To smell good without having to use a deodorant or perfume is a dream that most of us think is far-fetched. We mean, imagine being complimented or asked, “what scent are you wearing?” when you aren’t wearing one at all! Though this might sound far-fetched, it is not if you indulge in the best body washes that smell good all day! Yes, it is time you started your mornings or the end of your days on a calm and refreshing note with some best smelling body washes that last a long time. But don’t worry. We’ve got you covered here. We have put together a list of the 15 most amazing options in this article that are totally worth trying. This list will make your search mission a lot easier, too, since the market is filled with options in abundance. Then what are you waiting for? Without further ado, let us go ahead and check out the list because these fragranced body washes are a must-have to let your body have an aroma of its own.
In This Article
The 15 Best Women’s Body Washes That Smell Good All Day – 2023’s Picks
1. Best Antifungal Formula: Purely Northwest Tea Tree Oil Foot & Body Wash
Fungus problem? Or are you dealing with itchy and dry skin? Try this women’s body wash that smells good all day. It is a blend of tea tree and other essential oils that will soothe and cleanse at once. Turning every bath into an aromatic therapy, its 100% essential oils and powerful formula is ideal for those with ringworm, nail fungus, tinea versicolor, athlete’s foot, and flaky skin too. Also, parents, it’s a must-try if your child is dealing with a lice problem. Get rid of the sweat and odor with this anti-fungal wash for your foot and body.
- Soothes itchy scalp
- Eliminates body acne
- Exfoliates clogged pores gently
- Ideal for gym rats and athletes
- Infused with authentic essential oil fragrances
- Suitable for psoriasis, eczema, and sensitive skin
- Not suitable if you prefer rich lather
2. Best Natural Formula: Remedy Soap Tea Tree Oil Body Wash
Minty, icy, and relaxing, this body wash with peppermint oil will ensure all your baths are truly refreshing! Banish the sweat, body, and foot odor with this best smelling body wash for women! Its powerful formula is ultra-nourishing for your skin. And besides cleansing away the dirt and oil buildup, it will combat several skin woes like body acne, itchy skin, rashes, jock itch, ringworm, cracked skin, dryness, and more. Claiming to deodorize and nourish intensely, the formula also contains vitamin E, C, tea tree oil, aloe vera, omega (3, 6, 7 &, 9), eucalyptus oil, and several other enriching essential oils. Yep, get this super cool cleanser ASAP. Check out this YouTuber’s product review to understand more about its efficiency and functionality.
- Moisturizes intensely
- Improves complexion
- Ideal for all skin types
- Ultra-soothing and healing formula
- Suitable body wash for acne, eczema, candida, and nail fungus
- Free from petroleum, parabens, sulfate, silicone, and more
- Not ideal for daily use if you have ultra-sensitive skin
3. Best Hydrating Formula: Jason Moisturizing Herbs Body Wash
Do you enjoy herbal spas? If yes, then you’ll love this herbs-infused body wash by Jason. Bringing the ultimate TLC to your shower, this moisturizing body wash relaxes your mind, body, and soul in the therapeutic cleansing process. Formulated with sage, vitamin E, pro-vitamin B5, passionflower extract, avocado oil, and clover extracts, it’s nothing less than an invigorating spa for your body. Try it! Watch this YouTube video to learn more about the usage and practicality of this product.
- Gel-like texture
- Nurtures and refreshes
- Gentle and hydrates intensely
- Parabens-free, sulfate-free, petroleum-free, phthalate-free
- Not suitable for sensitive skin
4. Best Antibacterial Formula: Derma-nu Antifungal Therapeutic Soap
For people who are always on their toes, sweat and odor can be an absolute nuisance. However, not if you have this therapeutic body wash in your skincare. Yep, this peppermint, spearmint, menthol, eucalyptus, wintergreen, and tea tree oil blend will fight the fungus and awaken your soul with its refreshing fragrance. Just what you need after working out or running, this all-natural formula will also combat nail fungus, psoriasis, athlete’s foot, ringworm, acne, and other skin woes. Gym rats and athletes, do not miss this one!
