Lavender is back, and how! Lilac, violet, and every shade of purple are featured in either eye, lip, or face makeup ranges. The color suits all skin tone and textures and adds a dose of high drama to the overall look. Also, nothing comes close to nicely done, dreamy, shimmery lavender eye makeup, right? And so, in this article, we rounded up the 10 best lavender eye makeup products that every beauty blogger loves. So, scroll down to know more about them and get ready to keep up with the trends!
In This Article
7 Bestselling Lavender Eye Makeup Products
1. Best Eyeshadow Crayon: Maybelline New York Eyestudio ColorTattoo Concentrated Crayon – Lavish Lavender
The Maybelline New York Eyestudio ColorTattoo Concentrated Crayon is a smooth, soft, creamy eyeshadow. Its rich pigments effortlessly glide on your delicate eyelids to deposit uniformly without clumping. This intense lavender eyeshadow lasts up to 24 hours and dries quickly along the eyelid and crease. The pigments are infused with soybean oil and aloe leaf juice to enhance the crayon’s texture while nourishing your delicate eyelids and keep them from flaking, drying, or chapping when you wear the shade.
- Easy application
- Easy to remove
- Breaks off easily
2. Best Liquid Eyeliner: Palladio Liquid Eyeliner – Lavender
Palladio’s Liquid Eyeliner is a clean, waterproof, smear-proof, and highly pigmented liquid eyeliner. In one smooth stroke, this fine-tip applicator delivers dramatic eye definition with a subtle shimmery finish. Its easy-to-grip wand gives you full control over the formula and helps draw sharp, thin, or thick lines. This shimmery lavender eyeliner doesn’t fray, flake, or transfer and stays put to accentuate a day or night makeup look.
- Smooth application
- Ergonomic applicator
- Not long-lasting
3. Best Color Payoff: Annabelle Waterline Matte Kohl Eyeliner – Lavender
The Annabelle Waterline Matte Kohl Eyeliner comes with a precision tip that smoothly glides over the eyelids and waterline to deliver intense, matte colors. Its rich, creamy pigments deposit uniformly without clumping and flaking around the eyes. This waterproof lavender eyeliner lasts for 4 hours on the waterline and up to 12 hours on the eyelids without smudging or smearing.
- Lasts for 12 hours
- Glides on the waterline
- No flaking
- High color payoff
- Easy to remove
- Difficult to sharpen
4. Best Precision: NYX Slim Eye Pencil – Lavender Shimmer
The NYX Slim Eye Pencil Lavender Glitter comes with a creamy, long-lasting formula that goes effortlessly on your eyelids. Its soft shimmery lavender pigments do not bleed or smudge, making them perfect for long-wear makeup days. This eye pencil gives you full control over the product and needs no pressure to draw clean lines and curves.
- Does not bleed
- Smooth application
- Easy-to-grip pencil
- Not smudge-proof
5. Best Formula: Palladio Eyeliner Pencil – Lavender
Palladio’s Lavender Eyeliner Pencil helps contour and line your eyes with just a few strokes. This firm yet rich formula glides on the waterline or eyelids, delivering rich colors for that perfect look. Plus, antioxidant-rich ingredients like sunflower, beeswax, and coconut moisturize the eyelids and shield them from free radicals. And, the pencil eyeliner creates thin and precise lines that stay untouched all day long. Since this formula has no toxic chemicals, it suits most skin types without irritating eyes or under-eye area.
- Buildable formula
- Easy to sharpen
- Causes fallout
6. Best Powder Shadow: Eddie Funkhouser Hyperreal Eye Color – Lavender Sky
The EDDIE FUNKHOUSER Hyperreal® Eye Color is a creamy, smooth lavender shimmer eyeshadow made from premium micro-milled pigments. They add a pop of color and subtle shimmer to your eyes without fading or falling out. You can wear this eyeshadow with or without a base, on the crease, near the waterline, or all over eyelids for an intense day or night look.
- Long wearing
- Easy to use
- Good color payoff
- Blends easily
- Adds subtle shimmer
7. Best K-Beauty: Kaja Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye Pigment – 05 Mystical
The KAJA Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye Pigment is a light lavender eyeshadow that has a jelly-like consistency. Its pigments are enriched with real crystal powders that offer a vivid, shimmering finish. These crystals, along with metal-coated pearls, reflect light from all angles to add depth and definition to your eyes. This jelly formula dries in a flash to a powder, leaving no dust or flakes.
- Blends easily
Lavender adds a touch of drama and glam to your eyes. But which is the one product that will suit you the best? Here’s how you choose it —
How To Choose Best Lavender Eye Makeup Products
- Shade Selection: It’s all about picking the right shade of lavender. Some shades of lavender and purple make you look washed out instead of letting your eyes pop. So, always swatch the product and see how it matches your eye color and skin tone.
- Eye Color: Lavender shades look beautiful on a palette. They come to life and accentuate a look only when complimenting your eye color. Hazel, green, blue, brown, gray, and other deep iris colors look the best with lavender eye makeup.
- Palette: If you want to create a smokey or high-drama eye makeup look, a good palette always comes in handy. Buy a palette with a few close and a few contrasting shades to create the best true-to-tone looks to add that extra layer of depth.
Lavender eye makeup is one of the hottest trends of 2021. We wouldn’t want you to miss out on this dreamy soft look for the world! So, pick your favorite lavender eye makeup product and order today! We recommend the Maybelline New York Eyestudio ColorTattoo Concentrated Crayon for its deep, intense, smudge-free formula. You can also try the Kaja Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye Pigment to add some slimmer to your eye makeup.
- 10 Best Lavender Beauty Products
- 7 Best Makeup Products For Hazel Eyes In 2021
- 11 Best Taupe Eyeshadow That Everyone Is Talking About In 2021