Flaunting pencil heels may get you a lot of WOWs and OMGs, but your admirers don’t get to see the relief on your face when you take them off at the end of the day! That excruciating pain kicking in, making you vow to never step out in those heels again, is all too familiar. But is there a way out? Yes, and the answer to that is foot rockers. It is a rocking mechanism that helps in stretching and strengthening the muscles, ligaments, and tendons of the foot. It is the ultimate device to relieve pain and discomfort caused by Achilles’ tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, ankle strain, arch sprain, etc.
They are highly recommended for athletes and those whose daily routine involves extensive mobility.
Now that you know how it works, here’s a list of the 11 best foot rockers that are creating a buzz in the fitness market.
11 Best Foot Rockers
No pain only gains with this ergonomic model! North American Healthcare Foot Rocker is what your feet deserve after a long day to minimize heel, leg, and back discomfort. Working on every muscle in your leg, you’ll be surprised how efficiently it increases the flexibility, eases tight spots, and helps prevent potential foot injuries. Small enough to fit in the corner of your house, its non-slip rubber base can be used on any surface. Plus, the slip-resistance tread keeps your foot in place.
- Advisable for those suffering from chronic conditions like Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles’ tendonitis, arch pain, ankle strain, etc.
- It’s available in two colors.
- If your shoe size is about 11 inches then this rocker is not suitable for you.
- May skid on slippery surfaces.
Safe and effective, this calf stretcher is designed to correct foot posture and stretch every muscle in your feet. Get rid of feet fatigue and increase the flexibility in your muscles with some stretches on this Vive Foot Rocker. A blessing in disguise for those with chronic conditions like Achilles’ tendonitis. Just 10 minutes on this rocker daily, can strengthen your muscles, improve circulation, and prevent persistent discomfort. Its slip-resistant features along with raised plates hold your feet in place and ensure safe stretching.
- Ensures correct foot posture.
- Raised heels for locking the foot in place.
- The product offers a lifetime guarantee.
- Slippery on the carpet.
- It may not be comfortable for all.
No one stretches your leg muscles like the ProStretch Calf Stretcher. We are not saying this, the medically-proven tag is! Its ergonomic design is efficient and allows for deeper and more effective stretching than any other foot rocker in the market. Lightweight, durable, and handy, it is biomechanically engineered to correct foot posture with a gripping tread and anti-slip bottom.
- Biomechanically engineered design.
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Not suitable for all shoe sizes.
- It’s uncomfortable to use without shoes.
Prepare your feet for the ultimate pampering session! Whether you are at home, at work, or traveling, using the ErgoFoam Ergonomic Foot Rest feels like placing your feet in heaven. And that’s not all; the product’s velvety material relaxes the body, eliminates soreness, and, most importantly, corrects the posture of your back, knees, legs, and feet. Made of high-density foam, it is so firm and supportive that you’d never want to leave the footrest. A product of absolute comfort, it’s wider than other foam footrests and offers some much-needed relief and support.
- Engineered for optimal support and comfort
- Corrects back, leg, knees and feet posture
- Wider than other footrests in the market
- Not designed for muscle stretching
Are you recuperating from a foot injury? Hausse Foot Stretcher is crafted to maximize foot strengthening and stretching. Watch your lower leg muscles regain balance, flexibility, and strength. This rocker also provides relief from pain in the heels and arch of your foot. It has a unique design that allows you to stretch your foot without affecting the proper foot alignment. With such stellar features, it is no wonder that this rocker makes for a great purchase!
- Recommended for rehabilitation or recovery from injuries
- Promotes foot alignment
- Not effective for those with serious foot ailments
- Slippery and not very strong
This wooden balance rocker board is the physical therapy that your body needs! From straightening your posture to improving your agility, it is a must-have for all those on-the-go. Having to balance yourself on this board makes the exercise a tad bit fun. This board comes with not one, but four anti-slip and scratch pads. It also comes with a surface that provides an easy-grip for your shoes too. So quit worrying about balancing and give your core stamina a boost with this long-lasting and low-impact exercise board.
- Improves stamina, agility, and balance.
- Improves body posture.
- Not suitable for pain relief.
Who said exercise is limited to the walls of the gym? Fellowes Compact Foot Rocker is ideal for all foot rocker exercises anywhere, anytime. Compact, portable, and lightweight, one need not be gym-ready to use this foot rocker as it fits in even the most congested workspaces. Engineered for comfort, you can use it as a footrest under the table to improve circulation and reduce fatigue. What’s more? It is adjustable! Its unique tread design helps keep the rocker in place and will unquestionably catch your attention.
- Engineered for comfort.
- Improves circulation and reduces fatigue.
- Not advisable for chronic foot ailments.
- More like a footrest than a pain reliever or stretcher.
