9 Best Clinique Foundations for A Flawless & Blemish-free Glow!
Enjoy nourished skin and a flawless finish with these products from the renowned brand!
Clinique is a luxurious brand that offers a range of cosmetic products. The best Clinique foundations are a must-have in a girl’s vanity. They are available in multiple shades and offer great coverage. A foundation is extremely important for your makeup looks. The most important factor while choosing a foundation is getting the shade right. The wrong foundation shade can make your entire makeup look wrong. But Clinique offers foundations that are suitable for multiple skin tones and undertones. No wonder it is widely loved and consumed. To help you get your next foundation, we have listed the best Clinique foundations of the year. Go ahead and check them out now.
In This Article
Flaunt Your Flawless Glow With 9 Best Clinique Foundations of 2023!
1. Best Overall:Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15
For blemishes, uneven skin tones, and allergy-prone skin, this foundation promises a stunning glow with every use! Easy-to-blend and a silky-smooth formula, it corrects uneven skin tones and hides the blemishes instantly. Plus, it is so light that it barely feels like you’ve applied any foundation. Also, it is formulated with SPF15 to shield your skin from harmful sun rays too. And are you dealing with age spots? Because this foundation claims to fight and eliminate them within 4 to 6 weeks! Why miss it? To understand the nuances of the product in detail, you can check out this review.
- Oil-free formula
- Enhances complexion
- Evens skin tone and conceals pores
- Suitable for all skin tones and types
- It may not cover dark spots as well as expected.
2. Best Moisturizing Formula:Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer
Are dark spots giving you sleepless nights? Then Beyond Perfecting Foundation and Concealer combo is a must-try for you. Despite being lightweight, it delivers an opaque layer on the skin that conceals all the dark spots, minor blemishes, uneven skin tones, and under eye areas efficiently. Also, a great option for those who prefer full coverage and multi-purpose products in their makeup kit, amp up your confidence with this foundation and watch people envy your flawless skin every day! Check out this YouTuber’s review of this product.
- Soft and smooth formula
- Easy to blend and build
- Long-lasting and moisturizes the skin
- Improves complexion instantly
- Thick consistency
- It may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
3. Best Lightweight Option:Clinique Superbalanced Makeup Foundation
Is your foundation turning greasy by the end of the day? Quit enduring, and try Clinique’s Superbalanced Makeup Foundation instead. Ideal for oily skin makeup users, its oil-free formula absorbs all the extra sebum to give you a mattified coverage and a stunning finish all day. And no, it won’t leave a drying effect but moisturize and balance the skin for a flawless finish. Still, want to stick to tissue for touchups?
- Silky-smooth and lightweight texture
- Goes on smoothly on the skin
- Ensures a light coverage with a natural finish
- Fragrance-free and allergy-tested
- Suitable for combination, dry, and oily skin
- Thick consistency
- May appear slightly cakey on wrinkled skin
4. Best Sweat-Resistant Formula:Clinique Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup
Just what you need to brighten up your dull skin! Don’t let your busy routine reflect on your face. With Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup, get ready to radiate a natural glow like never before. Boosting your confidence and illuminating your skin instantly, the infused vitamin C, E, and SPF 15 also help protect and nourish the skin deeply. And the best part is, the foundation remains undetectable! Yep, you can totally call it a second layer, whether you have dry, combination, or oily skin.
- Improves texture and complexion
- Adds radiance with a luminous finish
- Resists sweat and humidity
- Lightweight and prevents darkening
- Non-settling, non-streaking, and non-acnegenic
- Ophthalmologist and dermatologist-tested
- Suitable for contact lens wearers
- Small size
5. Best Nourishing Formula:Clinique Redness Solutions
Cancel the redness with Clinique! No more natural blushes and flushes to deal with, be it during winter or when your crush walks by. Conceal your redness-prone skin with this weightless formula that also moisturizes the skin with its probiotic technology. And besides this, you get the ultimate sun protection as well, as the foundation is formulated with SPF15. One of the best ways to correct, nourish, and protect the skin, give this clinique foundation for dry skin a try if you haven’t already!
- Oil-free formula
- Blends easily on the skin
- Guarantees color correction
- Braces the moisture barrier
- Provides a natural to medium coverage
- Suitable for combination and oily skin too
- Thick consistency
6. Best Matte Finish:Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup
Be it acne, blemishes, or redness— there is nothing that Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup cannot handle! Infused with salicylic acid, this foundation protects, prevents, and covers problematic areas like a charm. Making the skin appear clear, fresh, and bright; its medicated ingredients also treat existing acne and prevents relapse too. Do you know a more skin-friendly option than this Clinique acne foundation? Tell, we’ll wait.
- Oil-free and non-irritating formula
- Delivers a mattified and natural finish
- Provides a sheer to moderate coverage
- Suitable for dry, combination, and oily skin
- It may not conceal very dark spots.
7. Best Creamy Texture:Clinique Chubby In The Nude Foundation Stick
Bringing the beauty of Belgium into your makeup kit, this travel-friendly foundation stick is great for touch-ups and full coverage. Are you looking for a mess-free foundation? Because this would be it. Making all your on-the-go sessions quick and fun, this creamy solution blends easily and delivers a finish so natural that you’ll fall in love with the look instantly. Don’t believe us? Try it to notice the glam makeover!
- Oil-free and long wear foundation
- Delivers sheer and natural finish
- Easy to build on the skin
- Ideal to use for contour or highlighting
- Suitable for dry, normal, combination, and oily skin
- It may feel slightly cakey on mature skin.