- Antibacterial body wash
- Suitable for all skin types
- Eliminates germs, dirt, and oil buildups
- Paraben-free, no synthetic dyes, and fragrances
- Prevents and soothes dry, itchy, and flaky skin
- Runny consistency
5. Best Lightweight Formula: Cremo All Season Blue Cedar & Cypress Body Wash
Is it a deodorant or a body wash? We’d say both! This fragranced body wash cleanses, refreshes, and moisturizes your skin instantly. Banishing the odor instantly, its all-season formula is infused with notes of cedar, cypress, and lemon peel for a delightful experience with every use. Also, the richness of each note evolves as you bask in its refreshing experience. Yep, not too powerful to trigger your sensitive nose, yet intense enough to pique other’s interest, this lemon smelling body wash can be a great ice breaker as well. Indulge, already!
- Lightweight formula
- Ensures a rich lather
- Eliminates and prevents odor
- Guarantees no waxy or heavy feeling
- The scent may not last all day.
6. Best Antioxidant-Enriched Formula: Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash
Peach lovers, where y’all at? Enjoy the delectable fragrance of the fruit and ginger in this ultra-nourishing body wash. Leaving your skin moisturized and relaxing your senses all at once, it’s a great option to kick start or end your day on. Plus, it is gentle enough for daily use and ensures to keep you smelling like peaches for hours too. Now, why would you miss this holistic bliss?
- Creamy texture
- Packed with antioxidants
- Ensures soft and smooth skin
- Dermatologist-recommended and sweet-smelling body wash
- Slightly greasy for oily skin
7. Best For Dry Skin: Hempz Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Creme Body Wash
Is dry skin making you give up fragranced cleansers? Then you haven’t tried this creamy, herbal body wash! Ensuring the benefits of triple moisture, it claims to keep your skin hydrated for up to 24 hours. Formulated with the non-drying yangu oil, it also contains apple fruit extract, hemp seed oil, cogon grass extract, fatty acids, antioxidants and many more hydrating oils to keep your skin moisturized always. And as for the odor, consider it banished with the amazing smell of herbal essences. Learn more about the product from the honest review given in this YouTube video.
- Gel-like texture
- Combats aging signs
- Protects and tightens skin
- Relieves dryness and itching
- Gentle and conditioning
- Ideal for men and women
- Vegan, paraben-free, THC-free, sulfate-free, and gluten-free
- Not ideal if you prefer rich lather
8. Best Vegan Formula: The Seaweed Bath Co. Hydrating & Cleansing Body Wash
From the ocean, into this body wash— your bathing experience can’t get more refreshing than this coconut smelling body wash! Beach lovers; enjoy the freshness of this minty, eucalyptus cleanser, which also packs ultra-nourishing benefits for your skin. The formula contains bladderwrack seed that is widely known for its detoxifying, moisturizing, and nourishing effects. Plus, the infused neem oil protects and soothes cracked and dry skin too. Besides this, it also contains kukui oil, argan oil, hyaluronic acid, coconut oil, and shea butter. Still, want to miss it?
- Hydrates intensely
- Cleanses away the impurities
- Softens the skin with aloe
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Parabens-free, sulfate-free, and gluten-free
- Slightly drying for sensitive skin
9. Best Long-Lasting Fragrance: Molton Brown London Bath & Shower Gel
Like summer packed in a bottle! This cleanser with notes of mandarin, neroli, and musk will make you want to stay in the shower forever. Smelling every bit like oranges, its aromatic fragrance is too sweet to be missed even after hours of showering. Cleansing your body intensely and adding a zesty vibe to your aura, watch heads turn, and compliments follow on to how good you smell with this one!
