Life is too short to have simple braids, which is why you need the best braiding hair to make them stand out and look stunning! Now, whether you are a novice or maven at braiding hair, finding the right brand for your tresses can be taxing at times. Plus, you have to make sure they are made of 100% Kanekalon hair unless you want to end up with a fake and plastic-like shine or flimsy feeling that may also damage your natural hair. And although there are multiple synthetic braiding hair brands out there, we’ve filtered and collated some of the top ones such as X-pression, Black N Gold, and FreeTress for you.
Also, with Black N Gold being one of the best brands when it comes to quality, comfort, installation process, and material, there’s no reason why you would want to miss it this season!
Now ladies, are you ready to flaunt your braids like a VIP? Check out our list of the 9 best synthetic braiding hair brands of 2020 below.
Read on to know more!
Stay Braided And Beautiful With 9 Best Synthetic Braiding Hair Brands Of 2020!
100% Kanekalon braiding hair, but chicer! Flaunt your protective styles with these high-quality ombre extensions by Besteffie. Weighing 100g and 24 inches long, these 5-in-pack braiding extensions are ideal for making crochet and twists too. Ensuring to hold the texture effortlessly, they are comfortable, soft, and smooth as well. And as for the hairstyle, it blends seamlessly with your tresses to look natural, neat, and insanely gorgeous! Gift it to a braids lover or wear it to a party or Halloween; Besteffie Ombre Braiding Hair will make you stand out with the ombre glow.
- High-temperature jumbo braided hair
- Ensures no shedding or fading
- Durable and colorful
- Heat resistant and odorless
- Easy-to-wear and ideal for daily use
- Color may bleed
- Hair may tangle during braiding
Never tried protective styles before? Let CCmargue’s Jumbo Braiding Hair be your first! Easy-to-use for novices and comfortable to wear, these braiding extensions are made of high-temperature Kanekalon synthetic fiber. Also, they claim to be fade-free! Go ahead, seal it with a hot water setting; the color will not bleed. Besides this, this braiding hair weighs 100g and is 24 inches long. Give it a try!
- Versatile braiding hair
- Soft, smooth, and durable
- Odorless and shed-free
- Suitable to use for crochet and other protective styles
- Slightly stiff
- Hair may get tangled
Don’t mind spending on premium braiding hair? Then X-pression Outre Synthetic Hair Braids made of Kanekalon will make you want to flaunt them even more! Top-quality, easy-to-manage, pre-stretched 3-times and pre-layered as well, get ready to braid your way into a stunning hairdo this season with this one. And the best part is, they are super light and blend with your natural texture effortlessly too. Yep, time to look your gorgeous best— you ready, girl?
- 52 inches long
- Holds up effortlessly
- Easy-to-wear and comfortable
- Non-itchy, fade-proof, and odorless
- Safe to seal with hot water setting
- It may not be tangle-free.
Curly hair beauties, here’s one for your gorgeous locks! With a natural yaki texture, so it blends with your hair seamlessly, these 50 inches long classic braiding hair guarantee stunning braids only. Designed to be sealed with multiple settings, including hot water setting and electric iron sealing, they are also easy-to-install and feather-light to deliver a soft and beautiful hairdo. Want more? The brand ensures no friction or breakage while sleeping too! Still, want to miss it?
- Made of 100% Kanekalon fiber
- Prevents natural hair from turning harsh
- Ensures ultra-comfort and long-lasting wear
- Flame retardant, non-flammable, and tangle-free
- Ideal to use for crochet, box braids, twists, curls, and more
- There may be slight shedding.
Gorgeous and how! You can say goodbye to bad hair days with this braiding hair in your collection. Screaming glam Afro-style, these kinky twist braids are 18 inches long, soft, and super easy to handle. Designed with the latest production technology to match natural hair texture, this Afro-textured extension ensures to add length and volume as well. Just what you need to make jaws drop with your stunning locks, give it a try if you haven’t already!
