Who among us has not tripped on or gotten tangled in the cord of your hair dryer? The cord limits maneuverability and cause discomfort while drying your hair. You can switch to a hassle-free cordless hair dryer that runs on rechargeable batteries. This also means you can use them anywhere in the world without worrying about the voltage and using different adapters. Since these cordless hair dryers are compact, lightweight, and portable, they are great for outdoor shoots, vacations, and even craft projects!
In this article, we have reviewed the 5 best cordless hairdryers and discussed in detail why you need them over regular hairdryers. We have even covered the drawbacks of using them in certain situations so you can make an informed decision. Scroll down to learn more!
|TOP 5 PRODUCTS||CHECK PRICE|
|WHS Cordless Portable Hair Dryer||Check Price|
|MANLI Cordless Hair Dryer||Check Price|
|Go Styler Cordless Hair Styler & Dryer||Check Price|
|UAAR Cordless Hair Dryer||Check Price|
|Lylux Cordless Hair Dryer||Check Price|
Table Of Contents
What Is A Cordless Hair Dryer?
Hair dryers that are battery-operated (with rechargeable Lithium batteries) are hassle-free. They do not need a cord or an electric outlet. They make the process of drying and styling your hair quicker and more efficient. These portable, lightweight hair dryers work on low wattage.
Wondering who needs to can benefit from using a cordless hair dryer? Find out in the next section.
Who Needs A Cordless Hair Dryer?
A cordless hair dryer saves time and effort. It is particularly useful for people who travel often. Cordless hair dryers eliminate the need for voltage adapters in different countries. They are portable and easy to use and carry, making them an excellent travel companion. Cordless hair dryers come in handy when you need to use them outdoors or in places where there is no access to electricity. Thus, they are indispensable during outdoor shoots or during camping trips. Cordless blow dryers are also a boon for elderly people or people with toddlers as they minimize the risk of tripping, strangulation, and injury. They also do not emit electromagnetic frequencies that have the potential to be dangerous. Cordless hair dryers are pretty versatile as they can be used in cramped places or for DIY projects.
Now, let’s check out the 5 best cordless hair dryers available right now!
5 Best Cordless Hair Dryers Currently Available
No products found.
WHS Cordless Portable Hair Dryer is a compact, lightweight hairdryer, ideal for household and outdoor purposes. It is equipped with a DC motor that heats up fast and provides stable, mild, and gentle heat, distributing it evenly so that it causes no damage. It is a rechargeable dryer that blows both cold and warm hair and is suitable for babies, kids, and small pets.
- Blows both cold and warm air
- Easy to use while traveling outdoors
- Powered by batteries
- Product Dimensions: 94 cm x 18.8 cm x 14.48 cm
- Charging Time: 3 hours
- Working Time: 180 minutes in cold setting, 15 minutes in warm setting
- Power: 300 Watt
- Battery: LI-ON 22.8V / 5000mAH
- Item Weight: 1.76 lbs
- Heat Settings: Cold/Warm
- Easy to use and carry
- Ideal for short hair
- Safe for babies, kids, and small pets
- Not ideal for thick, long hair
MANLI Cordless Hair Dryer is a lightweight dryer that comes with an intelligent chip control to stop the power automatically when it is overheated. It is very safe for kids as well as adults as it blows only cold air, which protects your hair from heat damage. It comes with a foldable handle and is easy to carry. It has an operational wheel knob to control the speed as per your requirement.
- Blows only cold air.
- Customizable settings.
- Intelligent chip control that turns off the power when it is overheated.
- Product Dimensions: 55 x 6.69 x 7.87 inches
- Charging Time: 5 hours
- Working Time: 35 minutes
- Power: 32 watts
- Battery: Li-Ion 7.2V / 2000 mAh
- Item Weight: 95 lbs
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Color: Blue
- Intelligent shut-off feature
- Easy to store
- Safe for children
- Lifetime warranty
- Long charging time
Go Styler Cordless Hair Styler & Dryer is the world’s first cordless blow dryer that uses nano-tourmaline technology. It releases negative ions as you dry your hair to give you soft, shiny, frizz-free, and healthy tresses. It comes with a free charging base and three styling attachments – piks to create volume, a concentrator for targeted drying, and a diffuser to lift the hair and enhance its natural curls. It is compact in size and can be used for up to 22 minutes on high heat mode.
