Acne may come and go, but the marks— they always stay! We end up creating a fuss about breakouts when the real deal is the scars that they leave behind, making the whole concealing job all the more tedious and annoying. But, not anymore! This season, join us in banishing those marks with the best face mask for acne scars! Yep, this is not a drill; these face masks are blended with active ingredients that combat these marks to lighten and bring back your natural and beautiful skin. And while they rage war against these acne scars, they also deliver a soothing experience for your skin to rejuvenate and regain its mesmerizing glow! Curious to try one, aren’t you?
Now, who’s ready to mask those stubborn marks with the best? Check out our list of the 13 best face masks for acne scars in 2020.
Read on to know more!
Bring Back Your Stunning Glow With The 13 Best Face Masks For Acne Scars!
This mud mask by New York Biology may not have a likable color but has some rich benefits for your skin. It contains calendula oil, sunflower seed, vitamin E, aloe vera, jojoba oil, and advanced Dead Sea mineral mud to purify your skin and pores gently. Deep-exfoliating your skin, eliminating dead skin cells, and aiding skin renewal, the mask also tackles acne scars by encouraging blood microcirculation to leave a radiant glow. Try it!
- Deep-cleansing mask
- Promotes younger-looking skin
- Tightens skin and pores
- Fights acne and prevents breakouts
- Enhances texture and eliminates greasiness
- Cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, and alcohol-free
- Suitable for daily use and all skin types
- Slightly drying
Hit right where the marks are! CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum is formulated specially to treat post-acne scars with its retinol-infused formula. Plus, it contains ceramides, 1, 3, and 6-II that lock in the natural moisture. Also, this acne scar removal mask works on refining skin’s texture by reducing pores and leaving the area looking newer, brighter, and smoother than before. Just what your skin needs— a face mask to help with acne scars; give this a try today!
- Gentle formula
- Non-comedogenic and allergy-tested
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free
- Suitable face mask for acne scars and oily skin
- The infused retinol stimulates new skin growth.
- Not ideal for dry skin
Bask in the power of Mother Nature with this organic mud mask packed with ultra-enriching herbs. It contains avocado, green tea, aloe vera, spinach, calendula, avocado, and natural clay to heal and rejuvenate your skin with every use. From tightening pores, nourishing, fighting aging signs, detoxifying, to even pulling out toxins, it’s a great option to deal with acne scars as well. So, if you are into vegan or organic products, then Superfood Marine Clay Mask is a must-try.
- Ultra-hydrating and creamy face mask
- Reduces pores and ensures deep cleaning
- Soothes inflamed skin and sunburns
- Tackles acne and prevents breakouts
- Phthalate-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, and mineral oil-free
Tough on acne scars, gentle on skin, this blend of organic ingredients is all you need to get rid of acne marks forever. Plus, it guarantees visible results in 24 hours! Not kidding, this blend of clean max tm, vitamin E, apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil, and aloe vera promises to cleanse, reduce and prevent all in one go. Formulated to combat greasiness, acne marks, blemishes, clogged pores, and more, give your skin the right treatment to bring back the natural glow. Hurry!
- Fast-acting formula
- Fights cystic acne and pimples
- Nourishes skin to prevent scarring
- Soothes inflammation and stimulate new cell growth
- Non-GMO and free from artificial fragrances and colors
- Suitable for dry, normal, acne-prone, and oily skin
- Small size
How about this mask and scrub combo for some intense exfoliation? Given how exfoliation is essential to keep your skin healthy and glowing, this face mask will not only deep-clean with glycolic acid and quartz crystals but also smoothen uneven skin tones and eliminate dullness. Besides this, the formula contains aloe vera, turmeric, vitamin C, ginger, and pumpkin and calms the skin and tightens, nourishes, and stimulates collagen production too. All in all, it soothes, exfoliates, and brightens your skin at the same time! Do not skip it.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Tackles acne marks and refines pores
- Renews skin and enhances complexion
- Hydrates and nourishes intensely
- Tones and replenishes skin with natural ingredients
- Paraben-free, synthetic dye-free, and cruelty-free
- Slightly drying
Ladies, this is not a face mask; it’s a comforting detox! Packed with green tea, lemongrass, bentonite, and kaolin clay, this intensely hydrating and rejuvenating blend will make you fall in love with your skin again. Leaving it glowing, soft, and healthier than before, it refines pores, fights blackheads, and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles too. And unlike other face masks that might dry out and crack, this one will continue to moisturize and revitalize your skin until you rinse. Yep, detox with Teami!
