Oily T-zone or combination skin is the trickiest of all skin types. We mean, your skin may feel drier in some areas, while the t-zone may be shining in grease— it’s that unpredictable. Hence, for you, these serums are the best thing since sliced bread! Given how combination skin users are prone to dullness, discoloration, and uneven skin tone due to lack of moisture or aging, these serums will take control and restore optimal health in no time. From boosting hydration, which your skin requires to stay supple, it will enhance complexion and leave a radiant glow too! Curious to try one now? Let’s find the best serum for combination skin now!
Glow up naturally and get ready to flaunt your complexion, makeup-free! Check out our list of 13 best serums for combination skin in 2021 below!
Read on to know more!
13 Best Serums For Combination Skin To Boost Your Natural Glow!
Trust Loreal Paris to restore your skin’s moisture levels and leave a visible glow. Infused with 1.5% pure hyaluronic acid, it ensures plump, hydrated, and moisturized skin in just one week! Also, its sheer and dewy finish makes it a great primer under makeup too. And while you enjoy its moisturizing benefits, it will also ease fine lines and wrinkles, thus making your complexion look younger and hydrated all day long. Add it to the cart now!
- Lightweight gel serum
- Improves skin’s elasticity
- Ensures relief from dryness
- Non-greasy and leaves no residue behind
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, mineral oil-free, and more
- Suitable for combination, sensitive, mature, oily, and dry skin
- Slightly sticky
Like your body, your skin needs vitamins as well to stay supple and glowing. Hence, this cold-pressed vitamin C serum by Eclat would be a great addition to your kit. Formulated to provide deep nourishment to your skin, this vitamin C (20%) and ascorbic acid blend also contain hyaluronic acid, jojoba oil, ferulic acid, retinol, MSM, vitamin E, and aloe vera. With 94% of users ensuring their skin looks radiant and healthier (as claimed by the brand), there’s no reason why you should give this gem a miss!
- Boosts hydration
- Combats fine lines
- Ensures all-day hydration
- Reduces hyperpigmentation and sunspots
- Absorbs quickly and increases collagen production
- Non-comedogenic and dermatologist-tested
- Vegan, cruelty-free, silicone-free, and paraben-free
- Fragrance maybe a hassle for some
Have you never used a k-beauty product before? If not, then this serum might make you a fan instantly! Ideal for those with dry, combination, or oily skin, Day Glow Serum offers multiple benefits, all thanks to its powerful formula which contains hyaluronic acid, 20% vitamin C, and ferulic acid. Be it acne marks, aging lines, breakouts, sun spots, or scars, consider all your skin woes taken care of with this Asian tonic. Also, you can use it as a base under your makeup. Try it!
- Ensures results within 3 weeks
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet
- Improves complexion and leaves a youthful glow
- Shrinks pores and prevents future breakouts
- Diminishes dark spots and dullness
- Not suitable if you have very sensitive skin
Are you wondering how to restore your youthful glow? Add this powerful serum to your skincare routine. Packed with retinol, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, niacinamide, salicylic acid, aloe vera, MSM, rosehip oil, and more, its age-defying power is no joke. Also, the infused grapefruit essential oil makes sure your skin feels soft, smooth, and younger-looking with every use. Who’s ready to fight those stubborn wrinkles and fine lines now?
- Anti-aging advanced formula
- Improves and uplifts complexion
- Cruelty-free and Non-GMO
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, and silicone-free
It’s never too late to banish those aging signs, and this pure hyaluronic acid is the proof. Fighting wrinkles, fine lines, discoloration, and dark spots, it claims to leave skin firmer, smoother, and softer than before. So, if you are ready to obsess over your younger-looking skin again, then you must give this power-packed daily serum for combination skin a try.
- Ensures a radiant glow
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Soothes irritated and dry skin
- Leaves skin clearer and plumper
- Shrinks pores and lightens age spots
- Safe, gentle, and vegan
- Suitable for dry, oily, and combination skin
- Runny consistency
Are dark circles making you look more like a raccoon than a human? Try this hyaluronic acid serum ASAP! Providing intense moisture, the hydrating serum also contains jojoba oil, aloe vera, vitamin E, vitamin C, and acido hialuronico. Giving your skin the power to fight wrinkles, fine lines, and sunspots as well, indulge in this moisturizing serum for combination skin this season to restore the optimal pH of your skin.