8. Best Full Coverage:Clinique Beyond Perfecting Powder
Here’s an option for those who can’t deal with liquid or creamy foundations! Ensuring a full and natural coverage with every use, this pressed powder is packed with the power of concealer too. Use it for touchup or as your full-fledged foundation compact; it promises a perfected look for all skin types. And are you worried about clogged pores or patchy areas? Don’t be! Beyond Perfecting Powder is non-comedogenic and delivers a natural and even finish on the skin. Try it, to witness the difference instantly!
- Oil-free powder
- Full coverage foundation
- Delivers a mattified finish
- Sweat and humidity-resistant
- Long-lasting and weightless formula
- Compact and travel-friendly with a mirror inside
- Dual-sided sponge applicator included
- It may not be easy to blend.
9. Best Anti-Aging Benefits:Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Foundation
Lastly, this foundation that’ll ease out the fine lines to make your skin appear clear, supple, and visibly younger! Beauty lovers, don’t let your age lines show through the makeup, conceal them with this sheer foundation easily. Infused with repairwear laser focus technology that provides moisture to smoothen the fine lines, this travel-friendly foundation is lightweight and comfortable to wear too. Yep, just what your skin needs to go back to its timeless glow— give this clinique foundation for mature skin a try.
- Anti-aging formula
- Does not settle into fine lines
- Skin looks softer and healthier
- Protects against harmful rays with SPF15
- Enhances complexion with moderate coverage
- Delivers a mattified and natural finish
- Suitable for very dry, dry, and combination skin
- Not ideal for oily skin makeup users
Clinique galore, and we are obsessed! What about you? Are you still confused about which one would best suit your skin? Check out our buying guide below.
Buying Guide – How Do I Choose the Best Clinique Foundation For The Skin?
Choosing the right foundation is absolutely essential, or else you’ll end up ruining your makeup look. Here are some things you must consider before purchasing a foundation:
Skin tone: Your foundation should be the same shade as your skin tone if you want a natural finish. For those who want a slightly brighter complexion can opt for one shade lighter, but we’d advise you to stick to the natural skin color for the best results.
Skin type: Though most of the Clinique foundations are suitable for all skin types, it is advisable to inspect before choosing it to prevent skin issues later. Ideally, liquid and pressed powder foundations are best-suited for combination to oily skin, whereas creamy foundations are great for dry to normal skin.
Coverage: A foundation is all about the coverage it delivers. While some may require a thicker consistency to hide the dark spots and blemishes, for others, sheer and buildable coverage is sufficient to enhance the complexion. So, according to your coverage needs, pick a foundation.
Skin issues: Clinique is widely known for tackling skin issues while giving a flawless glow. Whether you have acne issues, fine lines, blemishes, or redness, Clinique has a foundation for one and all.
Lightweight formula: Considering you have to wear the foundation all day long, choose a weightless formula that goes on smoothly and leaves a comfortable layer on the skin that you can carry for the rest of the day.
Infographic: Key Ingredients To Look For In Clinique Foundations
Clinique foundations are loved by all owing to their great finish and lasting power. However, when you buy one, ensure to check its ingredients as a good-quality foundation must have healthy, safe ingredients. Go through the infographic below to learn about which key ingredients to look for when buying a Clinique foundation for your skin.
The brand Clinique offers foundations that are suitable for various skin tones and undertones. Most of them come with an oil-free formula that helps correct uneven skin tone while reducing dark spots, patches, and blemishes on your skin. Most Clinique foundations are made with SPF15 to protect your skin from harmful sun rays. However, read the reviews above thoroughly to buy the product that matches your skin tone. For users with sensitive skin, look out for fragrance-free and allergy-tested foundations under this brand.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
Chaitra Krishnan is a makeup enthusiast who is passionate about all things beauty. She loves using Clinique foundations because they are available in various shades and offer great coverage. She has carefully curated this list after reviewing user feedback and product specifications on multiple trusted e-commerce sites. According to her, the best part about the Clinique foundations is that they have dermatologically-tested, long-lasting formulas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Clinique a Good Foundation?
Absolutely! Clinique is a great foundation that ensures a combo of flawless and nourished skin with every use. Also, the brand is well-known among makeup users worldwide for satisfying results.
Is Clinique Foundation Good for Skin?
Clinique foundations are known for having skin-friendly ingredients that ensure to moisturize, treat, and protect skin while delivering a stunning and natural finish. So yes, Clinique foundation is good for the skin.
Which Foundation Gives You the Best Coverage?
Though most of the Clinique foundations give the best coverage, Even Better Glow Light Reflecting Makeup, Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer, and Repairwear Laser Focus Foundation win because of their natural and perfect finish on the skin.
How Long Does Clinique Foundation Last?
If you are looking for a long-lasting formula, Beyond Perfecting Powder and Chubby In The Nude Foundation Stick claim to last all day long.
Is Clinique Foundation Water or Oil-Based?
Clinique Foundations are mostly oil-free and infused with skin-friendly ingredients making them a favorite amongst all makeup users.
What Is the Difference Between Clinique Even Better and Even Better Glow?
They both are great foundations for all skin types. Even Better Foundation helps with correcting and covering uneven skin tones and age spots, whereas, Even Better Glow Foundation tends to moisturize and nourish the skin intensely with its vitamin-rich formula.
- Best Compact Powders For Oily Skin
- Best Lakme Compact Powders For Different Skin Types
- Best Foundations (And Reviews) For Sensitive Skin
- How To Choose Compact Powder Shades For Different Skin Types
- Best Foundation Brushes