Here is some good news for all you women out there with hooded eyelids. The best false eyelashes for Asian eyes fit perfectly on your lash lines. These lash extensions or false eyelashes do not come off easily and stay intact for longer hours. If you are an Asian woman, you know the troubles of one-size-fits-all falsies that are available on the market. But these top false eyelashes could be your saviors. Go ahead and check them out!
In This Article
11 Best False Eyelashes For Asian Eyes
1. Best For All Occasions: Ardell Natural Multipack False Lashes – 110 Black
Want to give your lashes a fuller yet natural appearance without looking like you have used faux lashes? Then give these Ardell False Eyelashes a try. One of the best false lashes for Asian eyes; they fit perfectly and blend seamlessly with your lashes to provide you with a soft and natural lash effect. They are lightweight, handcrafted, and designed using 100% sterile hair, which makes them ideal for everyday wear. Rest assured, you won’t have to worry about these falsies irritating your eyes. This pack contains 5 pairs of strip lash extensions that are comfortable to wear, easy to clean, and reusable. Check out this review on YouTube if you require more details about the product!
- Suitable for any occasion
- Vegan and 100% cruelty-free
- Reusable falsies
- Lightweight and durable
- Made from 100% sterile hair
- Free from harmful ingredients
- You get 5pairs of false lashes in a pack.
- May not be long-wearing
2. Best Reusable: Kiss Products Looks So Natural Multipack – 01 Shy
If you have always dreamed of having lush and beautiful lashes, consider investing in these great pairs of false lashes by Kiss Products. As the name suggests, these false lashes look natural which help make your eyelashes appear longer and fuller. Each pack includes 5 pairs of reusable false eyelashes and an easy-angle applicator that makes it easy to apply and remove. Created with innovative Tapered End Technology, these lashes blend well with your own. Plus, they are incredibly lightweight and feature lengthy lash strands that are slightly flared to lend a subtle yet polished look.
- Slightly flared and long lashes
- Soft and lightweight
- Designed with Tapered End Technology
- Includes 5 pairs of false eyelashes
- Suitable for contact lens wearers
- Might be a bit flimsy
3. Best For Beginners: Arimika False Eyelashes – D18
If you are new to the concept of false eyelashes and are all set to try a pair, Arimika False Eyelashes is the right choice as they are easy to use. Not only are these lashes lightweight, but they also feature a sturdy and durable black cotton band, making it comfortable to wear. They blend in so well with your natural lashes that nobody would know you are using falsies. Handcrafted from 100% real Mink hair, they can be reused as long as you maintain them well. This pack includes two pairs of natural-looking eyelashes that come enclosed in a chic pink box.
- Includes 2 pairs of falsies
- Handmade and cruelty-free
- Ideal for beginners
- Lightweight, sturdy, and durable
- Easy to clean and reusable
- The pink box is integrated with a mirror.
- These lashes may not stay on for long.
4. Best Lengthening: Red Cherry False Eyelashes – #DW (Demi Wispy)
One of the best-selling false eyelash styles by Red Cherry are these demi wispy lashes. These falsies feature softly tapered ends that criss-cross over each other to create a natural appearance. They add length and thickness to your eyelashes and give your eyes an elongated appearance, which makes them the perfect false lashes for small eyes. Lightweight and easy to apply, these lashes are made of 100% human hair and hand-tied to create a natural texture. Though they work well to create a subtle look, alternatively, you could add a bit of mascara for a glamorous style.
- Handmade false eyelashes
- Tied using human hair
- Lightweight and softly tapered
- Ideal for both simple and glamorous look
- Each pack includes three pairs of #DW style lashes.
- May not be long-lasting
5. Best Cruelty-Free: Muselash False Eyelashes Set
Muselash False Eyelashes Set is the perfect one to create multiple looks of your choice- whether you want natural-looking lashes, dramatic, bold ones, or demi wispies. The kit includes 50 pairs of lashes in 5 different styles, a lash applicator, and an eyelash glue. These fake eyelashes are made of super-thin and comfy synthetic fiber connected to a flexible band that fits every eye shape easily. If you are beginning to use fake eyelashes, these are great for starters.
