When the sun begins to shine on us, warming our skin after a cold winter season, you may find yourself gravitating towards crop tops, sundresses, skirts, and sunglasses. But it’s not just your wardrobe that goes through changes; you might have to change your perfumes too. You need to switch out your heavy scents for something that’s more light and fresh, yet lingers on even after you have left the room.
How would you like it if your fragrance was everything summer— long days spent on the beach basking in the sun or those fun picnic dates with your special someone? fresh Honeysuckle perfumes are just a reflection of those perfect summer moments. These tiny trumpet-shaped flowers are not the most popular flowers used in perfumes, but they should be because of their fresh and sweet scent. Since there are not many honeysuckle perfumes in the market, finding the right one might be challenging. So we put together a list of the 10 best honeysuckle perfumes of 2020, just for you!
Top 10 Best Honeysuckle Perfumes That Will Leave You Smelling Fresh
An alluring combination of sparkling flowers and sleek woods, ESTEE LAUDER Modern Muse Eau de Parfum symbolizes femininity and strength with its floral-woody scent. This perfume was created by perfumer Harry Fermont who wanted to capture the duality of a modern woman’s personality by designing a fragrance that includes 2 accords. The first accord is a beautiful blend of jasmine, honeysuckle, tuberose, mandarin orange, fresh lily, sambac jasmine, dewy petals, and Chinese sambac jasmine absolute. The second accord is entirely a mix of rich musks that includes Madagascar vanilla, soft musk, amber wood, and 2 types of patchouli. Even though honeysuckle is not the lead flower here, this floral note is quite prevalent, and at times more robust than the others.
- Fresh and light
- Moderate sillage
- Ideal for daily wear
- Two distinctively different accords
- May not be long-lasting
If fresh floral scents are your thing, then you will love this honeysuckle scent by Burberry London. It opens up with elegant top notes of rose and honeysuckle, which is mellowed down by the deep middle notes of jasmine, peony, Tiare flower, and a hint of fresh clementine zest. It’s held together with the base notes that are a mix of musk, sandalwood, and patchouli. Launched in 2006, this honeysuckle-scented perfume exudes elegance and subtle warmth and is excellent for all-year-round use.
- Classic and elegant
- Moderate sillage
- Good staying power
- Beautifully crafted bottle with check fabric cover
- Some may not like the strong floral fragrance
Created by the design house Derek Lam 10 Crosby Street, this perfume celebrates everything youth, love, and lust with a blend of honeysuckle and crisp apple. This is one of the 10 scents in the fragrance collection featuring unique and modern scents. Each scent has its own story to tell, which is based upon the 10 Crosby Street seen from a different perspective from Derek Lam’s window. This sophisticated perfume is the perfect scent to wear during the day or for a night out.
- Wears from day into night
- Everyday wear perfume
- Clean and fresh
- May smell a bit too sweet for some
This exquisitely crafted scent is warm, delicate, and intensely sensual, and is a perfect summer fragrance for those who gravitate towards unisex scents. It’s neither too floral nor too fruity, but smells more like bottled sunshine, offering an enveloping experience. As soon as you open the bottle, you are invited by the top notes of aromatic and fruity davana. At the heart of it is a fresh mix of rose and honeysuckle while the base note with woody moss dries down to a bold, earthy, and floral fragrance. One of the most fragrant honeysuckle perfumes, this cologne can be sprayed on its own or layered and mixed with other fragrances to create your unique scent.
- Strong sillage
- Long-lasting fragrance
- Not too sweet
- Suitable for daytime
- Some may not like the mossy-musky base.
This fragrance is just pure indulgence. It’s warm, bright, and summery just like you wanted. The immediate moment the scent of nectar-rich honeysuckle, tender neroli blossoms, and cashmere-soft woods wafts your way, you will begin to understand the subtlety of sweetness and wildness of adventure like never before. Refreshing and tantalizing, spritz this spray for a more modern, confident, and energetic vibe. This rollerball perfume is sleek and compact, making it travel-friendly and easy to use when on the move.
- Subtle scent
- Bright and summery
- Convenient to store in a purse
- May have a strong chemical odor
For someone who spent their summers eating the sweet little droplets out of honeysuckles, there can be nothing more amazing than finding a perfume with a summer smell of these tiny white and yellow flowers. The fragrance is dreamy and very romantic, just like the first dates, making it out-and-out romantic wear. This perfume is wearable, does not change its scent over time. It is the best honeysuckle for fragrance and is perfect for daily wear.
