Toning is a step that we usually skip. Do NOT do that because it comes with a plethora of benefits. It conditions the skin and preps it up for the next step of your skin care routine. Ah, you didn’t think toners could do that much, did you? Well, yeah, they do, and now that you know their importance, I suggest you quickly pick one and start using it. Not just any toner, mind you. Check out the list of the best face toners below to choose the best one. Go on.
Top 12 Best Face Toners
- Milk Makeup Matcha Toner
- The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner
- Lush Cosmetics Eau Roma Water
- Pangea Organics French Rosemary Facial Toner
- Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner
- Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Toner
- HoneyDew Witch Hazel Toner
- Pacifica Cactus Water Cleansing Tonic
- Avalon Organics Brilliant Balance Hydrating Toner
- Thayers Rose Petal Toner
- Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner
- OZ Naturals Natural Facial Toner
1. Milk Makeup Matcha Toner
Milk Makeup Matcha Toner cleans pores and hydrates the skin. It eliminates uneven skin tone and dullness. It is cool and refreshing on the skin.
The face toner contains matcha, which smoothes the skin and prevents dryness. It is a solid facial toner that detoxifies the skin and protects it.
- Breakable packaging
2. The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner
The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner calms and clarifies the skin. It removes impurities from the skin and makes it soft.
The face toner soothes and moisturizes the skin. It contains community trade aloe vera from Mexico that makes your skin firm.
- Stubborn lid
- Does not spread well
3. Lush Cosmetics Eau Roma Water
Lush Cosmetics Eau Roma Water calms and balances the skin. It soothes irritation and reduces redness. It is a simple toner.
The face toner contains rose and lavender oils that effectively treat dryness and keep the skin moisturized and dewy.
- Natural ingredients
- Smells good
- Less quantity for the price
- Does not work well on oily skin
4. Pangea Organics French Rosemary Facial Toner
Pangea Organics French Rosemary Facial Toner clears clogged pores and balances the pH level of the skin. It also protects the skin from the sun.
The face toner prepares the skin for moisturization and eases stress. It contains essential oils that have an anti-aging effect on the skin.
- Contains herbal extracts
- Can cause breakouts
- Strong for sensitive skin
5. Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner
Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner cleanses and conditions the skin. It prepares the skin to absorb the moisturizer well.
The face toner contains moisture-binding humectants and lavender that even out the porosity of the skin.
- Stays on the skin
- Prevents dryness
- Unappealing smell
6. Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Toner
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Toner reduces the size of the pores and makes the skin bright and smooth.
The face toner contains hibiscus, guava, and cucumber extracts that clean the pores and refine them.
- Not tested on animals
- Works well for oily to combination skin
- Can cause a burning sensation
- Product spills
7. HoneyDew Witch Hazel Toner
HoneyDew Witch Hazel Toner refines pores and fights acne. It even moisturizes the skin.
The face toner contains lavender essential oil, aloe vera, and vegetable glycerin that fight acne and even the skin tone.
- Alcohol free
- Removes makeup
- Packaging is not travel-friendly
- Can make the skin turn red
8. Pacifica Cactus Water Cleansing Tonic
Pacifica Cactus Water Cleansing Tonic removes dirt, impurities, and excess oil gently from the face. It cleans the face without drying it.
The face toner contains cactus water that is hydrating and has anti-aging properties. The floral water in it refreshes the skin.
- Works for all skin types
- Does not remove makeup well
- Irritates skin
9. Avalon Organics Brilliant Balance Hydrating Toner
Avalon Organics Brilliant Balance Hydrating Toner loosens dead skin cells and clears the skin. It improves the texture of the skin.
The face toner contains kombucha and Vitamin C that treat pigmented skin and spots for an improved skin tone.
- Those with sensitive skin need to do a patch test
- Runny consistency
10. Thayers Rose Petal Toner
Thayers Rose Petal Toner is soothing and tones the skin efficiently. It also cleanses the face and makes it supple.
The face toner contains Vitamin E, purified water, and aloe vera extract that clears the skin and evens it out.
- Inconvenient packaging
11. Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner
Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner lessens pores and balances the moisture in the skin. It refreshes the face and cleanses it.
The face toner keeps a check on the oil production. It makes the skin healthy, taut, and radiant.
- Works for sensitive skin
- Refreshing smell
- Dries skin
12. OZ Naturals Natural Facial Toner
OZ Naturals Natural Facial Toner tones the skin perfectly. It spruces up dull and dry skin.
The face toner contains amino acids, ocean minerals, and Vitamin C that protect the skin against pollution and oxidation.
- Natural formulation
- Unappealing smell
*Prices may vary
*Subject to Availability
Toning is a must. Never skip it. It is a crucial step that cleans and prepares your skin to receive the product that you will apply later. It is also refreshing and feels cool on the skin. Toners are a vital part of a good skincare regime, and you need to get your hands on one immediately.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
How often should I use a face toner?
Use a face toner every day, once in the morning and once in the evening. Make it a part of your CTM (cleansing, toning, and moisturizing) regime.
How do I apply a face toner?
You can use cotton swabs or your fingertips to apply a face toner. There are also spray and glide on face toners that are easier to apply.
- 10 Best Toners For Dry Skin You Should Try in 2018
- 10 Best Drugstore Toners For Oily Skin – 2018 Update
- 12 Simple Homemade Toners For Oily Skin
- 15 Homemade Skin Toners You Should Definitely Try
Latest posts by Ramya Achanta (see all)
- Top 10 Scalp Massage Brushes – 2018 - June 11, 2018
- How To Do A Face Clean Up At Home – In 6 Simple Steps - April 6, 2018
- How To Grow Thick Hair – 10 Easy Tips - April 5, 2018
- How Often Should You Wash Your Hair? - March 12, 2018
- How To Balance The pH Level Of Your Hair For A Healthy Look? - February 28, 2018