- Anti-breakout organic formula
- Suitable for all skin types
- Leaves skin refreshed and renewed
- Nourishes with natural oils and anti-oxidants
- Vegan and cruelty-free product
The Pure Biology Clay Face Mask offers gentle exfoliation and removes impurities. It has detoxifying properties that help soothe inflamed skin and minimize pores. The potent formula contains kaolin clay, bentonite clay, retinol, AHAs, vitamins B, C, and E. This face mask reduces acne scars and dark spots, and redness. It improves skin elasticity and offers an even skin tone. This clay mask protects your skin from UV damage and fights free radicals.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Controls excess shine
- FDA approved
- Might cause a tingling sensation
Acne problem or dealing with dark spots? Trust this turmeric face mask for some intense TLC! Apply it generously on your skin to watch it brighten, tighten, and shrink pores while giving you a therapeutic experience with every use. Also, it contains honey, bentonite clay powder, cinnamon, colloidal oatmeal, milk, and aloe leaf to nourish, soothe and diminish acne scars, if any. Pulling out the toxins and stimulating the skin to replenish and rejuvenate, this turmeric face mask for acne scars is a must-try for those who are looking for a complexion-enhancing mask too.
- All-natural formula
- Guarantees younger-looking skin
- Protects from harmful rays and boosts moisture
- Fights aging signs and prevent breakouts
- Evens out skin tone and hydrates intensely
- Exfoliates dead skin cells and forms a protective barrier
- Phthalate-free, SLS-free, gluten-free, petroleum-free, and more
- It might stain your skin slightly.
Anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and antiviral— no ingredient is raging war on acne and pimples like apple cider vinegar! Go on, let your skin enjoy clear, oil-free, and dirt-free moments with this blend that guarantees to fight acne-causing bacteria, exfoliate and minimize pores with its powerful formula. And while keeping the acne at bay, it also enhances complexion, evens out skin tone, and moisturizes intensely. Still, want to skip apple cider vinegar?
- Suitable for all skin types
- Soothes sunburns and nourishes intensely
- Guarantees glowing and younger-looking skin
- It may be slightly drying for dry skin.
Vegan nation, get rid of acne scars with this Matcha Made in Heaven! Packed with green tea, the ultimate detox ingredient for all skin types, it purifies, exfoliates, and beautifies all in one go. The blend also contains avocado, parsley, coconut, and licorice roots to fight acne, pimples and diminish blemishes and dark circles too. Rich in umpteen vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants, this face mask guarantees to exfoliate dead skin cells, hydrate intensely, protect from sun damages, and fight aging signs as well. Yep, all this while you enjoy a creamy and soothing therapeutic session with every use— do not miss it!
- Refreshes skin within minutes
- Fights all types of blackheads
- Ensures intense cleansing and nourishing
- Reduces under-eye puffiness and swelling
- Boosts collagen production and prevents breakouts
- Tackles skin discoloration and protects from free radical damages
- GMO-free, cruelty-free, BPA-free, and organic-certified
- Not suitable if you are sensitive to smell
Old scars or new, none stand a chance against this one! Guaranteeing spotless and smiling skin, this cream is formulated to diminish acne scars as well as redness, deep and dark spots with every use. How? All thanks to its powerful and unique blend that contains aloe vera, rosehip oil, onion bulb extract, jojoba oil, lemongrass essential oil, tomato bio ferment, and more to beautify and purify your skin. From stimulating skin renewal, fading dark spots to evening skin tone, it’s a godsend mask to get rid of acne scars. Try it!
- Brightens skin
- Unclogs pores and fights acne
- Leaves skin healthier and clearer
- Enhances texture and moisturizes intensely
- Suitable for dry, mature, and acne-prone skin
- Thick consistency
Infused with lemon— this vegan face mask has only sweet things for you! Beauties, get ready to enjoy an instant boost of brightness and hydration with this one as it leaves a healthy glow on your skin. But how does it work? The mask penetrates deep into the skin to exfoliate dirt, oil, and acne-causing bacteria from the core. And that’s not all; it hydrates and shrinks pores too. The blend also contains umpteen organic fruit extracts, hyaluronic acid, vitamin B, vitamin E, herbal extracts, and more. Yep, indulge!
- Gel-like face mask
- Locks in natural moisture
- Ensures a glowing radiance
- Enhances complexion and evens skin tone
- Cleanses clogged pores and stimulates collagen production
- Suitable for dry, oily, normal, and combination skin
- Slightly greasy for oily skin
Lastly, this powerful exfoliator that guarantees to unclog all the gunk that causes breakouts and blackheads! Penetrating deep into the pores to remove excess debris, dirt, sebum buildups, and dead skin cells, will exfoliate intensely, followed by soothing the skin and inflamed areas. A great option for correcting skin discoloration, hyperpigmentation, and fading acne scars too, this herbal and antibiotic formula is must-try if you desire spotless, healthy, and glowing skin.