- Subtle and delicate
- Not tested on animals
- Made of high-quality material
- No phthalates or artificial colors
- May not be long-wearing
This lush yet light perfume combines the intoxicating smell of honeysuckles with the aroma of lush botanicals from the forest floor for a freshly feminine and slightly sweet scent. This fragrance is part of the Living Floral collection. It was created by renowned perfumer Laurent Le Guernec along with the master gardeners at the New York Botanical Garden (NYBG) with the sole purpose of capturing the fresh and heady scent of living honeysuckle at the NYBG that blooms between March and April. If you like the sweet, inviting aroma of these blossoms, this natural honeysuckle perfume is the one for you!
- Fresh and natural
- Lingers around for long
- Compact and travel-friendly
- Paraben, sulfate, and phthalate-free
- May have a weak projection
Much like the ambrosial nectar of honeysuckles attracts children and hummingbirds; you can become the center of attention with a few spritzes of this Mary Kay Eau de Toilette in sparkling honeysuckle fragrance perfume. The soft and crisp aroma of pear and honeysuckle smells just like fresh summer, taking you back to those days when running barefoot on grass and relishing the nectar of honeysuckles were the highlights of your summer. The fragrance is so natural and clean that even if you take a whiff of it in the air, you wouldn’t be able to tell if it’s the scent of a perfume.
- Travel-ready bottle
- Everyday scent
- Goes on easily
- Suitable for any age
- Not overpowering
- Might be too sweet for some
Inspired by the sunny, azure-blue Mediterranean beach, perfumer Aerin Lauder created this fragrance in 2015 to encapsulate the place perfectly. This heady blend of sweet floral bouquet and sunny citruses represents those shimmering beaches and beautiful flowers. The floral and fruity combination of sweet honeysuckle and sparkling grapefruit is the top note that lingers as you open the bottle. At its heart, this Aerin honeysuckle perfume is a medley of citrusy Italian bergamot and mandarin oil that offers lasting freshness which is held together with the flower bouquet featuring lily of the valley, lush gardenia, and sambac jasmine absolute.
- Floral-citrusy fragrance
- Eye-catching azure blue stopper design
- Might not be concentrated enough
Launched in 2014, this mesmerizing fragrance comes housed in an artisanal glass bottle featuring the dreamy and luscious scent of the honeysuckle flower. The nose behind this perfume is Lev Glazman, who was taking his evening stroll through the village of Penne d’Agenai in France one day, when he was suddenly captivated by the intoxicating smell of honeysuckle. It is not only the smell that inspired him, but he was also fascinated by its beautiful petals and leaves. The top notes of this perfume are dreamy ylang ylang, golden peach and black currant, while the heart plays host to aromas of French honeysuckle, jasmine sambac, and transparent magnolia. This ensemble is wrapped in the base notes of blue cyclamen, sunny musk, and dark plum.
- Luscious and fresh
- Pleasant scent
- Strong projection
- Can be layered with other scents
- May not last long
With so many fragrances to choose from, it can be challenging to find the one that best suits you. That’s why we have put down a few points to help you pick the right one.
How To Choose Honeysuckle Perfume – A Buying Guide
- Most honeysuckle perfumes are relatively mild, but the fragrance could be intense, depending on the other ingredients used. So, firstly, you need to figure out what your scent preference is when it comes to perfumes. Some perfumes will have prominent and pure honeysuckle scent that could be sweet, floral, and heady, while the others may include a blend of honeysuckle with fruity or musky notes.
- Every perfume includes 3 notes – top, middle, and base. Spray a little of the chosen scent on your wrist. Let it sit for a while. Now, try to figure out whether you like the opening fragrance note and how it blends into and dries down to create different scents. See how it reacts to your body and how it goes with your personality. If you’re happy with it, then well, you have found your new go-to honeysuckle perfume, which may end up becoming your most favorite fragrance.
There you have it, the 10 top-rated honeysuckle perfumes that feature honeysuckle as the main ingredient. Although you may not find that many honeysuckle perfumes in the market, we can definitely say that the ones listed above are some of the best out there. Whether you’re looking for a spring/summer perfume to add to your collection or a new signature scent that can be used all year round, these 10 perfumes have you covered.
- 7 Best Zara Perfumes For Women – 2020
- Best Tommy Girl Perfumes – Our Top 10
- Best Pheromones Perfumes Available In India – Our Top 10
- Best Britney Spears Perfumes For Women – Our Top 10
- 10 Best Paris Hilton Perfumes For Women
Latest posts by Mayuri J Ravi (see all)
- 13 Best Drugstore Moisturizers For Combination Skin You Need To Try In 2021 - February 8, 2021
- 13 Best Dual Voltage Curling Irons In 2021 - February 8, 2021
- 10 Best Clay Masks For Combination Skin In 2021 - February 6, 2021
- 15 Best Charcoal Peel-Off Masks Of 2021 For Clearer And Radiant Complexion - February 4, 2021
- 13 Best 3D Mascaras Of 2021 You Need In Your Makeup Kit - February 1, 2021