- Made of high-quality synthetic fiber
- Shed-free, tangle-free, and lightweight
- Healthy-looking, elastic, and with natural ends
- Ensures easy braiding with the weaving technique
- Not recommended if you are sensitive to smell
How about adding some stunning waves to your usual braid style? A great option for those who can handle some envy stares and wows wherever they go, these braiding hair extensions are made of high-quality Kanekalon fiber. Also, they are 14 inches long, fashionably curly, easy-to-install, and guarantee no split or tangles whatsoever! Yep, you think you can handle this glam makeover?
- Lightweight, soft, and smooth
- Long-lasting, natural-looking, and pre-looped
- Flame-retardant, odorless, and shed-free
- Suitable for all Afro hair textures and types
- Not ideal if you prefer a matte effect
For the love of crochet, try this braiding hair by FreeTress! Natural-looking, long, and designed to add a stunning glow to your mane, don’t blame us if you end up grabbing all the attention with these 20 inches crochet braids. Easy to install with a hot water setting, they are made of premium synthetic fiber and individually pre-looped to give a tidy and neat hair look. Just what you need for that special date or party, go glam with FressTress this season.
- Soft, smooth, and lightweight
- Shed-free and tangle-free
- Long-lasting and durable
- Ensures a tight and neat hold
- It has a strong odor.
Say hello to this gorgeous Afro and jumbo braiding hair by CXYP. 24 inches long and available in multiple colors, get ready to go glam with these twist braids that are made of high-temperature Kanekalon synthetic fiber. Weighing 100g, healthy-looking and tight, they are also easy to grab to make twists or braids. Ensuring to add a healthy volume and length to your gorgeous locks always, don’t blame us if the compliments are too many. Try it!
- Ensures a good hold
- Guarantees to not harm your natural hair
- Comfortable and long-lasting
- Durable, easy-to-install, and remove
- Ideal to use with dreadlock, Marley braid, Senegalese twists box braids, and more
- Slightly stiff
Lastly, this braiding hair that’ll stay true to its name, no matter how you wear it! Ensuring unlimited curls, waves, and endless protective styles for your hair— go explore your braiding expertise with these premium braids this season. Suitable to braid with a hot water setting, they are also lightweight, comfortable, and soft enough to give your hair a natural feel. And the best part, they are easy to brush and separate too.
- 82 inches long and weigh 165g
- Made of Kanekalon synthetic fiber
- Heat-resistant and tangle-free
Can braiding get more stunning than this! There you go, those were the 9 best synthetic braiding hair brands of 2020 that you must check out this season. With Kanekalon synthetic fiber giving you the most natural feeling and your hair a flaunt-worthy makeover, we bet you’ll want to show them off at every chance (or selfie!) you get. Curious to try, aren’t you? So are we! Now, go, pick your braiding hair, and let the show begin!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Kanekalon and synthetic hair?
Synthetic hair is shiny, stiff, and difficult to grab or work with for a long time, whereas Kanekalon hair has a natural hair-like feeling and even looks like natural hair. Also, they are softer, smoother, and more comfortable than synthetic hair.
Is synthetic hair toxic?
Yes, at times. Synthetic hair is made of plastic and may harm your natural hair or scalp if used frequently. Also, they emit toxic fumes after coming in contact with heat, thus making it all the more harmful.
Is Toyokalon better than Kanekalon?
No, Kanekalon hair is better than Toyokalon because they are more natural-looking and feel natural too. Toyokalon, on the other hand, is soft and made of premium quality material but might not look natural.
Should you wash braided hair?
Yes, you must wash and condition your braided hair twice a week if you want to avoid itchiness or build-up on your scalp.
Latest posts by Chaitra Krishnan (see all)
- Keep Your Skin Hydrated With These 13 Best Humidifiers For Dry Skin In 2021 - March 22, 2021
- 19 Makeup Mistakes That Are Dangerously Aging Your Look - March 19, 2021
- Groom Your Nails With The 15 Best Nail Clippers Of 2021! - March 17, 2021
- Recharge Your Skin With 15 Best Drugstore Sheet Masks Of 2021 - March 15, 2021
- How Scary Is It Being A Woman? 11 Real-life Experiences Shared By Women From Across The Country - March 10, 2021