Are tight calves and hamstring giving you sleepless nights? The StepStretch Calf Stretcher Rocker is a godsend! It is efficiently designed to allow deep stretching; it loosens muscles in tight spots and improves circulation and posture. This product is suitable for use by those suffering from heel spur syndrome, arch pain, etc. And the best part is that it is a two-foot model with highly-efficient anti-slip and easy-grip features that ensure proper balance and foot positioning.
- Medically-proven to provide pain relief related to all feet ailments.
- Two-foot model.
- Perfectly angled foot platform for good results.
- For all shoe sizes.
- Requires regular practice to get used to the product.
- Not suitable for deep stretching.
Anyone can have Achilles tendonitis, not just athletes. It is painful and even unbearable at times. The Durable Calf Stretcher by Natural Chemistree, though primarily designed for athletes, can be used by anyone suffering from severe foot conditions. Don’t stress; instead, stretch and bring back the flexibility and improve the mobility of your feet with this foot rocker. It is durable, so you don’t have to worry about bending or breaking it. It is designed with a rubber base that ensures no scratches on the floor. So curb the pain before it gets to you with this super durable foot rocker today!
- Improves flexibility and mobility.
- Sturdy and durable.
- Not suitable for all shoe sizes.
- May skid on soft surfaces.
- Exercising barefoot may be uncomfortable
Get two foot-healing formulas in one model! Whether you want to use it as a footrest or a rocker, this compact and uniquely designed device serves all purposes to provide you utmost relief! Apart from relieving pain, it can also keep you energetic for hours. It also comes with two options for motion. A higher setting can make the rocking motion more challenging, while the lower setting can make it quicker. The footrest is broad, and the plate is designed for maximum comfort — a must-have for officer-goers and athletes.
- Designed with footrest and rocker functions.
- Has two options for rocking motion.
- Though efficient and ergonomic, it is not suitable for chronic foot ailments.
This stretcher board is a must for those who love the idea of working out and flexing the muscles of their legs. It improves posture and can be used for various gym exercises like planks, squats, tricep dip, etc. So get your balancing act right with this remarkable stretching board! It is ideal for athletes, gym rats, trainers, runners, and all those who love to be on the field.
- Improves posture and can be used for light stretching.
- Not fit for those with severe conditions.
- The product has a weight limit of up to 250 lbs.
What Are The Benefits Of A Foot Rocker
Yes, they are and here is why they are a must for those suffering from chronic foot injuries and pain. Here are a few benefits:
- It stretches and strengthens the hamstring, calf, and feet tendons.
- It eases tension and tight muscular spots.
- Provides relief from arch pain, plantar fasciitis, Achilles’ tendonitis, etc.
- Increases flexibility and strengthens muscles to prevent grave injuries.
- Eliminates chronic pains and discomfort caused by extreme mobility.
How To Use Foot Rockers
It is extremely simple and you can easily do these stretching exercises at home. You can also follow the foot rocker instructions on the manual. Fit one of your feet in the foot rocker and make sure the posture of your leg is right. It is advised that you do the stretches while standing. Sway your foot in forward and backward motion for about 10 minutes. After an interval of 30 seconds you can repeat the process. After 10 minutes, switch and repeat. Also, we highly recommend that you use sturdy shoes while stretching. But what are the basic things to lookout for before buying a foot rocker?
The more flexible your muscles, the less they are prone to feet ailments. While choosing a model, ensure it provides deep and active stretching to improve flexibility and circulation in your legs. Remember, a body that flexes every day keeps the pain at bay!
One of the most important factors to keep in mind while choosing a foot rocker is, undoubtedly, safety. A poorly crafted foot rocker will only end up causing more damage than cure. Make sure the device you choose is safe for you and your body type.
Every model comes with a weight limit. If it isn’t mentioned, we recommend you choose another model or enquire for more details. You don’t want to damage or break the product after purchase.
Size matters! Not all foot rockers can fit all shoe sizes. Read the description carefully before narrowing down on the model you want to buy.
With that, we have got the best foot rockers covered for you. These foot rockers and footrests are what you need to improve your flexibility and recover from injuries. So get your foot rockers today!
Have a query, feedback, or comment about foot rockers or this article? Write to us in the comments below!
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
What is plantar fasciitis?
Plantar Fasciitis is another term for the inflammation of the fibrous tissues in your feet. These tissues are located near the heel and connect it to the toes. The pain in this area is triggered after long hours of running, standing or walking.
Latest posts by Atulya Satishkumar (see all)
- 13 Best Vegan Blushes To One-Up Your Makeup Game With Buying Guide - December 3, 2020
- 9 Best Wave Hair Brushes You Definitely Need - November 3, 2020
- Beautify Your Eyes With The 11 Best tarte Eyeshadow Palettes Of 2020! - October 30, 2020
- 9 Best Anastasia Palettes That Will Look Good On Your Eyes This 2020 - October 28, 2020
- 15 Best Pink Lip Glosses You Need To Check Out Right Now - October 27, 2020