- Gel texture
- Long-lasting fragrance
- Ensures a radiant glow
- Cruelty-free and paraben-free
10. Best Soap-Free Formula: The Body Shop Mango Shower Gel
If you like fruity fragrances, then this Mango smelling shower gel will tickle your fancy instantly. Tempting your appetite while it cleanses your body, don’t blame us if you crave the fruit after every use. And also, the yummy scent is not the only benefit it has to offer! Made of mango seed oil, it will moisturize your skin and leave it ultra-soft and smooth as well. Too sweet to be missed, we think.
- Refreshing formula
- Soap-free and lather-rich
- Silicone-free, paraben-free, and gluten-free
- Dispenser may be a hassle
11. Best Tropical Fragrance: Suave Essentials Tropical Coconut Body Wash
How about this tropical delight for a body wash? For all those missing their island getaways, you can now add some beachy vibes to your bath with this creamy and coconut-y cleanser. Claiming to be a skin-quenching formula that moisturizes after some intense cleansing, its creamy-rich lather will make you want to indulge in, even more. The formula contains vitamin E, pure coconut extract, and scents of pineapple and vanilla. Basically, a tropical bliss that you cannot escape!
- Hydrates intensely
- Leaves your skin soft and clear
- Suitable vanilla smelling body wash for all skin types
- May not lather quickly
12. Best For Sensitive Skin: St. Ives Radiant Skin Exfoliating Body Wash
Are you looking for a trusted brand for your sensitive skin? Quit and try this gentle exfoliator as it is dermatologist-tested. Enjoy the glow on your skin with this citrusy blend that’ll give you the Hawaiian feel right away. Made with 100% natural extracts that are mandarin orange and pink lemon, it detoxifies the skin gently to remove impurities, dead skin, and oil buildups. And that’s not all; it soothes the dryness and fights dullness too. Try it for a radiating glow!
- Zesty formula
- Ensures a cleansed and clear skin
- Free from animal-derived ingredients and paraben
- Suitable for dry and sensitive skin
- May not lather instantly
13. Best Cruelty-Free Formula: Oriso Anti-Fungal Tea Tree Oil Body & Foot Wash
That squeaky-clean feeling after a shower is a must for many. But what if we tell you that this antifungal cleanser with 5% pure Australian tea tree oil will clean intensely as well as awaken your senses with its soothing and minty scent. A combo to die for, enjoy multiple benefits with one of the best smelling cleansers as it claims to eliminate bacterial build ups, provide deep hydration, and fight body and foot odor like a pro. Besides this, it is ideal for treating ringworm, jock itch, eczema, nail fungus, and other skin woes too. Do not skip it!
- Gentle formula
- Hydrates intensely
- Protects from everyday damages
- Suitable for all skin types
- Ideal for daily use, foot, and nail wash
- Cruelty-free, antibacterial, and sulfate-free
- Free from artificial ingredients, additives, and parabens
14. Best Organic Formula: Beauty By Earth Lavender Citrus Body Wash
Gentle on skin, tough on impurities, this unique yet powerful formula will make you look forward to your bath. With no toxic ingredients whatsoever, only organic oils, and soul-awakening fragrances of citrus and lavender, get ready to freshen up in the aroma of spring with this one. Packed with ylang-ylang, citrus, and lavender oils, it’s gentle enough for all and suitable for children too. Just what you need to start and end the day on a sweet note, give this body wash a try ASAP.
- Luxurious formula
- Cruelty-free body wash
- Sulfate-free, phthalate-free, paraben-free, and more
- Suitable organic body wash for sensitive, normal, and dry skin
- Not ideal if you prefer a lathering wash
15. Best Spicy Fragrance: Outlaw Calamity Jane Natural Body Wash
Saving the “hot pick” for the last— this intoxicating cleanser with scents of vanilla beans, cinnamon, clove, orange, spicy ginger, and whiskey is the soul-awakener you need to fresh up instantly. Adding a tinge of spiciness and sassiness to your bath, it lathers up richly and is delightfully bubbly too. So, if you are bored with your good ol’ cleanser, try this zesty and cologne smelling body wash that’ll keep you and those around you in good spirits always. Do not miss it!
- Recyclable product
- Ensures a rich lather in a dime-sized quantity
- The fragrance may not last all day.