- 50 pairs of lashes in a pack
- 5 different styles of lashes
- Easy to wear and remove
- Glue might not offer a strong hold
6. Best Lightweight: Dolly Wink Koji False Eyelashes – #9 Natural Dolly
Want lashes that look natural on your small or hooded Asian eyes? #9 Natural Dolly style false eyelashes by Dolly Wink are your best bet. These false eyelashes are made to be a little more elongated to make your eyes appear wider and more open. They also feature long lash strands that add length to your lashes. Each pack contains 2 pairs of false lashes made of good-quality feathery-soft fiber that is easy to use and can be worn multiple times. If you want to know more about this product, make sure to take a look at this review on YouTube.
- Soft and lightweight
- Includes two pairs of falsies
- Comfortable to use
- Can be reused
- Adds length to your natural lashes
- Slightly expensive
- The lashes may have irregular gaps between them.
7. Best Easy-To-Use: Alphonse 3D Faux Mink Lashes Set
This set of 20 eyelashes in 5 different styles makes up your natural look, causal moods, or glam nights. These medium-length lashes add the perfect tinge of drama while making your eyes look voluminous. These soft and feather-light lashes are made of synthetic fiber that is knotted with a flexible cotton band. These lashes are comfortable for all-day wear and are also reusable and easy to care for. You can also check this honest YouTube review to know more about the final results after using this product from Alphonse.
- Strong adhesion
- Easy to use
- Very long
- Thick band
8. Best For Daily Wear: LANKIZ False Eyelashes – Natural
Give your natural lashes some much needed length and volume with LANKIZ False Eyelashes. This pack comes with 5 pairs of lashes, all of which are soft, lightweight, and are as natural as your own lashes. These falsies are handmade using premium synthetic material and come attached to a flexible band that conforms to the eyelids with ease. They are durable, and each pair can be worn up to 10 times, given that you do not wash them (to prevent deformation). Pro-tip: For days when you want to add more drama, you can stack two lashes on each eyelid.
- Suitable for daily wear
- Natural-looking lashes
- Super soft, flexible band
- Durable and reusable
- Handmade using synthetic fiber
- They make your eyes look bigger and brighter.
- May not be resistant to water and heat
9. Best Quality Fiber: Veleasha 5D Faux Mink Lashes
Veleasha 5D Faux Mink Lashes come in handy when you want to create a bold, dramatic look without piling up mascara. These false eyelashes are long and thick and have a layered criss-cross pattern, which gives your lashes an added flare. Plus, the lashes alternate in length to provide a realistic look. These lashes are handmade and are made of high-quality fiber to provide you with the softest and comfortable wear that looks glam and shiny at the same time. Each pack comes with a set of 7 false eyelashes.
- Reusable upto 3-10 times
- High-quality fiber
- Crisscross design
- Not meant for everyday use
10. Best Durable: Doe Lashes – Crazy In Love
True to its name, these lashes are sure to make your eyes look doe-like, besides lengthening your lashes. These natural-looking lashes are handcrafted and made from sustainably-sourced, ultra-fine Korean silk, and feature soft organic cotton bands. This ensures that the lashes snugly fit along your lash line. They are lightweight, durable, and can be reused for up to 15 times if they are cleaned regularly and stored properly. If you are still not convinced, know that this is one of the favorite lash styles of many Asian beauty experts.
- Wearable for over 15 times
- Gentle and lightweight
- Easy to apply and remove
- Does not irritate your eyes
- Handcrafted and ethically sourced material
- The band may be a little stiff.
11. Best Handmade: Icona Lashes False Eyelashes – Love Story
Elevate your look to the next level with Icona Lashes False Eyelashes! Popular among many professional makeup artists, these false lashes add the right length and volume to your lashes. These lashes feature criss-cross design and tapered ends that give it a natural-looking appearance. With these lashes, it would be hard to tell where your real lashes end and fake ones begin! They are made of 100% cruelty-free synthetic fibers that are attached to a flexible cotton band. Also, they are lightweight and comfortable, which makes these lashes ideal for prolonged wear.
- 100% handmade
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Creates fuller and natural-looking lashes
- They seamlessly blend with your natural lashes.