- Improves skin’s texture and tone
- Ensures a plump and radiating glow
- Brightens skin and shrinks pores
- Prevents breakouts and boosts collagen
- Cruelty-free and fragrance-free
- Paraben-free, sulfate-free, and gluten-free
- Suitable for combination, sensitive, oily and dry skin types
- Slightly sticky
- Not suitable to wear under makeup
This supercharged drink for your skin will make you regret not having bought it earlier. Go green with this ultra-nourishing blend from the k-beauty universe that guarantees to purify your complexion with every use. Do you have blemish-prone or combination skin? Or has your skin been irritated lately? Then you will love this serum even more as it claims to clarify and soothe with kale, niacinamide, moringa seed extract, and more. Try it!
- Nourishes intensely
- Rich in antioxidants and nutrients
- Cruelty-free, gluten-free, and vegan
- Paraben-free, silicone-free, sulfate-free, and phthalate-free
- Suitable for combination, normal, oily, and dry skin
- Slightly sticky
- Maybe too concentrated for sensitive skin
Don’t hide the pores; shrink them! Yep, if you don’t mind loosening your purse strings a little, this premium pore-refining serum would be a great pick. Fighting aging signs head-on and refining your skin’s texture with its powerful glycolic acid formula, say yes to this serum that guarantees smoother and radiant skin. Try Effaclar serum if you haven’t already!
- Reduces oiliness
- Eases fine lines
- Exfoliates clogged pores
- Non-comedogenic and non-greasy
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free
- Suitable for oily and combination skin
- It may sting slightly on sensitive skin.
Aging skin comes with its own set of challenges. Also, it mostly starts with moisture loss. So, if you are noticing dullness and fine lines lately, then you must grab this hydra boost ASAP! Packed with ceramides, retinol, lanoline acid, soy, and linoleic, it claims to lock in moisture and boost hydration too. Yep, watch your skin go from dull to dazzling as it improves elasticity and complexion with every use. A must-try to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and leave a healthy glow, trust this retinol serum to comfort your skin in just 15 minutes.
- Cruelty-free product
- Advanced hydration formula
- Boost collagen and suppleness
- Soothe rough and dry spots
- Improves tone, texture, and appearance
- Ideal to use around eyes too
- Suitable for oily and combination skin
- The dispensing pump can be a hassle.
This skin-quenching combo of peptides and hyaluronic acid will make your skin bloom like a flower. Reviving and refreshing skin with an intense moisture boost, the formula contains 6 types of peptides and 5 hyaluronic acid layers blended in one. Helping your skin boost collagen and elastin to improve complexion and elasticity, get ready to be showered with compliments with this one. Do you think you can handle the glow-up?
- Heals moisture barrier
- Protects skin and locks in moisture
- Reduces pigmentation and wrinkles
- Boosts regeneration and hydrates intensely
- Non-oily and leaves a powdery finish
- Suitable collagen serum for combination skin
- Dermatologist-tested and free from harsh chemicals
- May take longer to absorb into the skin
If you are dealing with aging lines, clogged pores, and acne woes, then we have an ideal serum for you! Give your skin the strength to fight acne, exfoliate intensely, and get rid of blemishes without drying the surface. This tea tree oil blend also contains retinol, botanical hyaluronic acid, vitamin C (20%), niacinamide, and salicylic acid. Besides this, it soothes, hydrates, and enhances skin texture with aloe vera, rosehip oil, MSM, and more. Want more? It claims to fight aging signs too! Still, want to miss it?
