Imagine getting medical-grade skin treatment right at home. You will have great skin all the time. Fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, loose skin, and pigmentation can be kept at bay. It sounds like a dream, right? No! If you have been trying to improve the appearance of your skin but failed at it, a high-frequency facial machine may be the solution. In this article, we have listed the 8 best high-frequency facial machines available on the market right now. Take a look.
Before we get to the list, let’s understand what high-frequency facial machines are and how they can help you get flawless skin.
What Is A High-Frequency Facial Machine?
It is an electrical tool used for skin treatment and cosmetic purposes. Usually, this machine treats stubborn skin conditions like acne, pimples, hyperpigmentation, and dark spots. It helps fight the signs of aging, like wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin. The high frequency machine converts it into energy that heats the electrode. Each electrode has argon gas, and when this tube is rubbed across the skin, the cells get activated, resulting in the elimination of dead skin cells.
Here’s how your skin will transform after using a high-frequency facial machine.
Here are the top 8 high-frequency facial machines you can buy.
Top 8 High-Frequency Machines To Buy In 2019
1. Signstek Hand Holding High-Frequency Instrument
This high-frequency facial machine is meant for clearing acne. It comes with four electrodes that can be used to treat both the face and the body. The mushroom electrode tube is used for treating broad areas, the tongue tube is for sensitive areas, such as beneath the eyes, the comb tube is for scalp circulation to promote new hair growth, and the bent tube is for targeting specific areas with dark spots.
- Has 3 frequency levels
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces fine lines
- Tightens skin
2. Nuderma Natural Dermal Cell Energy Amplification System
This complete skincare system treats sagging skin, hair loss, dark spots, and wrinkles. It amplifies cell activity to reverse the aging process. This device rapidly treats acne scars by killing the bacteria beneath your skin. It provides a natural boost to cellular energy. With regular use, it improves the overall condition of your skin.
- Pain-free treatment
- Boosts skin circulation
- Increases cell production
- Reduces inflammation
3. eDiva High-Frequency Facial Device
This high-frequency facial machine can be used for multiple purposes. It promotes metabolism and blood circulation in your skin, which improves your skin texture. It reduces wrinkles and disinfects your skin by killing bacteria. The device has different electrodes to treat different areas.
- Effective for large facial areas
- Eliminates dark circles and pigmentation
- Keeps your skin looking fresh and glowing
- Restores skin’s pH levels
- Comes with a blackhead remover cream
4. New Spa High-Frequency Facial Device
This device works with a high-frequency current of 200,000 cycles per second. It allows you to perform both direct and indirect facial applications. The device has seven glass electrodes in different shapes and sizes. It increases blood circulation and provides heat to remove the dirt from the pores. With regular use, this device claims to refine your skin and improve the tone.
- Heals your skin
- Increases sebum flow
- Clears dark points and acne scars
5. Project E Beauty Portable High-Frequency Skin Care Device
This professional-grade high-frequency facial device is specially designed to treat acne-prone skin. It has two color variants – the violet argon gas electrode is used to treat acne, and the orange-red neon gas electrode is used to treat aging skin. These electrodes are available in different shapes and sizes.
- Restores skin moisture levels
- Removes freckles
- Enhances blood circulation
- Tightens your skin
- Can break easily
6. Beauty Star High-Frequency Anti Aging Device
This high-frequency electrotherapy instrument uses ultraviolet light and vibration to treat your skin. It promotes blood circulation and reduces inflammation. It can also be used on your hair to eliminate dandruff. You can use the comb electrode to treat flakiness and sore hair follicles. It firms your skin and slows down the aging process.
- Increases skin’s pH levels
- Eliminates pigmentation
- Brightens your skin tone
- Heals wounds
- Mediocre quality
7. Ultra Nova High-Frequency Facial Machine
This device has seven argon electrodes that deliver tissue-producing ozone to kill bacteria. It stimulates cell production and enhances cellular metabolism to treat all kinds of skin issues. It helps tighten saggy skin and eliminates fine lines, revealing much younger and healthy-looking skin.
- Includes 7 types of electrodes
- Can be used for the face, body, and hair
- Heals dark spots and acne scars
- Improves skin texture
- Availability issues
8. Emarkbeauty 8 in 1 High-Frequency Facial Machine
This device has multiple features for different kinds of skin issues. The vacuum extractor is for removing impurities from your skin, and the spray mist is for hydrating it. The argon gas electrode is for toning your skin, while the galvanic is for deep skin cleansing. The device activates your facial cells and oxygenates the skin to make it clear, radiant, and healthy. It is an excellent device for removing pimples and blemishes.
- Relaxes your skin
- Lifts your skin tone
- Clears dead cells
- Reduces redness and inflammation
- Availability issues
With these high-end facial machines, you can get great skin whenever and wherever you want. Pick your favorite kit from the list, try it out and let us know about your experience by commenting below.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
Is it safe to use this device at home?
Yes. But, do not deviate from the instructions as the electrodes have their own order, which needs to be followed.
How frequently can I use it?
The kit usually comes with instructions about the use and timings. But if you need confirmation, you can consult a dermatologist before using it.
Does it matter what kind of machine I use?
No, as most machines come with a similar number of electrodes and colors. But, there are some machines with advanced settings, which are meant for salon or dermatologist treatments.
- 10 Best Microcurrent Facial Machines That Give An Instant Face Lift
- 10 Amazing Beauty Benefits Of Galvanic Facial
- 10 Best Radio Frequency Skin Tightening Machines – 2019
- 10 Best Cavitation Machines For Fat Burning And Body Sculpting
Latest posts by Pooja Karkala (see all)
- 10 Best Mouthwashes For Healthy Teeth And Gums And Fighting Bad Breath - February 11, 2020
- Top 10 Pureology Shampoos – Reviews - February 11, 2020
- 10 Best Castor Oils That Promote Hair Growth - February 11, 2020
- 10 Best (Soft And Hard) Bonnet Hair Dryers Of 2020 – Reviews And Buying Guide - February 10, 2020
- 15 Best Drugstore Hair Dyes For At-Home Coloring - February 4, 2020