- Gel-like consistency
- Reduces dark spots and acne marks
- Hypoallergenic and cruelty-free
- Infused with a rare mineral clay for an intense detox
- Free from harsh chemicals, fragrance-free, and organic
- Suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin
- Strong fragrance
That’s all folks— Getting rid of acne scars can’t get simpler and therapeutic than this! There you go, those were the 13 best face masks for acne scars that you must try this 2020. Do you need more assistance with choosing the right face mask for your skin? Or wondering about its benefits? Then don’t miss our buying guide below.
How To Choose The Best Face Mask For Acne Scars?
Look out for the following features while choosing a face mask:
- Skin Type: Yep, there’s a face mask for all skin types out there! So, ideally, you must figure out your skin type first before choosing a face mask to witness satisfying results. For example, an oily skin face mask may not work on dry skin and will end up drying your skin even more. Hence, choose as per your skin type!
- Active Ingredient: Look out for the active ingredient that’ll be fighting both acne and acne scars on your skin. Some of the well-known ones are turmeric, apple cider vinegar, lemon, green tea, etc.
- Intense exfoliation: Exfoliation plays a crucial role in ensuring your skin is healthy inside out. A face mask designed to exfoliate will not only cleanse and prevent future breakouts but also heal skin and fade acne scars.
- Boost Skin Renewal: Inspect if the face mask will stimulate skin renewal to help your complexion appear clear and brighter. After the process of intense exfoliation, your skin requires a boost of new cell growth to heal and fade out the acne marks.
- Corrects skin discoloration: Acne scars, when not treated for a long time, can lead to skin discoloration or uneven texture. Hence, the face mask must smoothen the skin texture, even skin tones, and correct skin discoloration while diminishing acne scars.
Benefits Of Face Mask For Acne Scars:
There are many, and we’ve collated them all for you. A face mask for acne scar:
- Fights aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles
- Exfoliates dirt, oil, dead skin cells, and debris intensely
- Combats acne, pimples, and prevents future breakouts
- Boosts collagen production and encourages new cell growth
- Brightens complexion and corrects uneven skin tones
- Leaves skin soft, smooth, clearer, and younger-looking
- It moisturizes, hydrates, and nourishes the skin.
So yes, if you are dealing with acne scars, a face mask is the solution!
Now, what are you waiting for? On your mark, get set, mask! Bring back your natural, spotless, and healthy skin this season with these rejuvenating and soothing face masks. More like a therapeutic escape than a treatment, these pampering blends are no less than bliss for your skin. Try it, and we bet it will show! So, who’s ready to get rid of those stubborn acne marks now? Go, pick your face mask today!
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
Do face masks help with acne scars?
Absolutely! A face mask will not only fade acne scars but also boost new skin cells for your complexion to look clearer, brighter, and healthier than before.
Are clay masks good for acne scars?
Yes, they are. Clay masks with enriching ingredients diminish visible acne scars and also tighten pores, exfoliate, nourish, and correct skin discoloration.
Is turmeric good for acne scars?
Yes, turmeric helps lighten scars and brighten complexion at the same time! Also, it pulls out the toxins and exfoliates gently too. So, if you are looking for an instant boost of brightening and hydration, you must try Natrulo Turmeric Face Mask.
Is apple cider vinegar good for acne scars?
Apple cider vinegar has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties that help fight stubborn acne and eliminate the acne-causing bacteria from the pores. Hence, you must try Majestic Pure Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Mud Mask if you are dealing with severe acne or acne scars.
- How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars And Pimple Marks Naturally
- 10 Effective Homemade Face Packs To Treat Dark Spots
- 15 Easy Homemade Face Packs For Oily And Acne-Free Skin
- Top 13 Turmeric Face Masks Of 2021 To Get Rid Of Acne And Dark Spots
Latest posts by Chaitra Krishnan (see all)
- Keep Your Skin Hydrated With These 13 Best Humidifiers For Dry Skin In 2021 - March 22, 2021
- 19 Makeup Mistakes That Are Dangerously Aging Your Look - March 19, 2021
- Groom Your Nails With The 15 Best Nail Clippers Of 2021! - March 17, 2021
- Recharge Your Skin With 15 Best Drugstore Sheet Masks Of 2021 - March 15, 2021
- How Scary Is It Being A Woman? 11 Real-life Experiences Shared By Women From Across The Country - March 10, 2021