- Improves complexion and skin tone
- Leaves skin younger and healthy-looking
- Reduces dark circles, sun damages, and age spots
- Diminishes acne spots and hyperpigmentation
- Vegan, fragrance-free, dye-free, and oil-free
- Paraben-free, alcohol-free, and non-GMO
- Not ideal if you prefer thick consistency
What’s special about this antioxidant serum? It guarantees radiating and healthy skin within 8 days! Don’t believe us? There’s more. It also claims to keep your skin hydrated for up to 24 hours. Now, that’s something worth trying, right? So, if you are dealing with dullness, enlarged pores, fine lines, or uneven skin tone, this serum is all you need to fight them. Infused with Neohesperidine, Adenosine, Liquorice Extract, LHA, and Vichy Mineralizing Water, it plumps the skin and fights pigmentation as well. Try it!
- Improves complexion
- Refines and ensures skin smoothness
- Allows skin renewal and enhances texture
- Dermatologist-tested and non-comedogenic
- Paraben-free and suitable for sensitive skin
- Intense fragrance
Go makeup-free confidently with this peptide-infused serum by Peach & Lily. Blended with earth-born and high-tech ingredients, watch your skin radiate luminously with every use. Yep, say no to filters on those selfies when this silky-smooth and lightweight serum can hydrate, brighten and tighten for a picture-perfect glow. Do not skip it!
- Translucent formula
- Refines and reduces pores
- Quick-absorbing and non-irritating
- Suitable hydrating serum for combination skin
A healthy complexion is now a serum away! There you go; those are the 13 best serums for combination skin you must try in 2021. Do you need more assistance with choosing the best serum? Or wondering how to use it? We’ve explained it all in the buying guide below.
How To Choose A Serum For Combination Skin?
Simple! Look out for the following features in the product before buying:
Skin type: Many people confuse combination skin for oily skin or vice versa. Hence, you must first figure out your skin type before choosing the product. Also, never use an oily skin product on combination skin as you may end up worsening the condition rather than improving it.
Lightweight and non-greasy: Nobody’s goal is to have a greasy and heavy feeling on the skin. So, before you add the product to the cart, check if it is weightless, non-sticky, and non-greasy for the best experience.
Hydration formula: Lack of moisture can turn combination skin dull and lead to fine lines in extreme cases. So, no matter the serum you choose, always make sure it hydrates your skin to help it look plumper and healthier with every use.
Pore-refining solution: Since combination skin is prone to dirt and oil build-ups, it’s ideal to choose a formula that exfoliates pores and prevents breakouts too.
Anti-aging signs: There is never a particular time or age to start using an anti-aging serum. Hence, before the aging signs become too noticeable, it’s preferable to pick a product that boosts hydration and ensures younger-looking skin always.
How to Use Serum for Combination Skin?
Always use a serum before a moisturizer, morning or night cream. Apply a few drops on your face and around the eyes and then, move on to dabbing or massaging until it has absorbed entirely. Post this; you can move on to applying your moisturizer or even makeup.
So ladies, let your natural beauty be your only makeup this season! Go filter-free or step out all-natural confidently when these serums are promising to improve your complexion instantly. Refining pores, minimizing lines, and eliminating dullness as well, don’t blame us if your natural glow is too loud for you to handle! Now, what are you waiting for? Take control of your combination skin with the best serum today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Serums Good for Combination Skin?
Absolutely! A serum will boost hydration, repair the moisture barrier, fight aging signs, reduce pores, and improve complexion. So, if you have combination skin and are dealing with dryness or dullness lately, you must try a serum.
Is Vitamin C Serum Good for Combination Skin?
Yes, vitamin C serum is ideal for combination skin as it brightens, hydrates, and reduces pigmentation in one go. So, if you are looking for a vitamin C-rich serum, then you must try Eclat vitamin C Serum and Seoul Ceuticals Day Glow Serum as they are infused with 20% vitamin C.
Can Vitamin C Serum Cause Pimples?
Yes, it can cause breakouts or zits if the serum is concentrated or if you have blemish-prone or ultra-sensitive skin. Hence, figure out your skin type before using a vitamin C serum.
- 9 Best Face Serums For Combination Skin Available In India
- 16 Best Face Serums For Anti-Aging And Glowing Skin 2020
- 15 Best Face Serums For Bright, Firm, And Glowing Skin
- 9 Bestselling Anti-Aging Serums For Combination Skin – 2021