- Nano-tourmaline technology.
- Dual heat and cold mode.
- Comes with three styling attachments – piks, diffuser, and concentrator.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 9.9 x 6 inches
- Temperature Settings: 3 (high, low & cooling)
- Working Time: 30 minutes
- Battery: Li-Ion 5000 mAh
- Item Weight: 49 lbs
- Color: Black
- Softens the hair
- Imparts shine
- Reduces frizz
- Portable and compact
- Salon-quality finish
UAAR Cordless Hair Dryer is a versatile hair dryer that is lightweight and rechargeable with a detachable battery handle. The wireless, detachable battery handle makes it ideal for travel and outdoor use. The hairdryer has three temperature settings of hot air, warm air, and cold air. The innovative design makes the dryer look study and appealing. The low radiation and low noise make it suitable for babies and children.
- Low radiation and low noise
- Detachable battery handle
- Indicators show real-time working status
- Product Dimensions: 63 inch x 3.94 inch x 1.97 inch
- Temperature Settings: Hot/Cold/Warm
- Charging Time: 3 hours
- Item Weight: 2.7 pounds
- Color: White
- Quick charging
- Inconsistent results
This low-temperature dryer delivers a maximum 104° F that prevents overheating from damaging your hair. It protects the hair’s natural health and shine by maintaining constant temperature, making it suitable for adults, kids, and pets. The high-velocity jet of controlled air enables faster drying. The fast-recharge feature charges it up in only an hour. The cold or warm air of the dryer can be adjusted with three types of wind speed.
- Lower temperature prevents overheating
- 3 wind speed settings
- Designed for sensitive scalp and skin
- Product Dimensions: 1 inch x 10.1 inch x 4.3 inch
- Charging Time: 1 hour
- Weight: 4.6 pounds
- Temperature Settings: Hot and Cold
- Wind Settings: Low/Med/High
- Warranty: 24 months
- Intelligent temperature control
- Fast recharge
- Strong wind speed
- Doesn’t blow hot air
Those were our picks for the best cordless hair dryers available right now! If you are wondering how or why to choose them over regular hair dryers, check out the next section.
How To Choose The Best Battery Powered Hair Dryer
- Power Rating: The most important feature to consider when choosing a battery-powered hair dryer is its power rating. This ensures better blowing power so that your hair dries quicker.
- Recharge Time: It is essential to note that the battery does not take a long time to recharge.
- Size: Cordless hair dryers that are compact and lightweight are more convenient to use.
- Use: If you intend to travel often, then cordless hairdryers are a good option.
- Dryer Attachments: Do not compromise on dryer attachments. Look for hair dryers that come with a diffuser and a concentrator so you can style your hair. The multiple nozzles offer styling options. The cool shot button is another feature that you should look out for before purchasing a cordless hair dryer.
- Battery: It is better to invest in good-quality batteries that are leakproof for durability.
- Price: Consider your budget before investing in a cordless hair dryer. Keep in mind the use, features, and benefits.
Now, let’s talk about the key benefits and drawbacks of using a cordless hair dryer.
What Are The Key Benefits Of A Wireless Hair Dryer?
Cordless hair dryers are convenient and easy to use. They are portable, lightweight, and generally safer to use. They can be used during traveling, outdoor trips, or in cramped places. They also eliminate the risk of injury. They do not generate electromagnetic frequencies which have been known to be dangerous at higher emissions.
What Are The Drawbacks Of Cordless Hair Dryers?
There are a few drawbacks to using these cordless hair dryers. They are not as powerful as the standard hair dryers as they offer weak airflow and lower heat settings. This means it may take longer to dry your hair, especially if it is thick or coarse. The battery life is limited, so they do not last as long as regular hair dryers. There is also the risk of the battery getting overheated, which poses the risk of an injury.
Although cordless hairdryers cannot completely replace regular hair dryers, they certainly have their advantages. They are perfect for people who travel or camp out a lot. Go ahead and pick one of the cordless hair dryers from our list for a hassle-free experience!
- 15 Best Travel Hair Dryers For All Hair Types
- 11 Best Cordless Hair Straighteners (2021) – Reviews And Buying Guide
- The Top 15 Hair Styling Tools Of 2021
- 10 Best Hair Steamers Of 2021 – Reviews And Buying Guide
- 13 Best Budget (Affordable) Hair Dryers According To Reviewers