- Reusable up to 8 times with proper maintenance.
- The lashes may be fragile.
It’s essential to consider these factors before you buy a pair or 2 of false eyelashes.
A Helpful Buying Guide To Choose The Best False Eyelashes For Asian Eyes
What Are The Most Common Asian Eyes Shapes
An Asian person’s eyes are usually smaller, and are not only defined by their shape but also by their eyelids. However, the most common eye shapes among Asians are almond, round, deep-set, triangular, and narrow, while the eyelids vary from monolids, hooded, or tapered eyelids.
How To Choose The Right False Eyelashes For Asian Eyes
- Lash Type: False eyelashes made of natural hair works well for Asian eyes. They blend with your real lashes to give you a more natural appearance. Plus, they are soft, lightweight, and comfortable to wear.
- Length and volume: Whether you want short of long false lashes depends on your preference and the look you want to create. If you’re going to add more fullness to your lashes, opt for ones that are dark and thick.
- Complement your eye shape: Choose false lashes that enhance your eye shape. For instance, thin and slightly fluffy lashes with softly tapered ends work well for Asian eyes.
- Easy to use: No matter what type you choose, false lashes should be easy to apply with the help of lash glue and applicator.
- Reusable: Look for high-quality products such as false lashes that are made of sturdy and durable material. This will ensure they last for a long time and can also be reused multiple times.
How To Apply Fake Eyelashes For Asian Eyes
Most strip lashes that we have mentioned in the list are perfect for Asian eyes. However, if you think they are big for your eyes, you can carefully trim the excess from the outer corners. Now take a look at these steps for a seamless lash application.
- Firstly, identify the left and right lashes correctly as most packages don’t have them labeled.
- While removing the lashes from the pack, peel them from the outer edge.
- Place the strip along your natural lash line to check whether it is the right size for your eyes. If it’s long for you, trim it accordingly.
- Apply a thin layer of glue across the band of the lash. Wait for a few seconds for the adhesive to get tacky.
- Place the strip lash against your lash line, starting from the center, and gently move towards the inner and outer corners.
- Apply slight pressure to secure the band in place.
- Coat the lashes with mascara to help your false lashes set well and align with your natural lashes.
Infographic: How To Maintain False Eyelashes For Asian Eyes
False eyelashes not only enhance your eye makeup but also add oomph to your overall look. These easy-to-use beauty enhancements are quite easy to care for as well. The below infographic states how you can maintain your falsies without stressing too much. Check it out!
False eyelashes enhance your eye shape and make your eyes look wider and more beautiful. For Asians, you can choose fuller eyelashes that blend well and make the lashes appear longer and fuller. Some of these lash extensions are natural-looking, super light, and should complement your facial features. Choose eyelashes that are comfortable to wear, easy to clean, and reusable. These eyelashes are also free of toxins and other harmful chemicals. Avoid the falsies that instantly irritate your eyes or cannot be worn for a long time. Steer clear of lash extensions with greasy glues.
Why Trust Stylecraze?
Chaitra Krishnan, the author of this article, is a makeup enthusiast who likes to experiment with the latest beauty fads on the market. Her strong knowledge of makeup trends and products help her provide a well-researched article on the best false eyelashes for Asian eyes. She has checked user feedback and reviews to shortlist the best products for this list.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do we put on Asian eye false eyelashes?
To put on Asian eye false eyelashes, pull them along the lash line. This will allow you to lift and fold them upwards properly.
Can you reuse false eyelashes on Asian eyes?
Yes. You can reuse false eyelashes on Asian eyes as long as they are in good condition.
Can you wear false eyelashes without eyeliner on Asian Eyes?
Yes, you can wear false eyelashes without eyeliner on Asian Eyes. However, you may need some form of glue towards the end to keep the eyelashes in place.
Which brand of false eyelashes looks the most natural on Asian Eyes?
The Ardell Natural Multipack False Lashes are known to suit Asian eyes for a natural look.
- Best Makeup Removers That Will Safeguard Your Eyelash Extensions
- Best Magnetic Eyelashes
- Best Eyelash Glues
- Best Drugstore False Eyelashes