with an orange, yellow, or red undertone. Even highlighter and contour powder can also be used instead of a bronzer.
How do you make a bronzer look natural?
A perfect bronzer will provide you with a skin-kissed glow. Use it on the high points of your face where the natural light hits – your forehead, cheekbones, and jaw – to make the bronzer look more natural.
How do you make your own body bronzer?
Here is how you can DIY your own powder body bronzer:
• Mix 15 g ground cinnamon, 5 g cocoa powder, and 10 g corn starch in a bowl.
• Test the bronzer shade and change the proportion to make adjustments according to your skin tone.
• Transfer the powder into a clean container, and your bronzer is ready for use.
To make your own lotion bronzer follow these steps:
• Take 250 g of body lotion, aloe vera gel, or sunscreen in a bowl.
• Add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder to the lotion.
• Add a few drops of vanilla extract or essential oil to add fragrance. Skip this step if your lotion is scented.
• Blend the ingredients until it gets an even color and smooth texture.
• Transfer the mixture to a clean jar, and your liquid bronzer is ready to use.
Do you bronze before or after foundation?
Apply your bronzer after the foundation and before using the blush. You can apply it with a brush that has soft and short bristles to gain control over placement.