When we talk about skin care products that are affordable, gentle, and potent, the first name that comes to our mind is K-beauty. If you have used Korean beauty products for your face, why should the body miss out on their benefits? And that is why we have put together a list of the best Korean body lotions available to keep your skin healthy, soft, and supple. Scroll down.
In This Article
5 Best Korean Body Lotions For Women
1. Best Non-Sticky: Somang Milk Body Lotion
The Somang Milk Body Lotion has a non-greasy and milky texture that glides easily on the skin without leaving any residue. It forms a protective barrier on your skin to keep it thoroughly moisturized. The lotion is rich in milk extracts, vitamins A, D, B12, and B6, biotin, organic proteins, and lactic acid, which transform dry skin into supple and soft skin. It is instantly absorbed into your skin to nourish, soothe, and soften it and relieve dry patches and irritation. The sweet floral scent soothes your senses and leaves a lingering fresh fragrance all day long.
- Spreads easily
- Value for money
- Contains parabens
- Strong scent
2. Best Sweat-Resistant: Nella Oneday Whitener Magical Whitening Lotion
This lotion from Nella is an instant whitening and brightening Korean body lotion. The lightweight formula soothes and brightens dull skin with just a single application. It contains tiny pink capsules that impart a natural radiance to your skin without leaving a white cast. The niacinamide in the lotion brightens and clarifies your skin. Peppermint extract calms dry and irritated skin, while witch hazel extract has antibacterial properties that treat blemishes and soothe your skin. This lotion is also water and sweat-proof, thus ensuring hydration all through the day.
- Adds glow
- No white cast
- Suitable for all skin types
- Unpleasant fragrance
3. Best Non-Greasy: ILLIYOON Total Aging Care Body Lotion
The ILLIYOON Total Aging Care Body Lotion is a Korean native herb-based body lotion with long-lasting moisturizing and anti-aging abilities. It hydrates and softens parched skin and improves elasticity.
This multifunctional lotion reduces skin wrinkles and boosts radiance and brightness. It is formulated with ginseng, fermented soybean, camellia seed extract, and green tea extract. Ginseng acts as a protective barrier that improves skin vitality and moisturizes it. Fermented soybean moisturizes the skin, camellia seed extract nourishes it deeply, and the green tea extract works as an antioxidant to improve and soften skin texture.
- Absorbed quickly
- Suitable for mature skin
- Value for money
- Slightly sticky
4. Best Lightweight: Nella Oneday Whitener WHITE SNOW Tone Up Body Lotion
This Korean body lotion instantly firms your skin and imparts an even tone. The brightening elements make your skin naturally translucent. This product contains bifida ferment filtrate and pseudo alteromonas ferment filtrate, which add a sparkling finish to your skin. It has all-natural extracts like blueberry, blackberry, sesame seed, rice, soybean seed, euterpe oleracea fruit, garlic bulb, morus alba fruit, and juni perus communis fruit. This potent blend penetrates the skin to nourish it from within and make it soft and smooth.
- Contains natural ingredients
- Value for money
- Leaves a white cast
- Unpleasant fragrance
5. Best Quick-Absorbing: Esthete Aloe Hand & Body Lotion
The Esthete Aloe Hand & Body Lotion provides 24 hours of intense hydration to parched skin. It repairs damaged and dry skin and makes it smooth and soft. The lightweight, non-greasy formula is absorbed instantly and glides easily for smooth application. It protects your hands, feet, and skin from dehydration and dry, itchy patches.
Aloe vera, shea butter, extra virgin olive oil, ceramides, allantoin, and hyaluronic acid restore and revitalize your skin and lock in hydration. The extra virgin olive oil has antioxidants, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory properties that protect your skin from free radical cell damage. The ceramides lock in moisture and hold the skin cells together to form a protective skin barrier to make your skin look firm, smooth, and radiant. Allantoin, extracted from comfrey, heals acne scars by promoting skin cell turnover and moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin.
- Absorbed quickly
- Pleasant fragrance
Korean skincare products are in high demand because of their chemical-free and soothing formulations. However, an important part of the Korean beauty ritual is often left unexamined – the body lotion! This guide will help you with the points that you require to consider while buying a Korean body lotion to meet your needs and preferences.
What To Consider When Buying Korean Body Lotions
- Ingredients:The most important ingredients to look for in body lotions are vitamins A and E, milk extracts, biotin, and lactic acid which nourishes the skin deeply. Other ingredients like peppermint and witch hazel calm irritated skin effectively. A few body lotions even out your skin tone while protecting your skin from harmful UV rays. Some body lotions also come with anti-aging ingredients like ginseng and green tea extracts which improve your skin’s elasticity. Watch out for those lotions as per your skin’s needs.
- Toxin-Free:You should choose a Korean body lotion that is formulated without any toxins or chemicals. Do check the ingredient list and avoid ingredients like paraben, silicon, mineral oil, sulfate, and coal tar. A toxin-free formulation is gentle on the skin and suits people with sensitive skin as well.
- Cost And Reviews:Always do a price comparison with the quality of ingredients present in the body lotion. Korean body lotion that is chemical-free and enriched with high-quality ingredients will always be higher in price in comparison to the others. Also, check the online reviews from different customers before making a purchasing decision.
- Fragrance-Free:If you have sensitive skin, avoid added fragrance in your lotion. Be sure to check the ingredients list to make sure you are buying an allergen-free product.
- Additional Benefits: Look for a Korean body lotion that is non-sticky, sweat resistant, and non-greasy. It should get absorbed effortlessly into the skin. The lotion you choose should be lightweight without giving a feel of being loaded on the skin. SPF is another feature that you should consider while purchasing to keep sun tan at bay.
By now, you must be already aware that Korean skincare products have been ruling the industry for a while now. The best Korean body lotions are affordable, gentle, and work wonders on your skin. The body lotions are packed with beneficial ingredients that moisturize and nourish your skin, just like their sheet masks, oil cleansers, and other skincare products. The reviewed options are lightweight, non-sticky, waterproof, and suitable for all skin types. If you have sensitive, chronically dry, and reactive skin, Korean body lotions can be game-changing for your skin.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
Shiboli Chakraborti, the author of this post, is a certified skin care coach who uses her in-depth knowledge to offer the best beauty product recommendations to the readers. She has compiled a list of the top Korean body lotions that you can add to your skincare routine. She conducted extensive research and read several user reviews from reputable sources for curating the list. These lightweight, non-sticky lotions absorb quickly into the skin leaves it feeling soft and smooth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Korean body lotion be used on the face?
Yes, you can use Korean body lotion on your face.
Which Korean body lotion makes your skin the softest?
Somang Milk Body Lotion is great if you want to soften and smoothen your skin.
How often should you apply Korean body lotion?
You can use Korean body lotions daily in winter and on alternate days in the summer.
- 35 Best Korean Skin Care Products
- 10 Best Korean Exfoliators For All Skin Types
- 10 Best Korean Skincare Brands to Try
- 15 Best Korean Moisturizers For All Skin Types