According to a proverb, the face is the mirror of the mind. And these days, an average woman’s face is worth $8 per day! That’s how obsessed and particular we are about our skin and face. And so is Oriflame!
Oriflame has been in the beauty and wellness business for over four decades now. And it has nailed the first step of our skin care regimens right – the face washes or cleansing gels.
I’ve picked the top 10 Oriflame face washes that give you natural, oil-free, fresh, and flawless skin. Scroll down to pick the best one for your skin!
Top 10 Face Washes By Oriflame
- Oriflame Love Nature Face Wash – Neem
- Oriflame Love Nature Cleansing Gel Aloe Vera
- Oriflame Love Nature Tea Tree Cleansing Gel For Oily Skin
- Oriflame Pure Skin Face Wash
- Oriflame Love Nature Face Wash – Orange
- Oriflame Sweden Love Nature Face Wash – Peach
- Oriflame Essentials Fairness 5-in-1 Gel Wash
- Oriflame Pure Nature Organic Açai and Pomegranate Antioxidant Face Wash
- Oriflame Love Nature Face Wash – Strawberry
- Oriflame Deep Action Pure Skin Scrub Face Wash
1. Oriflame Love Nature Face Wash – Neem
Your search for a natural, antibacterial, and gentle face cleanser ends here! This face wash contains neem extract that has potent antibacterial activity. It helps prevent blemishes, pimples, and acne and balances the T-zone. It also removes impurities and excess oil from the skin, leaving it soft and fresh. Avoid applying around your eyes.
- Works wonders for oily skin (apart from other skin types)
- Dermatologically tested
- Pocket-friendly packaging
2. Oriflame Love Nature Cleansing Gel Aloe Vera
Are you troubled with an oily T-zone (chin, nose, and forehead) and dry cheeks and jawline? Then, Oriflame Love Nature Cleansing Gel with aloe vera extracts is your savior. Aloe vera is renowned for its moisturizing, hydrating, and emollient properties. This light foaming cleansing gel removes any trace of makeup and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean.
- Very light and moisturizing
- Perfect for summers
- Feels as if you’ve directly applied aloe vera
- Not recommended for dry skin
3. Oriflame Love Nature Tea Tree Cleansing Gel For Oily Skin
This light foaming gel has the power of tea tree essential oil and can cleanse oily skin. It removes impurities, makeup, and excess sebum, helping prevent blemishes without overdrying your skin.
- Has a deep cleansing effect
- Reduces pimples, blemishes, and acne
- Too mild for some skin types
- Allergic, strong smell
4. Oriflame Pure Skin Face Wash
Start your day with this basic face wash that refreshes and mattifies your skin. It contains salicylic acid, which exfoliates the dead skin cells and clears acne, pimples, and scars. Pure Skin Face Wash prevents blemishes and treats microbial infections on your skin.
- Leaves you with a fresh, oil-free face
- Lasts long
- Sturdy packaging
- Priced high for a small pack
5. Oriflame Love Nature Face Wash – Orange
Teenagers with oily or combination skin types swear by this fabulous face wash. Its citrusy and tangy smell, along with its deep cleansing action, leaves the skin fresh, oil-free, supple, and hydrated.
- Easy to carry
- Amazing and long-lasting fragrance
- Ideal for combination and oily skin
- Does not work for dry skin
6. Oriflame Sweden Love Nature Face Wash – Peach
The Love Nature Face Wash – Peach cleanses impurities and eliminates excess shine from the surface of the skin. Using it daily gives you clearer and healthier-looking skin.
- Contains natural peach extracts
- Not very soapy
- Might not work well for dry skin
7. Oriflame Essentials Fairness 5-in-1 Gel Wash
The gentle, soap-free, 5-in-1 gel formula has skin lightening complex and vitamin E, which brighten, cleanse, refresh, nourish, and comfort your skin while restoring moisture.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Effective and affordable
- Very gentle and soap-free
- False fairness claims
- Contains parabens
- Runny and watery consistency
8. Oriflame Pure Nature Organic Açai and Pomegranate Antioxidant Face Wash
Oriflame Pure Nature Organic Açai and Pomegranate Antioxidant Face Wash can make your skin feel clean, young, and fresh instantly. It has organic extracts of acai berry and pomegranate, which help in removing the traces of makeup, impurities, and signs of aging from your skin. It works exceptionally well for people with an oily T-zone and wrinkles, fine lines, and patches.
- Has a lingering fresh pomegranate smell
- Protects skin from sun damage and infections
- Travel-friendly, sturdy packaging
- Not always available online
- Limited edition
9. Oriflame Love Nature Face Wash – Strawberry
Two words to describe this face wash – light and refreshing. The strawberry extract leaves your skin feeling fresh, radiant, and incredibly clean. It lathers beautifully and removes the excess oil and build-up without stripping your skin of moisture.
- Amazing fragrance
- Pocket-friendly packaging
- Doesn’t lather enough
- Cannot use on dry skin
10. Oriflame Deep Action Pure Skin Scrub Face Wash
This one, true to its name, is a deep acting, exfoliating face wash that targets spots and blackheads by penetrating the pores with powerful antibacterial ingredients like salicylic acid and menthol. It continues to work long after you’ve washed your face and gives it a fresh, hydrated, and glowing look.
- Clears blackheads
- Suits all skin types
- Mild and fresh fragrance
- Might dry your skin during winters
- Availability might be an issue
Those are our top 10 Oriflame face wash picks for you. These products are genuine, effective, and cater to a variety of skin types.
So, check the round-up, and pick the right one for your skin right away! Lets us know if it gave the
Latest posts by Swathi Handoo (see all)
- Digestive Enzymes: Why Do You Need Them? Where Do You Get Them From? - August 14, 2018
- How Is Cow Urine Beneficial To You? - August 6, 2018
- 8 Reasons That Prove A Plant Pigment Works Wonders For You – Chlorophyll And Its Benefits - July 23, 2018
- What Are The Top Acidic Foods You Should Avoid? - July 9, 2018
- Benefits Of Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil That Will Blow Your Mind! - June 20, 2018