Dealing with oily skin can be frustrating. Finding the right face mask for oily skin is like finding a perfect date for yourself – you do not know how many frogs you have to kiss before you chance upon “The One!” There are a lot of parameters to be considered, like the ingredients, quality, expectations, and, of course, the brand. You never know which one is going to match all your needs, reduce that greasiness, and leave your skin with an “oh-so-wonderful” feeling. We have spared you the hard work and curated a list of best and perfect face masks that can be your skin’s new BFFs! Check it out!
10 Best Face Masks For Oily Skin To Keep Greasiness In Check
This is a multi-tasking mask. The Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is a deep pore cleansing face, hair, and body mask. It is a 100% natural calcium bentonite clay mask, which is excellent for your skin. It can be used for facials, as a body wrap, for clay baths, foot soaks, hair masks, and even to calm irritation caused by an insect bite. This works best when used with apple cider vinegar. After application, you might experience slight redness, which is normal. A patch test is recommended, and if you have sensitive skin, do not leave the mask on for more than 5-10 minutes.
- Sun-dried natural clay
- No animal testing
- No animal products used
- Doesn’t contain any additives
- Helps to fade dark spots
This is a professional spa-grade pure Dead Sea mud face mask. It works best for reducing oiliness, pore minimizing, and preventing acne and blackheads. It is enriched by natural ingredients like aloe vera extracts, jojoba oil, and shea butter that deeply nourish your skin. It helps to extract all the toxins and impurities from your skin. It absorbs excess oil and exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal a fresh, soft, and even skin toned skin with a refined texture. Those with sensitive skin might experience redness, which is normal.
- Contains natural extracts
- No animal testing
- No animal by-products
- Reduces the appearance of pores
- Visible results
- Some users may not prefer the “artificial perfume-like” fragrance.
This product contains three pure clays and is formulated with potent ingredients to give you clear skin. It contains red algae and volcanic rock that help exfoliate dead skin cells, refine the appearance of skin pores, minimize excess oil production, and give you smooth and shine-free skin. You can use the clay 10 times per jar.
- Contains kaolin, montmorillonite, and Moroccan lava clays
- Evens out the skin tone
- Removes dirt and impurities effectively
- Does not irritate the skin
- Makes the skin noticeably smoother
- Reduces oiliness effectively
- Less quantity
- Takes time to dry.
This is an exfoliating facial mask that is developed with ingredients derived from nature. It gently cleans dirt and impurities and removes dead skin cells to exfoliate your skin, giving it a smooth appearance and making it look bright and even-toned. It contains vitamin C that helps fight sun damage and dark spots. The pumpkin in the mask is rich in beta-carotene that helps resurface your skin for even tone and smooth texture. Aloe vera
hydrates the skin and reinforces the skin’s moisture barrier, while glycolic acid dissolves the dull cells on the skin’s surface, revealing a fresh and glowing complexion.
- Non-GMO project verified
- Ethically sourced and fair trade ingredients
- Nature-derived ingredients
- No synthetic fragrance, colors, or preservatives
- May not suit those who have cystic acne.
The Tessa Naturals Dead Sea Mud Mask is made with the finest dead sea mud. It is packed wit0h soothing minerals that gently cleanse your skin. The dead sea mud penetrates the skin and removes dirt, excess oil, dead skin cells, and toxins. This face mask contains Hamamelis Virginiana extract and vegetable amino acids that remove stubborn blackheads and make your skin radiant. It is infused with natural collagen peptides that minimize aging signs, boost elasticity, and nourish your skin.
- Comes with a sponge
- Mineral-oil free
- Might cause a burning sensation
- Might stain the skin
This is a creamy, purifying clay mask that helps deep cleanse the pores, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and clear. It contains bentonite clay that absorbs excess oil and impurities that might clog the pores. It also contains pure Amazonian clay that gently exfoliates your skin. The apple fruit extract in the mask keeps the skin hydrated, and the cucumber seed extract brightens the skin tone.
- Suits oily-sensitive skin
- Clinically tested
- Contains PEG
- Quantity is less for the price.
- The skin might feel a bit tight and dry.
This is a hydrating bubble mask that cleanses your skin thoroughly without making it dry. Once you apply the mask, the gel bubbles up into a soap-like froth that deep cleanses the skin pores. It helps control excessive oil production and brightens your skin.
- 100% vegan
- No harmful chemicals
- The pump dispenser might dispense excess product.
This is a face mask with a 2-in-1 formula. It can be used as a deep purifying facial mask and a daily facial cleanser. It contains salicylic acid and is an anti-acne skin treatment that helps to unclog your skin pores and draws out trapped dirt, impurities, oil, and makeup to give you acne-free and clear skin. If you are using it as a mask, use it not more than two to three times a week. Leave it for 5 minutes before washing off.
- Dermatologist recommended brand
- Helps reduce acne and inflammation
- Reduces the appearance of skin pores
- Pleasant fragrance
This is a gentle deep pore treatment for your skin and is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. This anti-aging natural mud mask is infused with potent antioxidants and enriched with kaolin clay, rose hip oil, glycolic acid, and Coenzyme Q10. It claims to boost collagen and elastin production that keeps your skin youthful and makes it feel refreshed. This face mask is formulated with 70% organic ingredients and contains the highest percentage of active ingredients so that your skin can derive maximum benefits from the product.
- Contains vitamin C
- Contains glycolic acid
- Contains 70% plant-based ingredients
- Works well for sensitive skin
- Less quantity for the price.
This kaolin clay detox mask helps clear oil, excess sebum, and dirt from your face and gives it a healthy glow while minimizing the appearance of visible pores. This formula contains kaolin clay that detoxifies the pores, charcoal that draws out impurities, vitamin E that helps your skin retain moisture, and zinc that reduces excess oil production and prevents pore clogging. You can use it as a facial cleanser or a facial mask.
- Minimizes pores
- Makes the skin smoother and softer
- Contains dermatologist-recommended ingredients
- Suitable for combination skin
- May irritate sensitive skin.
Finding a facial mask that does not aggravate oily skin is tough. But we hope that we have made it easier for you. These products will help keep the oiliness in check and make sure your skin looks healthy, minus any blemishes, acne, and greasiness.
- 10 Best Types Of Face Mask For Every Skin Type
- 5 Simple Summer Face Packs For Oily Skin
- 16 Top DIY Face Masks For Glowing Skin That You Can Make At Home
- 15 Easy Homemade Face Packs For Oily And Acne-Free Skin
Latest posts by Ramona Sinha (see all)
- Avocado Oil For The Skin: Benefits And Ways To Use It - March 2, 2021
- Are Sulfates Really Bad For Your Hair? - March 2, 2021
- The 11 Best Antibacterial Soaps Of 2020 To Buy Right Now - March 1, 2021
- 19 Best At-Home Chemical Peels To Try - March 1, 2021
- 17 Best Essential Oils For Wrinkles: Anti-Aging Oils For Youthful Skin - March 1, 2021