Go on, smell good, and feel good with 15 best smelling body washes of 2023. Making your baths worthwhile, those are some of the body washes you must try this season. However, if you still need assistance with choosing the best smelling body wash, you can read our tips in the buying guide below.
How To Choose The Best Smelling Body Wash?
To pick the best smelling body wash, look out for the following features in the product:
Ingredients: Know what’s in your cleanser before you apply it to your skin. Check the ingredients and if they are suitable for your skin type before buying it.
Cleansing formula: Let not those enticing fragrances shift your focus from picking a good cleansing body wash. After all, the squeaky-clean feeling a must, no matter how good the scent is.
Fragrances & notes: Inspect the added fragrances in the formula and also if it suits your preferences. Mostly, fragranced body washes are intense with evolving notes that may not suit someone who prefers a light-scented body wash.
Non-toxic cleanser: No room for toxic ingredients, please! Make sure the formula is non-toxic, so you and your skin can enjoy the shower without worrying about side effects.
Long-lasting effect: Lastly, pick a fragrance that is effective enough to travel with you rather than vanishing within minutes after showering.
Need Tips To Smell Good All Day?
Here’s what you can try:
- Pick a suitable fragranced shampoo and cleanser
- Include body mist, deodorant, or roll-ons in your post-shower routine
- Spray perfume on your wrists, under-chin area, and behind the ears
- Hair smelling bad? Spritz some gentle mist on your hair brush before brushing
- Layout some aromatic sachets in your closet
- Invest in a good shoe spray
However, remember not to step out soaked in perfume or fragrances, as strong scents can be a mood and conversation killer too. There you go, those are some of the easy tips for you.
Infographic: Tips To Choose The Best Smelling Body Wash: Key Ingredients
A good body wash helps you clean up and leaves you feeling refreshed. However, before investing in just any product, you should consider a few things. The following infographic will help you pick the best smelling body wash to nourish your skin effortlessly. Take a look!
Smelling good is a priority, especially when working with colleagues or having people around you in any public situation. Some body washes mentioned in the article also reduce skin irritation while eliminating scars, dark spots, and patchy skin. Choose body washes that help you smell good while also taking care of clogged pores and annoying acne! However, you must be extra careful with the body washes that you’re choosing if you deal with skin issues like psoriasis and eczema. For sensitive skin users, you can use body washes enriched with essential oils and organic formula.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
Vaishnavi Kothuri is a skin care enthusiast passionate about fragrances and loves to use body care products with fragrances, especially body washes. She has curated this list of the best-smelling body washes after in-depth research and reviewing multiple user reviews on trusted online forums and websites. The selected products make you smell like heaven and have a skin-friendly formulation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is fragrance in body wash bad for the skin?
Artificial fragrances are harmful, but natural ones are not. Hence, pick a cleanser with organic ingredients and natural essence, as they are not harmful to your skin.
How long does the smell of the body wash last?
It depends on how strong the infused fragrance is. Those with perfume notes are relatively stronger than regular fragranced cleansers and may last longer than a few hours.
Is it ok to use smelling body wash every day?
Yes. Smelling body washes made from organic ingredients can be used daily without worrying about damaging your skin. Organic body washes derive their fragrance from natural ingredients that do not irritate your skin.
What is the strongest smelling body wash?
The Suave Essentials Tropical Coconut body wash has the most intense fragrance that uplifts your mood. It is made of pure coconut extracts and emits a soothing but strong smell of vanilla and pineapple that lingers throughout the day.
Why should I use body wash instead of a bar of soap?
Yes. Soap bars have strong chemical ingredients that can be harsh on your skin and strip the natural moisture to make your skin squeaky clean. On the other hand, body wash usually consists of nourishing ingredients which gently cleanse your body while restoring the lost moisture. So, you must switch to body washes to retain your skin health.
- Best Organic Body Washes
- Best Exfoliating Body Washes To Help You Get Smooth Skin
- Best Sulfate-Free Body Washes For Healthy, Glowing Skin