5 Best Japanese Hair Dryers Of 2023
Achieve smooth and frizz-free hairstyles with these advanced-tech tools from Japan!
Drying your hair amidst busy schedules seems time-consuming. But it is not impossible, especially if the best Japanese hair dryer. These hair dryers are innovatively designed with advanced technologies to dry and style your hair fast and without losing the moisture in your hair. The hair dryers make your hair soft, hydrated, and manageable. Additionally, the lightweight design makes it easy to use without straining your wrists and arms. They help reduce the frizz, make your hair voluminous, and provide a healthy look.
We have provided you with a list of the 5 best hair dryers with all details and reviews. Check them out below!
In This Article
5 Best Japanese Hair Dryers Available Right Now
Panasonic EH-NA65 Nanoe Dryer features revolutionary nanotechnology that infuses 1000 times more moisture into your hair compared to regular ionic dryers. It helps in reducing static and frizz and adds volume to your hair while significantly reducing damage caused by everyday brushing. It is a lightweight machine that features a powerful yet quiet motor. It comes with three pro-styling hair attachments and 3 heat settings. You can style short fine hair and get sleek straight hair with minimal heat damage using this hairdryer. Check out the review of this product for more information. Key Features Specifications Pros Cons
Best Anti-Frizz:Panasonic EH-NA65-K Nanoe Dryer
Use a heat protectant before drying your hair to retain moisture and keep your lock safe from heat damage. In addition, use an anti-frizz spray after drying.
Best Travel-Friendly Design:TESCOM BID42U Negative Ions Hair Dryer
Panasonic EH-NA65 Nanoe Dryer features revolutionary nanotechnology that infuses 1000 times more moisture into your hair compared to regular ionic dryers. It helps in reducing static and frizz and adds volume to your hair while significantly reducing damage caused by everyday brushing. It is a lightweight machine that features a powerful yet quiet motor. It comes with three pro-styling hair attachments and 3 heat settings. You can style short fine hair and get sleek straight hair with minimal heat damage using this hairdryer. Check out the review of this product for more information.
TESCOM BID42U Negative Ions Hair Dryer features double negative ions that help style your hair. The cool air switch provided on the handle blows cool air. This hair dryer comes with 3-speed settings – 1, 2, and 3, which help control the airflow. It is equipped with dual voltage and a cool tip. It comes with a foldable handle design for convenient carrying and compact storage.
- Sliding switch for easily switching to different airflow modes
- Fordable design and a hanging loop for convenient storing
- Product dimension: H 210 x W 137 x D 77mm
- Weight: 440 g
- Color: White
- Wattage: 1500 watts
- Attractive design
- No easy clean filter
Aim the dryer downwards on your hair if you wish it to lay flat. However, to add more volume, aim the dryer upward from the root towards the tip.
Best Dual Voltage Option:Panasonic Nanoe EH-NA5A-W Hair Dryer
Panasonic Nanoe EH-NA5A-W hair dryer is lightweight and foldable, so it easy to carry around. It is also equipped with a dual voltage switch, which makes it easy to use in multiple countries. It features Nanoe Technology that keeps moisture locked in your hair to keep it silky smooth. It also comes with a quick-dry nozzle that helps in drying your hair quickly. It is best suited for thick hair.
- Nanoe technology that keeps hair moisturized and silky.
- Turbo mode to dry hair quickly.
- Powerful dry and cold air mode.
- Product Dimensions: 56 x 3.15 x 8.27 inches
- Speed Settings: 2 (High and Low)
- Heat Settings: 3 (Turbo, Set, and Cold)
- Wattage: 1400 watts
- Warranty: 2 years
- Item Weight: 2 lbs
- Color: White
- Dries hair quickly
- Dual voltage
- A bit noisy on turbo mode
Best For Hair Moisturization:TESCOM Naturam Negative Ion Hair Dryer
The TESCOM Naturam Negative Ion Hair Dryer keeps your hair hydrated, reduces frizz, and shines your hair. It comes with a nozzle that blows air precisely to hair shafts by moisturizing the hair shafts. The device comes with ventilation allowing proper airflow and ensuring that it is not overheated. In addition, it includes only 2 speed settings – turbo and normal that promote easy styling of your hair.
- Ion technology to minimize frizz
- Sliding switch for easy operation
- Heat settings: 2
- Speed settings: 2
- Suitable for all hair types
- Hanging loop
- Foldable handle
- No cool shot button
Best Ergonomic Handle:Monster KOIZUMI KHD-W710
Monster Koizumi KHD-W710 works on a powerful ion function. The hairdryer is specially designed to reduce damage to your hair with a short drying time. The tremendous fan blow offers even and faster drying. There are also two fans installed in the hairdryer that provide gentle drying. The hairdryer comes with 4-speed settings – turbo, high, low, and cool. These different airflow levels help in styling the hair.
- Operates with simple push buttons.
- Available in three different colors – red, black, and white.
- Package dimensions: 12.32 inches x 6.02 inches x 4.33 inches
- Weight: 1.48 pounds
- Color: Black
- Narrow tip
- Fast drying
- Ergonomic handle
Japan’s technology has always been ahead of the rest of the world’s! And when it comes to hair dryers, they have truly excelled. However, what kind of hair dryer you need depends on your hair type. Choose poorly, and you may see dull and dehydrated strands. So, before finalizing a brand, go through the following factors and purchase the best hair dryer.
How To Choose The Right Hair Dryer – A Buying Guide
- Wattages: Higher the wattage, the higher the efficiency of the hair dryer. Such a dryer takes less time to dry your hair and sets the style without damaging your tresses. Therefore, select a higher-wattage hair dryer between 1500 to 2000 watts to achieve the best results.
- Metal: Blow dryers are categorized based on the metal they use. Uneven heat from metal heating coils damages hair when used at high temperatures. So, look for a hair dryer that is either tourmaline, ceramic, or titanium-based. They release negative ions and distribute heat evenly, delivering shiny and healthy tresses.
- Size: We all know how time-consuming and tiring it can be to style our hair. A heavy tool will simply add to your problems! Instead, choose a lightweight portable dryer with an ergonomic handle if you need one frequently, have super long hair, or have thick tresses that take a long time to dry.
- Heat Settings: Fixed high heat usually damages your hair. Therefore, pick hair dryers with adjustable heat settings. They help you customize according to your hair needs and are more practical to use.
- Cool Shot Button: The cool shot button in a hair dryer brings down the temperature of your tresses and helps you to set your style. Pick a dryer that has this option.
- Cord Length: A long cord helps you dry your hair with ease. So, choose a dryer with a long cord between six and ten feet. Additionally, pick those with 360-degree swivel cords for flexible styling.
Japanese hair dryers help retain moisture in your tresses. They prevent frizz while making your hair softer, nourished, and hydrated. Not only do these hair dryers add volume to your hair, but they also reduce significant damage that is caused due to brushing your strands daily. It doesn’t matter what the length of your hair is, with a Japanese hair dryer, you can now style your tresses in any way without damaging your strands. Avoid hair dryers that do not come with an easy clean filter and make unnecessary noise.
Why Trust Stylecraze
Shiboli Chakraborti, the author of this article, is a hair care aficionado and likes to try different hair products to identify the most effective ones. She compiled a list of the best Japanese hair dryers after conducting thorough research on brand websites and user feedback. Designed with cutting-edge technology, these items can provide you with soft, manageable, and frizz-free tresses.
- Best Budget (Affordable) Hair Dryers According To Reviewers
- Best Hair Dryers
- Best Quiet Hair Dryers For Daily Use
- Best Professional Hair Dryers To Buy Online
- Best Dual Voltage Hair Dryers